Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sokker Manager - online soccer game

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Mr Nin

Poppin' time. The league started again last night. Now is a great time to sign up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 lumdothegian

this is a good game, but admin very bad, they dont reply to you when you need them, and they dont listen you when you tell with them
    i deleted my account because this reason, i only play the game have admin good

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ivan

this is a good game, but admin very bad, they dont reply to you when you need them, and they dont listen you when you tell with them
    i deleted my account because this reason, i only play the game have admin good
    Perhaps you could explain the situation rather than give a completely one-sided view point on what is most likely infinitely more complex than "They are bad."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 lumdothegian

Ivan wrote: »
    Perhaps you could explain the situation rather than give a completely one-sided view point on what is most likely infinitely more complex than "They are bad."

when you mail to them but they dont reply to you more 1 month, what do you think about it ? if they good they should reply to me
    I think they have person enough to read mail from player

The admin problem has been somewhat sorted as we've now got someone taking care of us. Admins are very busy though and if you're asking them questions that can be answered by the users then yeah, don't expect a rapid reply.
    Now isn't a bad time to sign up. We're halfway through the league which should give you enough time to set yourself up for next season.

There has also been an idea suggested we should get as many people to sign up as possible and if they then choose not to stay, they can sell on their youth players which we're in desperate need of.

• Advertisement

Popping time.

After much complaining by just about everyone about the signup process, the game owners have finally taken my idea onboard.

There is no longer a 2-3 day waiting period for new members to gain access to their teams. You will now have instant access to the game from the moment the sent confirmation email is activated.
    Forum posting and other less important things will be granted once the admins have looked over your account.

Advertisement