Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HPI Baja

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 jamie crx

hi all,a friend of mine is selling his baja 850euros ,its only a few months old,everything included.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭TonyFella

799 pounds will get you a new baja ss and all the running gear he is asking too much for it

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭seanmcgrath48

Hi just joined...
    Got a 29cc Baja...Bash around Bandon and Garretstown Beach...:D
    My Baja

If you wana go for a play,,get in touch...

Sean

Echlin W wrote: »
    Hey Bmw im Echlin W and I'm from longford. I'm on Hpi Baja Forum. and Modelsport, Irishfifthscale forums.
    Make sure and have a look at that forum. it could be great if we all went on. Like a little mini irish chatroom.
    I have Baja 5b SS and few mods but hoping to treat him to a few :D Christmas presents!!.
    Where are you from? Facy a bash?
    I'm hopefully goin down to Brittas Bay to bash with some of the lads in Wicklow. Fancy comin down?
    What have you done to yours

You here as well....LOL
    Gutted I missed Yesterday....Weather was bad...next time,,will defo come up or well all meet at Tramore Beach

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭goldwing

TonyFella wrote: »
    799 pounds will get you a new baja ss and all the running gear he is asking too much for it

On towerhobbies including the shipping it comes to €610.28 which is very good I think, it's tempting too i've wanted one for some time now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 sonic2810

goldwing wrote: »
    On towerhobbies including the shipping it comes to €610.28 which is very good I think, it's tempting too i've wanted one for some time now.
    try mmr mate come join here www.baja-forum.co.uk

sonic2810 wrote: »

The Best Baja site in Europe....:D

sonic2810 wrote: »

mmr is way to expensive:eek: tower works out miles cheaper

mmr is way to expensive:eek: tower works out miles cheaper
    I mainly use DavesDiscountModels shop or Jennys R/C on E-Bay,,for my Baja parts.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭TonyFella

i bought a buggy from towers before and customs stopped it and taxed it so it didnt work out cheap...lads at mmr are doing the best deal around on the ss kit

Iv tryed to join baja forum .uk but it kept on saying i was a spammer???whf does somebody have an e.mail to one of the mods coz iv sent loads throught the site with no reply

• Advertisement

if I can sell my revo I'll buy one but that's goin to be tough.

if I can sell my revo I'll buy one but that's goin to be tough.
    Why not buy a Clone 5b from nitrotech....posted over to Ireland for €450...
    what ever you buy hpi or clone.....your still going to have to up-grades parts...

TonyFella wrote: »
    i bought a buggy from towers before and customs stopped it and taxed it so it didnt work out cheap...lads at mmr are doing the best deal around on the ss kit

Iv tryed to join baja forum .uk but it kept on saying i was a spammer???whf does somebody have an e.mail to one of the mods coz iv sent loads throught the site with no reply
    yeah mail me your details at paulhedges@live.ie and i will forward them to one of mods

Why not buy a Clone 5b from nitrotech....posted over to Ireland for €450...
    what ever you buy hpi or clone.....your still going to have to up-grades parts...

it's not so much the price i'm running out of space my mother would flip if she saw the another big packet comin for me or my father we have the place taken over:D

theres always space for a baja

• Registered Users Posts: 1 rohallorah

Jumping onto an old thread here but just wondering if there are any Baja users in the Galway area?

Advertisement