Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General beers thread & discussion Next: Iron Man 2- the Woolshed, 7pm, 30th April

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

SDooM wrote: »
    Trying to keep up with orestes? bad idea!

No actually, i did more than him and Badger actually but it all started because of them two. I will be keeping well away from those 2 bold boys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

3rd
    Kiera wrote: »
    Did someone say beers? I'm in town tomorrow night for a bday so might drop on by to say hello :)

as long as orestes stays away from me with jager bombs ;)

I'll protect you by drinking them for you... selfless or what?

Sounds like a challenge :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Kya1976 wrote: »
    lol no i certainly didn't see you complaining:D:D:p

My mammy always taught me its rude to complain. :D
    No actually, i did more than him and Badger actually but it all started because of them two. I will be keeping well away from those 2 bold boys :)

Orestes is a zombie anyway, gotta be careful round them!

shellyboo wrote: »
    I'll protect you by drinking them for you... selfless or what?

haha aw shelly, you're a doll thanks a mill :)

Ah now its all fitting into place! Damn zombies!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

My mammy always taught me its rude to complain. :D
    always follow your moms advice:D

• Advertisement

may we dress up tomorrow night again:p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

may we dress up tomorrow night again:p:D
    I didn't get to go last week... so maybe I will... maybe I will...

I didn't get to go last week... so maybe I will... maybe I will...
    gwan, we'll both dress up you and me I'll go as a goth chick:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

Lies! It was you who got the first round, I mere fulfilled my civic duty to courtesy and bought a second round!
    SDooM wrote:
    It's not like Im not used to it. The women of boards descended on me like harpies at the last beers!*

Good complaint to have...even though I know you're not complaining ;)

Lies! It was you who got the first round, I mere fulfilled my civic duty to courtesy and bought a second round!

Ok ok ok, we''ll have to have a jager bomb competition to sort this one out!!!

• Advertisement

Ok ok ok, we''ll have to have a jager bomb competition to sort this one out!!!

We'll have no such thing! I'm sticking to the pints thanks! Only way to ensure my memory of events remains intact! No Jager-Bomb evilness for me!

We'll have no such thing! I'm sticking to the pints thanks! Only way to ensure my memory of events remains intact! No Jager-Bomb evilness for me!

Fine! I never liked you anyway :P

Fine! I never liked you anyway :P

Fine no super-LSD-rabies for you!

AngryBadger will you be dressed as superman tomorrow:D

AngryBadger will you be dressed as superman tomorrow:D

Ha! Afraid not, the Superman-tights were...shall we say "recycled" into an even more conspicuous outfit for the long walk home last year, and so alas they are no more!

EDIT: I do still have several pairs of tights after last weekend though :p

Ha! Afraid not, the Superman-tights were...shall we say "recycled" into an even more conspicuous outfit for the long walk home last year, and so alas they are no more!

EDIT: I do still have several pairs of tights after last weekend though :p
    bahahahaha so will I be the only one to dress up?

I can't speak for anyone else but I'll just be out in my civvies!

EDIT: Who knows though, I may wear a shirt :p

Please do!!!

I can't speak for anyone else but I'll just be out in my civvies!

EDIT: Who knows though, I may wear a shirt :p
    hehe a shirt would be good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Indeed, many a tourist has found this out the hard way :cool:

Oi, you started it! I was at the bar ordering a pint and you handed me a jagerbomb! It would have been rude of me to refuse! :D
    shellyboo wrote: »

It won't be a challenge :cool:

Not just a zombie, zombie jesus now, and I just noticed there is a part of badgers sig dedicated to me! I haz followers! \o/

Dunno yet if I'm gonna make it along tomorrow, might head in for a bit but will have to get the last bus home, gah

• Advertisement

orestes wrote: »
    Indeed, many a tourist has found this out the hard way :cool:

Oi, you started it! I was at the bar ordering a pint and you handed me a jagerbomb! It would have been rude of me to refuse! :D

It won't be a challenge :cool:

Not just a zombie, zombie jesus now, and I just noticed there is a part of badgers sig dedicated to me! I haz followers! \o/

Dunno yet if I'm gonna make it along tomorrow, might head in for a bit but will have to get the last bus home, gah

I'll buy you a pint if you come, AFAIR I owe you two buds :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

10th
    Don't think I'll make this folks, as much as I'd like to see people again, still not 100% yet :(
    but have lots of fun!! drink for me! lol

star-pants wrote: »
    Don't think I'll make this folks, as much as I'd like to see people again, still not 100% yet :(

hang on... you and angry badger can go places with out one another? :)

You'll be missed SP!

10th
    hang on... you and angry badger can go places with out one another? :)

lol... are we not supposed to?

lol... are we not supposed to?

Well I have only ever seen one of you without the other once... I know I only actually see either of you at boards beers, so you could say the same about Aoibheann and Orestes and me and Galvasean, but... you know. lol

10th
    Well I have only ever seen one of you without the other once... I know I only actually see either of you at boards beers, so you could say the same about Aoibheann and Orestes and me and Galvasean, but... you know. lol
    lol indeed
    but just because one's not well enough to go out and have fun, doesn't mean the other can't :) but if you think he'll have withdrawal symptoms, you can give him a hug :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭DenMan

Hey guys

Would love to head down but have been asked to work, and I can't get out of it. Definitely something around around Christmas/New Year. Will get back to you. So awkward being here for travelling etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

I'll buy you a pint if you come, AFAIR I owe you two buds :D

WooT! \o/

It's not just the money thing though, there's a boxing match on tomorrow night that I really wanna watch and I don't think anywhere in tow will be showing it, bastids

Aw that sucks sp, hope you're feeling better soon and you can make it to the next one

That's different though, myself and Aoibheann aren't dating, and I don't want to know the details of yours and Galvas relationship :p
    DenMan wrote: »
    Hey guys

Would love to head down but have been asked to work, and I can't get out of it. Definitely something around around Christmas/New Year. Will get back to you. So awkward being here for travelling etc.

Dang, that's a shame dude, let us know what date is handy for you some time and we shall do what we can to set something up

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭DenMan

orestes wrote: »

Dang, that's a shame dude, let us know what date is handy for you some time and we shall do what we can to set something up

No problem orestes. I am sure there will plenty of places we can go to in the next month or so. Finish for Xmas in Uni on Fri 19th Dec (for me it's actually Thurs the 18th). Have a good one. See you all soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,046 ✭✭✭BKtje

Right i'll deffo be there but shirtless i imagine. Not sure how long i'll stay though as i'm supposed to be heading to a poker game.

Sure will see, the more i drink the less likely i am to be bothered going where beer isn't on tap ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement