Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General beers thread & discussion Next: Iron Man 2- the Woolshed, 7pm, 30th April

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

10th
    Nerin wrote: »
    Cuz he showed me :d

:eek::eek:

speaking of eh... showing... I hope when I eh did my wonderwoman twirl I didn't!
    Altho Kharn did take my hands and thanked me for coming to the beers...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

star-pants wrote: »
    :eek::eek:

speaking of eh... showing... I hope when I eh did my wonderwoman twirl I didn't!
    Altho Kharn did take my hands and thanked me for coming to the beers...

Are there pics of this 'incident'? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Onkle wrote: »
    Are there pics of this 'incident'? :D

Only the pics in my head :d thanks for coming starpants :p

Only the pics in my head :d thanks for coming starpants :p

Could you draw me a picture?

Could you draw me a picture?

I could. But i won't. :d

• Advertisement

I could. But i won't. :d

And to think I even bought you a drink

And to think I even bought you a drink

I was the devil,you were under my spell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Even if had of I certainly wouldn't have told anyone, but thank so much for twirling for me you looked amazing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

10th
    Thaedydal wrote: »
    Even if had of I certainly wouldn't have told anyone, but thank so much for twirling for me you looked amazing.
    Thanks hun! :)
    I love that you came as Queen of Hearts... I saw you and I was like 'oooh look!'

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

3rd
    On both counts :p because he was covered up under there
    Cuz he showed me :d

I don't think I want to know what was going on there... :P

Although when someone said "I wonder if he's naked under there?" my response was an over excited "Ooo can I go find out?" Everyone laughed. I hadn't meant it like that. I was going to ask... :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Thanks hun! :)
    I love that you came as Queen of Hearts... I saw you and I was like 'oooh look!'

:D

EK-DJBCM05.jpg

Off with His head!

3rd
    A few of us shall be in the Woolshed tomorrow (Thursday) night if anyone feels like joining the fun. Just thought I'd mention it as you're all so very lovely and incredibly entertaining on nights out. :D Not sure what time but I know I'll definitely be there from ten onwards.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

A few of us shall be in the Woolshed tomorrow (Thursday) night if anyone feels like joining the fun. Just thought I'd mention it as you're all so very lovely and incredibly entertaining on nights out. :D Not sure what time but I know I'll definitely be there from ten onwards.

Sadly this is my week on shift in work so I will be missing this one out, sorry FC!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,046 ✭✭✭BKtje

Trying to recruit members to your evil cult of cocktail drinkers huh? Shame on you.:pac:
    As i said in the other thread i'll have to see tomorrow how tired i am after footy. Will be late if i do show up tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

3rd

I'd love to come but alas am feeling a bit fluey, so I'm gonna rest up for the next few days. Have fun though!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

I'll be there tonight! :) Would love to see people so loads of you'd better be there *shakes fist*
    :pac:

Aoibheann wrote: »
    I'll be there tonight! :) Would love to see people so loads of you'd better be there *shakes fist*
    :pac:

This LL thing? The women over there scare Onkle

3rd
    This LL thing? The women over there scare Onkle

They'd rip you to pieces :pac:

shellyboo wrote: »
    They'd rip you to pieces :pac:

That's what worries me :pac: I wouldn't mind a couple of pints though

3rd

Good luck and god speed. Wear a cup maybe.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Dont know if i will make it on saturday, will be out with the rugby team....but will see how it goes!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

10th
    I'm already going out tonight, so can't make that. Should be around on Saturday though.

3rd

So come to the Woolshed and have a few pitchers! I mean pints... *mutters to self* I do not have a problem...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

orestes wrote: »
    Like hell they are!

Gobots rock

Careful when saying Gobots rock as that conjures up images of the Rocklords... now they were lame!

But the Gobots was a great show... they even tackled the sensitive issue of rape in one episode.

So come to the Woolshed and have a few pitchers! I mean pints... *mutters to self* I do not have a problem...

I'm wrecked and have a very early start tomorrow :( I'd love to though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

Pitchers of beer you say?...good company you say?...accidentally threw his training gear in with his laundry and so is at a loose end for the evening you say.....

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

3rd
    Careful when saying Gobots rock as that conjures up images of the Rocklords... now they were lame!

Kind of a limited marketing gimmick..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

So who is heading to the Woolshed tonight? I'm close to smashed on the financial front but might head in for a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

3rd
    orestes wrote: »
    So who is heading to the Woolshed tonight? I'm close to smashed on the financial front but might head in for a bit

I might make it around 11:30. Have a gig nearby.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

am i invited to come along on saturday? pwease I'll behave I promise:p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement