Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you liked cooked liver?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Fizman wrote: »
    I love liver. Only have it about 1 - 2 times a month though.

Oh and I also LOVE marmite!

Hmmm.

/ Runs off to make a marmite and liver sandwich.

Post reported for crimes against humanity and incitement of vomiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

I like liver.. full of iron. Also like kidneys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭dh2007

Scawgeen wrote: »
    There's three main types of liver sold in butchers shops, lamb, cows (beef) and pork liver. I only eat fresh pork liver that's been recently killed because that's what I like (my local butcher kills his own farm pigs) . The fresher it is the nicer it is. Stuffed sheep's hearts are something we'll all have to get a likeing for if this recession kicks in, and shin beef and oxtails yeuck!!!!!

I'm with you on this - pork liver is definitely the best as it's the most tender.

I like mine fried with onions, mashed potato and beans - yummmmmm, so tasty and really cheap too! all in it probably only costs about €3 to make. Good recession food:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭Scawgeen

dh2007 wrote: »
    I'm with you on this - pork liver is definitely the best as it's the most tender.

I like mine fried with onions, mashed potato and beans - yummmmmm, so tasty and really cheap too! all in it probably only costs about €3 to make. Good recession food:D

I wash the liver and when it's quiet wet dip it in seasoned flour and fry it....sometimes it looks like it's cooked in a light batter.....very tasty. Along with the fried onions, mashed potato and beans perhaps a few fried mushrooms. yummy!

Advertisement