Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heroes 3x03 "One of Us, One of Them" **SPOILERS**

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,362 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Enjoyed the first 3 episodes of this series, this last one in particular.

Its a total mess with a frightening amount of plotholes, but a thoroughly enjoyable mess nonetheless.

(It'd be nice if Channel6 managed not to lose bits of dialogue/action when they cut to a commercial).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cabrwab

This has being the best episode IMO of the series so far its the first one where i've gone oh next week please!

And claire sweaty, i feel so wrong thinking obscene thoughts about her! Don't want to end up in prison or anything!

I think Noah has to have powers everybody that works for the company has powers its how they got there.
    Maybe his power is only wearing and collecting glasses from the 60's. No matter where he is he can find the exact pair!

Claires real mother didn't burn all the oxygen out of the container she did the form of torture where she thought she was suffocating. She actually explained it.

Like the story arc were they have another painter character with the weird eyes i really enjoyed that in season1.
    I know hiro and ando where always supposed to be comic relief but they have outstayed there welcome just a little.

I enjoy the nods/plagiarism from xmen and the fly plus others.
    Hopefully from now on they are starting to get over the holiday fever they had of the long break with the writers stike, get the thumb out and make us happy with some more of claire and nikki/jessica/(new name?) in cats suits at all time!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Hmm... just thinking on the whole "one of us, one of them" thing, didn't Noah say that to Mrs. Petrelli, as though he doesn't know she has powers? Seems odd to me that he wouldn't know that each of the founders has/had powers, especially when he knows both her sons have powers. Maybe I'm just overanalysing though.:o

Advertisement