Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swinging for a woman

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭dade

As for women...they wanted equality. :D

couldn't agree more, they burned their bra's for equality so to hell with that they are equally entitled to a slap if they start slapping me. happened to me a few years ago. was staying in my brothers place for a few weeks, his missus at the time was a nut job. anyway the brother was out chasing tail and the nutter takes it out on me and tried to kick my in the nuts. luck or the amount of alcohol in her system slightly knocked off her aim and she got me on the inside of the leg. for her trouble she received a roundhouse kick that just tapped her shoulder, enough to shock and not hurt mind, she look stunned and i just told her it was a warning and next time I'd leave her holding her teeth in her hand. my mate saw it all and he just took me outside and said " ya should have hit her, the bitch deserved it". but if she had kept swinging i wouldn't hesitate for an instant to knock her out . i hate this you can't hit a girl crap, if she's willing to dish it out then she should be willing to receive it too simple as. gender shouldn't come into the situation.

oh and i moved out the following morning

Advertisement