Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Year Book - Delivery Group - Dublin

Options
124»

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I have confirmed for 4 books I thought?

Once we get the books we can organise a drinks night and distribute them there. (I think one is being planned in fact).

Thanks for the help!

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭Ideo

I've sent payment details to all those who replied to me via PM.

If for any reason you havent received the payment details and you contacted me via PM then PM again. ASAP!

If there are any problems you have my number so give me a call!

EDIT: just something I thought about there - I'll PM you(evening time) when I receive your payment. That's why I need your full name. There are a few names outstanding though.

Mr Dave C wrote: »
    Folks I drive a taxi in Dublin and cover most parts of the city I can deliver some of the books .I live in Clondalkin and start from there most days.
    Dave C

Thanks for the offer Dave, might follow you up on that if we have many books still uncollected after the launch!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

ordered mine myself, but i might come along to the launch if i can (and it is somewhere that us minors can get into without needing id :))

We'll I wouldn't want to condone people under 18 being in a pub after 8pm but I'm sure we can work something out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭sineadw

Hey all. Just letting you know I have a journalist mate working on a press release to send out to the papers. I'll stick it up here when I get it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

I hadn't noticed this thread. Apologies but i bought the book online at Blurb. Looking forward to receiving it. Well done all

oh its no trouble! sure we might see you at the launch however?!

DDG - were in the process of organising the book launch. Ill send PMs when the details are finalised

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

There are few things to discuss and organise, please, feel free to check the main thread here.

• Advertisement

There is a new thread here for all discussions relating to the book launch

Advertisement