Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dave McSavage beaten up?

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭cloneslad

I can't stand his stuff to be honest, I even have to switch away the tv whe an ad comes on for his show. It's all very low brow, immature but most importantly unfunny 'comedy'.

I haven't watched his new show and don't think I have ever watched even half an episode of his old one, doubt I ever will either.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭trout

Discovered today that I will be supporting McSavage in a few weeks time. Only discovered it when someone offered to sell me a ticket and I noticed my name in the line up. Should be fun.

Should be fun ? Will you be beating him up ? :D

Every time this thread is bumped, I think it's finally happened. Then I read the updates, and my heart sinks a little.

Now, I'm not advocating violence ... but imagine he was beaten up on stage, by a real comedian. Oh, how I'd laugh at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

cloneslad wrote: »
    I can't stand his stuff to be honest, I even have to switch away the tv whe an ad comes on for his show. It's all very low brow, immature but most importantly unfunny 'comedy'.

I haven't watched his new show and don't think I have ever watched even half an episode of his old one, doubt I ever will either.

Watched a bit of his new show last night - rubbish. It just angry's up the blood! He's not funny in the least, had to turn over before I ended up kicking the TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Is he still on? Oh dear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭louisa200

all ye lads are just peed off cause he pointed out last night how crap the irish are in bed :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,297 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

At the rate he's going, I'm wondering when someone shoots him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

louisa200 wrote: »
    all ye lads are just peed off cause he pointed out last night how crap the irish are in bed :eek:

He's certainly never slept with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭Johnny Utah

Why so much hate for this guy?

I think his new show is pretty funny.... maybe some posters here were slagged in a street performance. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

The show i think is actually funny, loved the one about Irelands obsession with house ownership!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭Johnny Utah

gcgirl wrote: »
    The show i think is actually funny, loved the one about Irelands obsession with house ownership!

"It's David........ he's renting!" :eek: :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

I think his new show is pretty funny.... maybe some posters here were slagged in a street performance. :D

The wounds are still deep from when his words cut me deep those many years ago.

Was wearing a t-shirt over a long-sleeve top, as was the style at the time, and it was also December as far as I remember. Enter McTwatface.

"Uhhhh, couldn't decide what to wear, so he wore everything, a huh huh huh huh".

Edit: Just noticed the genius tags - "big nosed wanker, why is Degsy bald".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

actually, no, last time he tried to slag me I called him an unfunny alco cnut, and he moved onto someone else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Looking at this prick on The Saturday Night Show and I want to beat him up so bad!..

Seriously, after Tommy Tiernan he's the unfunniest person I've ever seen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭changes

I think he is funny. Nobody can be funny all the time though. Brendan o connor is to defensive and guarded to let him get into his stride. He was squeezed up to the top of the queue tonight looked like a dentists waiting room with them all squeezed up so close on the narrow chairs.

He was always funny with pat kenny i think, pat played the host better.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Looking at this prick on The Saturday Night Show and I want to beat him up so bad!..

Seriously, after Tommy Tiernan he's the unfunniest person I've ever seen.

He's a dickhead of the highest order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Degsy wrote: »
    He's a dickhead of the highest order.

Yup, tried to crack some kind of wise crack about the church and child abuse and had his reigns pulled in and reminded there were a lot of people in hurt and this wasn't the appropriate time to make jokes.

Max Clifford (another vile pox bottle) looked like he wanted to kill McSAvage.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Yup, tried to crack some kind of wise crack about the church and child abuse and had his reigns pulled in and reminded there were a lot of people in hurt and this wasn't the appropriate time to make jokes.

Max Clifford (another vile pox bottle) looked like he wanted to kill McSAvage.

A twisted little bastard..check his videos on youtube..in one he's slagging a guy in a wheelchair.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Thread is old now guys, try the Television Forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement