Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dave McSavage beaten up?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Pfft, some people just can't take a joke.

Get well soon McSavage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭furtzy

Not surprised. Seen him in letterkenny where he referred to the audience as brits....was booed off the stage. I'm surprised he wasn't lynched

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Excellent. I'm Suprised it hasn't happened sooner to be honest, annoying bastard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

FUCK YEAH !!! :D

He's just doing what we all wanted to do. McSavage is a spanner that deserves a good kicking. And I don't like violence but I'd make an exception for him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Galvasean wrote: »
    Pfft, some people just can't Make a joke.

Changed that for you :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

I got an email from y0re ma too...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

The last time I saw him he made fun of a couple of middle-aged American tourists who were wearing similar jackets, and implied they were having an incestuous relationship.
    Classy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

passive wrote: »
    I got an email from y0re ma too...

Haha, That's gotta be a first on boards. a y0r3 m@ comment that's true :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Degsy?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Who

:/

I know I could google it, but I'm too lazy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

I'm just surprised that the OP's Ma knows how to email!

I'd be freaked out if I got an email off my ma! She's only gotten round the whole texting phenomenon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I know this is Dave McSavage who's gotten a slap so it was hardly unprovoked, but I'm not one to go cheering at someone else's misfortune. If someone attacks another person over a joke (however unfunny), they're a bit of a scumbag. I wouldn't cheer for that.

I would like to make it clear, I do not in any way condone Dave McSavage, his act, or his sense of humour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭Wagon

Glad to see he took it too far and got beaten up. I'm well up for a joke but sometimes the last thing you want is some bloke with an annoying voice, glasses and a guitar insulting your wife.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

Igy wrote: »
    I got an email from my mother about this earlier:

Anyone got a video? In this day of camera phones and youtubes I'd not be surprised.

I'm calling shenanagins!
    It violates the 'No wimmins on the internet' rule AND the 'your mother will never be able to use computers' rule.
    The only way this could be true is if yore ma is actually yore da.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Wouldn't wish too much physical harm on anyone, but the guy does wind people up. Amazed it hasn't happened before. Obviously he got lax and stopped doing his 'routine' close to security cameras.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Degsy must have been bored and decided to play McSavage a visit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

That Degsy's just out of control...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

I like his sense of humor and I love the concept of what he does, but his jokes are generally not funny and I've met him a few times and he is a total prick...so I'm glad to see this :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

This was inevitable. Hopefully it will deter him from doing his 'annoying cunt on the street corner' routine from now on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Good to see the Comedy Police taking action...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

savage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

I think the important thing here is that when Dave McSavage is doing his "act" it is not invited. When you pay to go to a comedy show you expect a bit of crowd interaction and I've never seen anyone take the jokes from a comedian in this manner as anything but designed for humour.

There is something about McSavage that is cowardly and weasel like. I bet when he went to school he was the class loud mouth who would run to the teachers at the first sign of someone getting sick of his ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

Has he got any qualifications or does he have a regular job or is this his sole income?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Now that's comedy.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I know this is Dave McSavage who's gotten a slap so it was hardly unprovoked, but I'm not one to go cheering at someone else's misfortune. If someone attacks another person over a joke (however unfunny), they're a bit of a scumbag. I wouldn't cheer for that.

I would like to make it clear, I do not in any way condone Dave McSavage, his act, or his sense of humour.

But it wouldn't have been a joke.

It would of been abuse... possibly of a racist nature (As he is known to do that) thrown at a some guys wife.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭IronMan

I would pay money to watch a video of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Great news. Nice to know that there's at least some justice in the world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

tribulus wrote: »
    Has he got any qualifications or does he have a regular job or is this his sole income?

Probably on the dole.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

Was inevitable really.

I'd have a lot of sympathy for the other guy. Say the wrong thing so many times and you will eventually hit a nerve. McSavage has been warned often enough before - even he can't be surprised

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement