Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Undeniable Chemtrail Evidence

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Edit:
    What other mod lets his forum clutter up with "Why was he banned" threads? Thats for feedback, theres already been "Attack MC Now" threads started here.
    Nah, not going to debate it.
    I consder it an insult and a personal attack

case closed
    You can see why people might think that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Yeah and any other mod would have cleaned (deleted posts) banned more boyos and locked the thread by now, and then possibly be accused of censoring or something. Look back on the last locked or closed threads in this forum, notice a pattern?

Yeah and any other mod would have cleaned (deleted posts) banned more boyos and locked the thread by now, and then possibly be accused of censoring or something. Look back on the last locked or closed threads in this forum, notice a pattern?
    But you have to remember MC got in trouble for deleting a thread without consulting the other mods.

Yeah and I remember (after just reading through it again :) ) that he was being baited by another poster. Sure I dont agree with Mahatmas opinion, but hes entitled to it. Wheres the consensus on mods waiting for other mods to delete threads?

Btw, I'll let you have the last word, cuz I just hope someone will clean this thread of all OT shíte, same as any other boards.ie forum.

Yeah and I remember (after just reading through it again :) ) that he was being baited by another poster. Sure I dont agree with Mahatmas opinion, but hes entitled to it. Wheres the consensus on mods waiting for other mods to delete threads?
    I believe the official stance is "it's a hosted forum, not our problem."
    Btw, I'll let you have the last word, cuz I just hope someone will clean this thread of all OT shíte, same as any other boards.ie forum.
    In fairness did you honestly think anyone would have provided anything substantial of chemtrails?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

I'm sorry Mob I didnt realise my Moddin decisions had to be pased by you first.

I'm gettin close on puttin a BackSeatModdin rule in the Charter

I'm sorry Mob I didnt realise my Moddin decisions had to be pased by you first.

What are you talking about? I was just explaining why the economist might think you're not allowing criticism. Can't see why he would though.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

So...chemtrails eh? Crazy stuff...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

He was infering in an arrogant manner that I was stupid and below him.

As is the nature of 99.99% of academic debate. It goes like this:

'Instead of calling someone an idiot, just show them why you think they are an idiot'

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Ibid, WTF
    My username is not Ibid, Sandra.
    exactly what do you mean?
    To which post do you refer?
    It might be a good idea to discuss changes to the charter with the community first. You know, just to be nice.
    Wanna take some jabs at me too?
    No, I couldn't really care less about you since you advocated removing the monetary system in the hope that it'd further development.
    Contempt? Bull****, feedback is but a mouse movement and a click aweh.
    This forum, as has been noted, does not fall under the general remit of Feedback. And I don't think you know what "contempt" really means.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

it'd be great if people could not debate the question on whether or not I am stupid in front of me. Reminds me of my childhood.

it'd be great if people could not debate the question on whether or not I am stupid in front of me. Reminds me of my childhood.

I wonder if MC will give this request as much respect as he did the one suggesting nobody get banned.

ya can call yerself whatever ya want Ibid,

dosent mean I'm gonna take you seriously

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

So, ah, chemtrails. That's a no then.

ya can call yerself whatever ya want Ibid,

dosent mean I'm gonna take you seriously

The feeling is utterly mutual, Sandra.

yeah, but I've never called meself Sandra tho

so Chemtrails

I've asked it before and I'll ask again

what has changed in the composition of jet fuel over the last 20 years?

yeah, but I've never called meself Sandra tho
    It doesn't matter to me because I don't take you seriously.
    so Chemtrails

I've asked it before and I'll ask again

what has changed in the composition of jet fuel over the last 20 years?
    Less polyethylene?

FFS, enough already, you are baiting. Why even come here in the first place if you dont care? All these conspiracy loons, you are certainly teaching them. Can i come to one of your forums and start this ****? No....

Mahatma, dont be baited into this trap. This bandwagon is so transparent its just stupid.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Good lord.

MC, why have you allowed these type of snippy, snide comments for the last three pages of this thread?

Either you close the thread or you nip it in the bud asap.

As for you The Economist, you're a Mod, you should know better than to lower yourself to this kind of childishness.

I'm more than appalled by what I am seeing here.

MC sort it out.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

thread locked. couple of infractions are on there way too.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement