Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lady Gardens

Options
  • 16-09-2008 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭

For the ladies, how do you keep yours - shave, trim, wild and free or wax, or other.

For the lads, how do you like your ladies lady gardens to be ?

I tend to trim mine, have tried the shaving, and the regrowth itches like hell, like no other itchiness I have ever had before.

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

All off, I keep it more a patio than a garden :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭Karen_*

Some great ideas on this site for new and innovative ways to tend ladygardens. http://www.topiaryjoe.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭gabgab

The ladies lounge is great place :D:D

I prefer it to be at least very trim, but that is just my preference. No fun with a mouthfull of pubes grass :P

What is ladies preference to mens though??

Mines a unique selling point......it glows. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

'Boots expert' is where its at, forget shaving.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Just the mention of the word "garden" :eek:

No way in hell im attacking it myself..in my much younger days decided i'd have a go with the creme hair remover..just the bits around the bikini line nothing too adventureous....obviously put too much on .. it kinda..went places it shouldint ..My poor "sacred place" looked like a dog with the mange :eek::D... wasin't laughing at the time.....but it's funny looking back.

Lesson for me, leave it to the professionals lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Moonbaby wrote: »

I'm intrigued????
    xzanti wrote: »
    All off, I keep it more a patio than a garden :D

I hear ya.... Hollywood all the way for me too.

Regrowth is a biatch tho; think i'll get mine lasered soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭gabgab

Ginger......??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 topiaryjoe

Great to get all these hits on my website, www.topiaryjoe.com about trimming Ladies' Shrubbery.
    I usually trim yew, boxwood or ivy during the day, but the nocturnal trim is much more intriguing.
    My Lady changes trim with the season. Right now there is a Summer double Poodle cut. Fall comes soon and we trim for growth, clearing all the leaves...Winter gets a full coat to keep away the cold, and in the Spring we go for a sheer trim, readying the flight deck for warmer weather. Aaaah, it is Good to be the Bush Master. Eat yer vegetables first!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Disco Stu

From my point of view nothing worse than overgrown shrubbery... for me anyway, real passion killer...!!

Nicely trimmed or "patio-ed" if thats a word :P is the way to go... no need to be picking the bush out your teeth...!!

Like gabgab I would be interested in hearing the ladies view on the lads too...! :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Prefer trimmed, or partially shaved/waxed (Sorry ladies, but the completely bald look is not a good one)

At the end of the day though I don't think it makes that much bloody difference!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 634 ✭✭✭nomorebadtown

Prefer trimmed, or partially shaved/waxed (Sorry ladies, but the completely bald look is not a good one)

At the end of the day though I don't think it makes that much bloody difference!

agreed, as with many other things in life, middle ground is best...not primordial and not prepubescent.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Passenger

Landing strip. You need some place to land don't you. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

I think it depends on the woman. On some all off looks great, but others short back and sides suits them more. A untamed bush is just horrible though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Rozabeez wrote: »
    'Boots expert' is where its at, forget shaving.

Whats this boots expert stuff then?
    The less "grass" the better imo.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Phlann

I like completely shaved/waxed. But I probably only like it so much because it's pretty rare. Hardly ever see it, in fact. Most girls in this country seem to go for the basic trim option.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭RuailleBuaille

Now this you must explain. Have you spent time working in a nuclear power plant? :D

Keep mine trim, don't like the all-off look, I'm a woman and would prefer to look like one DOWN THERE and not a prepubescent child! Although I can remember seeing my mother's (red) pubic hair when I was younger and thinking 'eugh, I'lll never grow hair there.' Like I had a choice!

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Rayven199

I keep it trim! Was thinking about waxing but firstly I dont like pain and secondly I would be afraid the re-growth would be a b*tch! Tried shaving before when I was younger...big mistake, nasty itchy horrible re-growth!

Whats it like having it waxed and then the re-growth?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

I like my girls like...

MegaBush = Out of the question!!!

Trimmed night and tights = Should be like this all this time, i even assist in the upkeep.

Shaved Completely = For special occasions so you dont become desensatised (or start taking it for granted)

Horrayy! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

I'm not too pushed either way. both extremes are bad imo though. I don;t like bald and I don;t like overgrown. a little hair never hurt anyone

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭dblennon

To Phlann,

I've only come accross a slightly untrimmed garden once and that was at the beginning of a relationship was all gone the next week.

It must depend on age all of my mates 21-24 say that I was the first to come accross this and bare is generally the only accepted practice these days.

I'd agree with them, It was a bit of a shock to be honest.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Anything from neatly trimmed to totally waxed - dont mind a little bit of hair but there's nothing worse than a bird's nest with bits getting stuck in yer teeth! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 634 ✭✭✭nomorebadtown

dblennon wrote: »
    It must depend on age all of my mates 21-24 say that I was the first to come accross this and bare is generally the only accepted practice these days.
    :confused: accepted by whom?
    Zzippy wrote: »
    Anything from neatly trimmed to totally waxed - dont mind a little bit of hair but there's nothing worse than a bird's nest with bits getting stuck in yer teeth! :eek:
    whats all this about bits in teeth?? what are you people doing to these poor girls with your teeth? teeth shouldnt come into it!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Rayven199 wrote: »
    I keep it trim! Was thinking about waxing but firstly I dont like pain and secondly I would be afraid the re-growth would be a b*tch! Tried shaving before when I was younger...big mistake, nasty itchy horrible re-growth!

Whats it like having it waxed and then the re-growth?

Ya, the regrowth is a biatch, not itchy or anything tho, it improves the more you have it done tho!

I really don't think the all-gone look is prepubescent; I mean its quite clear I'm all woman! Have only ever had one guy moan about it looking child-like, and the same guy was an ass; TBH I think the brazilian/extended brazilian looks worse- a little tuft of hair there for the sake of it.

Much rather it all gone!! Much better for the man too methinks.

Last boyf had never seen a hollywood before; he was muchos impressed;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

whats all this about bits in teeth?? what are you people doing to these poor girls with your teeth? teeth shouldnt come into it!:eek:

Its a cliche I suppose - stuck on yer tongue I should have said! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭RuailleBuaille

I really don't think the all-gone look is prepubescent; I mean its quite clear I'm all woman!

So it's easy to tell from your bald vagina that you're a woman and not a child? What has it got, laughter lines? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Drift

A woman with shaved nether regions looks no more like a girl than a man who shaves his face looks like a boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭GeturGun

yep I'm an 'all off' as well
    I'm a wimp though, none of this waxing lark, it's Veet all the way for me

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Phlann

Yes, I'm not convinced by this either. Of the girls I've been with, most were neat and trimmed, slightly fewer were brazilian and only 2 or 3 have been 'hollywood'.

I'd like to know where you're hanging out at the weekends that you're meeting these women... maybe I'll go hang out there too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭Karen_*

dblennon wrote: »
    To Phlann,

I've only come accross a slightly untrimmed garden once and that was at the beginning of a relationship was all gone the next week.

I'd agree with them, It was a bit of a shock to be honest.

Really?? lolololol :D

Accepted practice? So would an untrimmed bush be as rare like as a flying pig?:D

Advertisement