Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M4 Owners Klub Mk II

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

NakedDex wrote: »
    It's called a forward assist, it doesn't do anything on airsoft rifles so it's nothing to worry about.

Thats exactly not true.

On ICS and the newer G&G models the forward assist releases the spring after shooting to prevent compression.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

I didn't realist it did it on the ICS ones too. I knew about the G&G ones using it but not the ICS. Good to note

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Busta Hyman

LOL SO ITS A "Does F*$k All" Button

or DFA for short

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

lol dfa, on a M4, for the KIA, who a WIA after he went MIA;)

you know it makes sense

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Keggers

iceage wrote: »
    lol dfa, on a M4, for the KIA, who a WIA after he went MIA;)

I got everything except WIA

Keggers wrote: »
    I got everything except WIA

WOUNDED IN ACTION

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Howya lads,How would I go about adding a sling mount to my m4 cqb.At the moment im using a 1 point but do i have to get something like this thing and does it go on the rail.And would I be going for a 3 point sling (or 2 point if it exists.)

Cheers

Ah..yip.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Puding wrote: »
    DSC_36070001.jpg
    DSC_36100001.jpg

some very fast pictures sorry for the bad quality light is rubbish outside at the moment

That would be a lovely rifle if it was original colours i reckon, shame to stick loads of fancy parts on it and paint it like that., I think its too "computer game" looking or something.,

• Advertisement

Ya Waaaaaaaaaaa? I think its MAD!! Don't mind him Pudding, Vtec's sober...he needs to get out for a few jars and chill out.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

That would be a lovely rifle if it was original colours i reckon, shame to stick loads of fancy parts on it and paint it like that

fair enough, i can stand the really tidy camo jobs people do has to look rough and ready for me, all the parts are there for a reason, its a copy of the us navys eod casv m4 so i just copied them,

original look, in real life the paint job is olive green, but as i said in the op its a crap photo where i had to rely on flash so does not do it any favours

_88714030001.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Doomofman

Took a new pic of mine from an odd angle... Damn I must kidnap vtec and force him to take pictures of my guns :p

idunnouv3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Hey Puding, just wondering what is the purpose of that part surrounding the mag well??
    Is it just for a more ergonomic gip or something else??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

1st let me say puddings gun is class looking

i think the thing on the well is togive a bigger hole to slot the mag into

As tigger said its meant to help reloading, and it does seem to help a bit if your slightly off target or at a funny angle but its airsoft and its on there as i recreating a specific look more than anything, its only 2 halves bolted together around the mag well lip very easy to take on and off so no real issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

It justs looks like a strange piece to me, simply because I dont understand what its for. Do you know what its used for in real-life or is it again just for reloading purposes??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭ep1k-w1n

hey is it common for you guys to not cle4an your guns after a skirmish?
    is that the cool thing to do?
    more realistic right?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Doomofman

ep1k-w1n wrote: »
    hey is it common for you guys to not cle4an your guns after a skirmish?
    is that the cool thing to do?
    more realistic right?:confused:

I haven't skirmished yet but I wouldn't leave a gun uncleaned after a match

yeah i wouldnt have thought so either but that guys gun a few pages back looks like a tank rolled over it but he just didnt clean it (the exterior anyways)
    i was just wondering why?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,640 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

ep1k-w1n wrote: »
    yeah i wouldnt have thought so either but that guys gun a few pages back looks like a tank rolled over it but he just didnt clean it (the exterior anyways)
    i was just wondering why?

It's a distressed paint job, he wants it like that gives it a rough look, but the

gun is clean

Tigger wrote: »
    bigger hole

tee hee hee you said bigger hole

Blay wrote: »
    It's a distressed paint job, he wants it like that gives it a rough look, but the

gun is clean

aaaahhhh right i see now, he made it look like it was filthy dirty and used/abused on purpose.
    i get ya.

yes it looks that way beacuse i made it that way :) , but i would be cleaning my aegs after a day out esspecialy if it has been raining or even damp, surface rush can take hold very fast
    Do you know what its used for in real-life or is it again just for reloading purposes

its only use is for realing in the real world, only ever seen pictures of it in use with the eod units, never seen it anywhere else

went to HRTA today and used my gun in anger for the first time.

was wicked but the paintwork took a little abuse will skirmish it a couple of more times and then lacquer it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

M420Metal20Body20Kit2020marine-1.jpg

It shall be mine

where do you get it how much etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

where do you get it how much etc?

Ebaybanned and cost €35.15 inc postage. They take about 2 weeks to get it out to you.

They also sell the very sexy Magpul Receiver in Black and Dark Earth for a lotta money! Nice selection of Dboys receivers there.

Have a look at Tactical Gear Depot too, although I think the price is the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Ebaybanned and cost €35.15 inc postage. They take about 2 weeks to get it out to you.

They also sell the very sexy Magpul Receiver in Black and Dark Earth for a lotta money! Nice selection of Dboys receivers there.

Have a look at Tactical Gear Depot too, although I think the price is the same.
    What he said :)

• Advertisement

bugger

that post just cost me

Advertisement