Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M4 Owners Klub Mk II

Options
  • 15-09-2008 10:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭

for all things m4 (but without the box mags)

anyone painted there aeg? and if so do you have pics.

Am currently trying to get a urban digital camo look going on mine.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

I'd like to at some stage paint my M4, but I'm not ready to yet.
    Youtube has some great examples of both technique and finished design.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Well this is my opinion on boxmags...

:p

I dont like M4s at all, but the reason is kinda the same reason that i do like them in a way,
    Their common as muck and all look the same, but for that same reason theres no limit to parts available for them and the fact that stanag mags are the most commonly available mag out there, ive done some painting on some of mine too,

2639052719_d76be41cd7.jpg

2604953315_1e8f7dd1c1.jpg

2639016599_d13f53ae9e.jpg

2526531792_68535ba42a.jpg

Jeez ya wouldnt think i dont like M4s huh...:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

N i c e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Ur Stubby killer is cute :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Doomofman

vtec wrote: »
    Well this is my opinion on boxmags...

:p

I dont like M4s at all, but the reason is kinda the same reason that i do like them in a way,
    Their common as muck and all look the same, but for that same reason theres no limit to parts available for them and the fact that stanag mags are the most commonly available mag out there, ive done some painting on some of mine too,

2639052719_d76be41cd7.jpg

2604953315_1e8f7dd1c1.jpg

2639016599_d13f53ae9e.jpg

2526531792_68535ba42a.jpg

Jeez ya wouldnt think i dont like M4s huh...:p

Top picture, Second from the left... What is that stock, how much etc etc etc????

• Advertisement

Thats the Magpul PRS stock, i think its discontinued or something., its easier to find hens teeth at the moment., ebaybanned had them at one stange though.,

Thats the Magpul PRS stock, i think its discontinued or something., its easier to find hens teeth at the moment., ebaybanned had them at one stange though.,

That sucks I really wanna change my M15A4 about so it doesn't look so standard...

This is how it looks so far.. Am gonna use it in a semi-sniper role...

Anyone any suggestions for other mods?

st830527mediumnh3.jpg

ebaybanned do a load of nice stocks,
    http://ebaybanned.com/index.php?cPath=68_37

I like these ones,
    light-stock.jpg

Folding_M4_stock_1.jpg

Ooooooh stop it!!! Visa is in meltdown! Got to get some lolly!!;)

ebaybanned do a load of nice stocks,
    http://ebaybanned.com/index.php?cPath=68_37

I like these ones,
    light-stock.jpg

Folding_M4_stock_1.jpg

Some nice stocks there alright... I'll probably end up getting it through tony anyway :p ya know.. give you guys a bit of business haha... Are they straight forward enough to fit?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Doomofman wrote: »
    Some nice stocks there alright... I'll probably end up getting it through tony anyway :p ya know.. give you guys a bit of business haha... Are they straight forward enough to fit?

Easy enough ok but with the folding stocks - you will need to do a bit of cutting with a hacksaw. measure twice and cut once as me ould fella says...:D

Easy enough tho.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Keggers

That sucks I really wanna change my M15A4 about so it doesn't look so standard...

st830527mediumnh3.jpg

You should spray it, a nice spray job can really set an aeg out from the crowd, that said I'm not one to talk my own M4 is giving me a bit of grief, one of those after-market stocks would look nice aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭tonky

That is one deadly looking M15

tonky wrote: »
    That is one deadly looking M15

Thanks... Tony from Eirsoft is ordering me a barrel mount bi-pod for it so should have that in the next few weeks.. then after that either a new stock or a paint job...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭birdman 1979

I have a src hk 416, and what a AEG it is. Soild as a rock, no barrell wobble lots of rails and a 11' Barrell. I also have a Tm M4 RIS which is in bits at the moment. I am trying to fit a G&P zombie killer body on to it, and the barrell wont fit on it cos the barrell locking nut wont tread! Any ideas? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

you need a new outer barrel and delta ring, because the body on the tm is plastic there is a different connection between the body and the outerbarrel, metal threading onto mental is not good so to get it to fit you will have to replace a few parts

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I have to say i love armalites personally. I think they are fantastic. Its alll about preference though.

I was waiting to save some money and splash out on something amazing and i got
    GP299-DT5L.jpg

Everyone is well aware of the problems ive had with it, but ive every faith that once the last few kinks are sorted...ill have one hell of a weapon. When it is working, its easily one of the most powerful guns o nthe field, I've racked up a crazy amount of kills with it when it worked.

I have to say I dont think ill ever paint it, its too nice the way it is.

I can see myself in the future having a large collection of armalites, theres a certain G&G one on my list :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

big fan of armalites here myself, plus theres so much aftermarket stuff that you can basically have an armalite for any role with different barrels etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭birdman 1979

Puding wrote: »
    you need a new outer barrel and delta ring, because the body on the tm is plastic there is a different connection between the body and the outerbarrel, metal threading onto mental is not good so to get it to fit you will have to replace a few parts

Cheers Puding, i have a 11' King Arms one peice barrel of it too. Should be cool when its finished.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Busta Hyman

ok so i have the base layer of black laid down on my gun and am currently masking it up ready for the next layer. will post pics of the finished paint scheme soon but if it turns out better than my last test mag it will be sweet.

• Advertisement

Cool..more balls than me!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

I really can't stand Armalites. That said, I own five. I think they're ugly and uncomfortable. But they're effective and they can be modified to suit the user fairly effectively. While I like the SCAR, I can't get comfortable with it, and there's nothing I can do about that. I have an M4, however, that I hated, and is yet one of the most comfortable rifles I have after I did a few mods to it.

That's the one saving grace of the Armalites; accessories.

+1 altough I need to up my ROF, I find my Dboys a bit on the slow side...but I'm a chicken and won't fool around with the internals, I have a happy knack of breaking things or at least ending up with spare parts!!:( not good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Busta Hyman

can you replace the hopup unit in all airsoft guns?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Yeah, they're available as aftermarket parts. You just have to make sure you get the right type.

st830527mediumnh3.jpg

I personally would suggest removing the front sight. I did it with my old M4 and it looked friggin' sweet with an ACOG and silencer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

NakedDex wrote: »
    I really can't stand Armalites. That said, I own five.

BAWHAHAHA, priceless dex...the best post this week....LOL

ladies and gentlemen, i give you a real airsofter

ya think he's bad.. Ive more., :p

I personally would suggest removing the front sight. I did it with my old M4 and it looked friggin' sweet with an ACOG and silencer.

I have no idea how to do that..... I know the little screw that used to hold it in place isnt there anymore cause vtec had to remove it when he fixed it at one stage... is it supposed to just slide off once thats gone?

EDIT: I couldn't do it anyway becasue the metal piece that holds on the two parts of the hand guard is held on by the front sight

• Advertisement

Is it a Sportsline?
    I did it as I said with my one...
    All I had to do is tidily wind some tape around the barrle where the Sight was and it held that piece in place firmly.
    Just an Idea anyways, dont try it if your not comfortable with it.
    Heres a pic of how mine looked(minus the silencer):
    100_0244.jpg

Advertisement