Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PhotoBox - Large Photo Collage £1

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

PIMPHO wrote: »
    Hmmmmm....right, can't seem to find it on their site?
    Not on their UK site.. searched last week.

But I did find them instore.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭PIMPHO

basquille wrote: »
    Not on their UK site.. searched last week.

But I did find them instore.

Ok thanks Basquille. You mind telling me which store you saw them in? I'll be going out to the one near Tallaght.

It was in Sligo.. but odds are they'll have something similar in any Homebase I'd say. Probably best to ask.

Cheers Basquille. You never told us how you found out about the glitch in Photobox's system? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

Cheers OP, mine arrived yesterday, quality was excellent. Even at the full price I'll be geting another few.

• Advertisement

PIMPHO wrote: »
    Cheers Basquille. You never told us how you found out about the glitch in Photobox's system? :P
    Got out my leather catsuit and breached their system "Trinity style"!

Trinity-Kick.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

cheers big ears, first 3 of my 6 collages arrived...

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

and now can someone recommend some good value frames from these monsters?? 20" X 30"

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

slave1 wrote: »
    and now can someone recommend some good value frames from these monsters?? 20" X 30"

Read back through the posts would be a good start, Homebase apparently have them

had a flick back earlier, just references to those "non-frame" clip frames which do not do it for me, wooden frame would be nice

• Advertisement

Got the clip on frames in Homebase and they are a bit flimsy. Tried putting up one of the collages but the collage is slightly bigger so had to cut it but made a balls of it, raging. Going to try and even it out tomorrow with a sharp stanley knife. Does look cool when it's in the frame if it's framed properly so will have to cut it more carefully tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭jarmstrong001

That was a great deal.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭qwertz

Received my three collages this morning. Very surprised by the good quality.

Thanks again to everybody who contributed to this thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭smodgley

www.allposter.com a good place to look always have good bargins and discounts goin on very quick dispatch and delivery too

• Registered Users Posts: 14,329 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Good job on putting Expired in red on thread- I hope more posters follow - don't want to waste my 20mb BB downloading expired offer posts.

Good job on putting Expired in red on thread- I hope more posters follow - don't want to waste my 20mb BB downloading expired offer posts.
    Yep, thanks to CuLT for adding in this little feature. Useful if implemented properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Expired... love it.
    Long live CuLT.

Does Expired stop a thread from being bumped to the top of the list? :)

Mr E wrote: »
    Does Expired stop a thread from being bumped to the top of the list? :)
    No, I don't think so unfortunately.

Might be worthwhile alright.

Advertisement