Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PhotoBox - Large Photo Collage £1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭PIMPHO

My 2 orders are still at printing status eventhough they have already charged my credit card?! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

PIMPHO wrote: »
    My 2 orders are still at printing status eventhough they have already charged my credit card?! :(
    Wouldn't be too worried... they'll probably change the status to 'Despatched' shortly.

Did you recieve an e-mail saying it was despatched?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭*Dallas

im raging I missed that promotion!

Just on Photobox, how do I avail of the free prints when I register ? is there a promotion code?

thanks

basquille wrote: »
    Wouldn't be too worried... they'll probably change the status to 'Despatched' shortly.

Did you recieve an e-mail saying it was despatched?

No only got the confirmation email of the orders. Has anyone actually recieved their collages yet?

No only got the confirmation email of the orders.
    You'll probably recieve that shortly.
    Has anyone actually recieved their collages yet?
    Doubtful.. ordered free prints off them last week and took 5 days to get there, so wouldn't expect them til early next week probably.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

No only got the confirmation email of the orders. Has anyone actually recieved their collages yet?

Check your junk folder. The email went straight there for my gmail account yet the order confirmation was in my inbox.

*Dallas wrote: »
    im raging I missed that promotion!

Just on Photobox, how do I avail of the free prints when I register ? is there a promotion code?

thanks

If you examine your account, there should be the credits listed. Then upload your pictures, add 6x4 or 6x4.5 prints to your basket based off those prints being in an album and your credits should automatically be added to reduce your total price. I don't remember having to do anything else. Total cost was £1.99 (for shipping). :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭johnfás

One of my two orders was despatched this morning. I would imagine the second will be despatched tomorrow as I ordered it a day later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭*Dallas

cool thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

Just on a side note I ordered prints there a month ago using my free credits, only thing is I order 6x4.5 and I can't seem to find a photo album to fit the bloody things! Every album seems built for 6x4.

Anyone any ideas on where I could get one? Or is there anyway I could get more free credits? I don't think I got 100, just 40...

• Advertisement

niallo24 wrote: »
    Just on a side note I ordered prints there a month ago using my free credits, only thing is I order 6x4.5 and I can't seem to find a photo album to fit the bloody things! Every album seems built for 6x4.

Anyone any ideas on where I could get one? Or is there anyway I could get more free credits? I don't think I got 100, just 40...

1) Trim photos yourself with a ruler and a stanley knife
    2) Use a different username and email address when signing up. should work. In fact, invite yourself to be a user of photobox and then you might get free prints on the new account and bonus prints to your first account. :D

johnfás wrote: »
    One of my two orders was despatched this morning. I would imagine the second will be despatched tomorrow as I ordered it a day later.

Woohoo one dispatched this morning, can't wait to see it! :D

Anyone find a good price for a 30" x 20" photo frame? A clip frame would be the way to go. Some great prices at Wilkonsons on clip frames.. not quite the right size (but not far off) but don't ship to Ireland.

Wilko Clip Frame 29in x 20in
    Wilko Clip Frame 32in x 24in

I've bought good value clip frames from Homebase in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

My order was despatched today. Fair dues to them for honouring this.

As it turned out we needed some calendars at work so I was quite happy to tell the boss to get them from photobox. He spent about €800 today so he's making up for some of us!

Got these yesterday.. look fecking class!

Once again, fair fecks to Photobox for honouring it!

Cool, can't wait to get them! Let me know if you find a good frame for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭paidi_ed

Got my first set yesterday, they look great. Ordered the second set sunday night so I'd say it's stuck in the backlog of orders. Fair play to them for honouring it alright

Got one of mine today and they are amazing, such good quality and so big too! :D

All my work colleagues were around my desk admiring them! hehe

Thanks again OP!

Anyone have any good ideas as to how best to frame them?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭gerire

Ever so slightly gutted i missed this offer

• Advertisement

My local Homebase have 20 x 30 clipframes for €11 if anyone's looking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Happy2

yep got my 3 delivered last Friday - they're great - thanks for the heads up!

Must head to homebase now and get some of those frames :D

basquille wrote: »
    My local Homebase have 20 x 30 clipframes for €11 if anyone's looking.

Cool, this is the size of our collages right? Have you framed them yet, do they look good?

Yeah, those Homebase frames should fit it perfectly.

I only saw the frames in Homebase on Sunday, but already bought a 29.5" X 19.75" frame in my local € shop for €14 on Friday. Had to cut a small bit off the side and top to fit it in that (not enough that you'd notice) but it looks top-notch.

Mine are still "printing". There must have been a mad rush Sunday night.

From photobox this morning -
    We're writing to give you an update on your outstanding order. Due to recent high demand for our offers & products, your order is still being printed.

We are doing everything we can to get your order to you as soon as possible and thank you for your continued patience. Once your order has completed you will receive a dispatch email from us, meaning it should be in the post and on its way to you.

Best regards,

Hmmmmm....right, can't seem to find it on their site?

Got one set yesterday, they were absolutely top notch. The other set dispatched the other day so they will arrive soon too. Thanks very much!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Dam is this definitely over / fixed now?
    GUTTED I missed it.... but really its still not bad value at full price..

Advertisement