Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amanda Brunker sex tape shocker

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭stringy

why all the agro, i defo would!! good girl.....;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

I'll admit i'd tap that in a heartbeat just for a go on that rack

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,065 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

micmclo wrote: »
    She's just trying to get into the press to pimp her new book.
    She is in the Sunday World every week if you want to read that rubbish. Mainly to do with diets and all her celeb friends

Oh and former Irish Ireland, god knows how she won :confused:
    I really shouldn't have bothered asking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

some classics on this very subject here http://www.anfearrua.com/db.asp?a=topicdisplay&tid=540954

rofl @ the "friend of a friend" of her's "she drunk many a man i know under the table" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

She must have felt that her meagre fame was waning and needed a boost by the release of the sex tape (which probably doesn't exist anyway). She's one of those people who's famous for being famous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Who wouldn't?

ya pack of gheys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Yeah she's very pretty and certainly not fat in that pic - just huge boobs. Seems a dumb bint though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭Ardent

ejmaztec wrote: »
    With a heifer? I thought bestiality was illegal. :confused:

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭kieranfitz

kmick wrote: »
    500 euro she paid him ha ha ha - he was obviously a heroin addict or something. Who sells out for 500 euro.

It was 500 of ye olde pounds about 10 years ago, Sun was the only paper in the canner at work today. I would though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,730 ✭✭✭Naos

Upon further investigation, I have discovered that the pic posted earlier was also on a thread dated 1999.

Therefore, until the Time Machine & Microwave boys and/or CERN develop Time Travel, I would like to formally withdraw my statement that I would 'tap it'.

Sorry Ms. Brunker

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

I wouldn't say no but apparently Sharon Ní Bheoláin has become a free agent so she is first on my list :D

sharon57.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Titty **** ftw!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭fredzer

Probably the only time I will ever agree with you.

He heh, amazing though that otherwise intelligent people don't see thru all this hype.
    There are people out there who are riding us ragged!!!
    Hard necked bastids who know the vulnerability of the "herd" ,and know how to use the media to achieve their goals= screw the public for anything they can get.The old networking trick...quid pro quo.

:D Wise up people.Don't throw your hard earned dosh at shapers and fluffballs.

But it's sooooo hard not to, I want her book now! :D
    Zzippy wrote: »
    This has to be the most ridiculous made-up piece of sh1t story ever in a newspaper. I mean, we're supposed to believe that some lad actually allowed himself to be filmed shaggin that yoke?! :rolleyes

I'd definitely tap that given the chance, hours of fun with those tats... and we’re here to have fun right?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,842 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

€500? He could have earned a fortune selling that to The Sun.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

ShaneU wrote: »

Too right!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

This needs to be turned into a poll....
    Also Sharron Ni B is a little sex pot!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Auldloon

Never heard of her before but i dont see the problem. She would def get it repeatedly

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Paulbronco

you can always email her and ask her yourself !!

amandidbonker@eircom.net

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

ShaneU wrote: »

Theres only one thing more undignifying than having sex with Amanda Brunker, and thats being in The Sun.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

A sex tape of Amanda Hug'n'kiss...

Drafts attached image without hesitation.