Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭KateC92

Does anyone know when Season 2 is going to be back on RTE or TV3?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

^ dunno....not heard anything, but aren't E4 advertising/now showing the second season?, is it not on Thursday at 9?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Aikon2009

It doesn't seem like it will be on RTE but season 2 is on channel 4 on Sunday's!

90210 returns to The CW for brand new eps. on Tuesday March 9th!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,483 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The CW has renewed it for a third season

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭lovinit

I have to say I am not enjoying series two as much as i enjoyed series one. Naomi's sister is horrible, is Naomi really that gullible?! As for Annie when she was hanging around with Silver she was ok but now she is just plain annoying:mad:
    As for Harry and Kelly its so obvious they will get together. Liam was hot when he was into cars but then they turned him into a surfer and it does not suit him at all. I really hope he and Naomi get back together because they were lovely in the prom episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,483 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

lovinit wrote: »
    I have to say I am not enjoying series two as much as i enjoyed series one. Naomi's sister is horrible, is Naomi really that gullible?! As for Annie when she was hanging around with Silver she was ok but now she is just plain annoying:mad:
    As for Harry and Kelly its so obvious they will get together. Liam was hot when he was into cars but then they turned him into a surfer and it does not suit him at all. I really hope he and Naomi get back together because they were lovely in the prom episode.
    The actor Rob Estes who plays Harry is leaving they are rumours that Harry dies or leaves with Kelly as she too is leaving

^ Annie was **ALWAYS** annoying, moreso this season....S2 has been pants imo. To think...Life unexpected might not get a second season, and this does????????

Advertisement