Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Baby4 wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

I wasn't sure that I saw that. Pretty saucy for 7pm viewing. Someone get the daily mail on the case! We can have ourselves an old fashioned media hanging

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭Ger the man

I dont know how anyone watches this corny rubbish - spolied american brats and their 'issues'. Thank God the television has an off switch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Come Back The OC, All Is Forgiven!

When they played Coldplay's Viva La Vida and MGMT's Time to Pretend within 3 minutes of the show's start, I wasn't expecting much.

The blowjob scene was unrealistic tbh. New girl gets out of the car and sees previous boyfriend (who is now dating the hottest girl in school) getting oral sex off some random girl in his car, in the middle of hundreds of high school students! Right.

The OC and One Tree Hill are far, far superior to this drivel.

Why Tristan Wilds why?! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Linku

I was surprised that after RTÉ picked this up, they aired it quite promptly, and also at a realistic hour, I was expecting it to receive the same shambolic treatment they gave Veronica Mars. However, like Veronica Mars, I'm not sure anyone watched it before deciding what hour to put it out at. Though a teen show, there's scenes and topics that a little risque for 7pm. I'd suggest 8pm, though I guess anythings better than the midday time they gave the aforementioned show full of murder, rape, etc.

Disclaimer: I'm making no quality comparisons between these two shows, VM is 100 times better!

Linku wrote: »
    I was surprised that after RTÉ picked this up, they aired it quite promptly, and also at a realistic hour, I was expecting it to receive the same shambolic treatment they gave Veronica Mars. However, like Veronica Mars, I'm not sure anyone watched it before deciding what hour to put it out at. Though a teen show, there's scenes and topics that a little risque for 7pm. I'd suggest 8pm, though I guess anythings better than the midday time they gave the aforementioned show full of murder, rape, etc.

Disclaimer: I'm making no quality comparisons between these two shows, VM is 100 times better!
    They're both ****e tbh.

And the blow job scene was just like the sex scenes/frontal nudity in 'Raw'. They were included purely for attention and to create minor controversy.

90210 have an oral sex scene at the start of the show yet the strongest vulgar word they muster up is 'ass' OMG you're such an ass e.g. Purely a stunt. And they can just claim it wasn't oral sex if they get in trouble. She was tying his shoe laces, duh!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭aviendha

JP Liz wrote: »
    The actresses look really skinny on the show

ewww... the lollipop-head, bambi-legged main girl (dunno her name) is off-putting to watch, I just want to feed her!!

aviendha wrote: »
    ewww... the lollipop-head, bambi-legged main girl (dunno her name) is off-putting to watch, I just want to feed her!!
    I would do unholy things to blonde bitch though. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

The Peach Pit, CA - Jim Walsh is back. Following the leads of former costars Jenny Garth and Shannen Doherty, James Eckhouse will be reprising his role on the updated 90210.
    His appearance will differ from the others in that he agreed to only appear during the opening credits; for his patented “turn and smile.”
    “I can’t wait to do it,” Eckhouse told us. “Not just the turn and smile, but the casual shrug I give afterward. That last part is the key.”
    Eckhouse’s intro and shrug became famous as the show’s popularity grew. His nonchalance seemed to set the tone for not only his character, but the show itself.
    “It said ‘I’m Jim Walsh and while I may seem laid back, I mean business’,” Garth explained. “The show seemed so relaxed and fun, but really tackled some major issues. The Eck’s turn and smile made that happen.”
    Garth was a major proponent of bringing James back, feeling that it would inject the proper mentality into the young show.
    CW President of Entertainment, Dawn Ostroff, actually offered James a four episode arc.
    “He told me all he needed was three seconds,” Ostroff recalled. “He only used two. The guy’s a pro.”

I'd like to see Brandon and Dylan back

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 319 ✭✭jamsieboy86

I think its great, seen the double episode and the third one, much better than The OC, maybe even better than the original.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭faulk28

maybe even better than the original.
    I think it's a bit early to say.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭CountryGirl1

It's the same as any other teen drama but it's still watchable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Bit sad this isn't back until next year. I was really getting into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 LazyLady

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

the one who plays sliver is so sexy

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭midgetflynn

Ikinda liked it,watched it whenever it was on,though I never set out to watch it,just did if I had nothing better to do

Donna Martin graduates! TVGuide.com has confirmed that Tori Spelling is in final negotiations to appear in several spring episodes of 90210 according to the CW.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Aikon2009

I think its good, silly but good, and its shows no sign of stopin:D

anyone ever see Living on the Edge?

any reason why no episode on RTE 2 last week :confused:

Luke Perry also rumoured to be coming back
    Makes sense for Dylan to make an appearance since he is Kelly's son's dad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭lovinit

I am lovin this show, Solver is my favourite character, I loved the original show as well, but they have brought it up to date:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I haven't really been watching this religiously but I watched it last night and Annie gets more and more annoying every time I watch it.

Anyway, I ruined it for myself by reading ahead on Television Without Pity but at least now I don't have to watch Annie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭lovinit

Does anyone know why RTE have suddenly stopped showing this programme? Has it taken a break in the US or what:confused:

WTF is up with RTE's coverage of this show?

E4 now has caught up with RTE

New Season starts next Tuesday on E4

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭Dull and Boring

What do people think of the second season? I hate the way they morphed Silver into Naomi and Adrianna but I'm glad annie finally got her comeuppance!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I thought it was a good season.

The only thing I don't like is Naomi's sisters story line.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

What do people think of the second season? I hate the way they morphed Silver into Naomi and Adrianna but I'm glad annie finally got her comeuppance!

I really liked Silver in series one, after her breakdown her character went to crap, the thing is...i've seen Jessica Stroup in other things, she's actually capable of a bit of range.

Bloody producers won't let her stretch her legs :mad:, series 2 has been pants IMO...it's that bloody Stuart Gillard (Producer/Director), the whole tone of the show changed.

But Annie, lil miss perfect....more like lil miss faker :mad: , judgemental stuck up mare :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭Dull and Boring

But Annie, lil miss perfect....more like lil miss faker :mad: , judgemental stuck up mare :mad:

Grrrrrrrrrr I can't stand that little spoilt brat!:mad:

• Advertisement

I hate the leads Dixon and Annie

Advertisement