Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premiership,etc 29/30/31 August

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭corban

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Nice. Spurs are playing below par at the moment and I can't see them causing Chelsea too much hassle at the Bridge.

I have a €5 accumulator on stretching from today to tomorrow. Wigan and P'mouth did the job today and I'm hoping Pool and Man City do it tomorrow. Looking at about 253 back, not bad for a 5er if it works out!

that is a good bet, i hope it lands, but i'd be worried about city away...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

kenco wrote: »
    Apologies friends but I am casting my footie betting curse on the following draw double;

Hull/Wigan and West Ham/Blackburn, approx 9/1
    lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

corban wrote: »
    that is a good bet, i hope it lands, but i'd be worried about city away...

I know, but S'land defence is a real weakness. I think if SWP, Elano and Jo are at their best they can make S'land pay for mistakes. I'm honestly more worried about Liva'.

sorry i was told adebayor scored but it was van persie, but its a bet i might consider in the future... perhaps keep it to 2/3 players max

It's all relative really, it depends on how much your willing to put on. If you're gonna put 20+ on it there is no need to go over 2/3 picks. I'm thinking about doing a 10er treble tomorrow, maybe Deco, Torres and McDonald.

I know, but S'land defence is a real weakness. I think if SWP, Elano and Jo are at their best they can make S'land pay for mistakes. I'm honestly more worried about Liva'.

It's all relative really, it depends on how much your willing to put on. If you're gonna put 20+ on it there is no need to go over 2/3 picks. I'm thinking about doing a 10er treble tomorrow, maybe Deco, Torres and McDonald.

thats about 30/1, not bad, was just looking myself and i might do:
    deco and cisse... gonna include penno taker for celtic as soon as i find out who that is? will update shortly

mcdonald took last penno against rangers, so i'll go for him, deco and cisse.... 33/1 a small punt to start with

thats about 30/1, not bad, was just looking myself and i might do:
    deco and cisse... gonna include penno taker for celtic as soon as i find out who that is? will update shortly

Jesus you're right. I was looking at the odds with Ladbrokes and it only came to 15/1 whereas with PP it's almost double that. PP are miles better for the anytime goalscorer odds.

• Advertisement

Jesus you're right. I was looking at the odds with Ladbrokes and it only came to 15/1 whereas with PP it's almost double that. PP are miles better for the anytime goalscorer odds.

its just over 30s with boyles... 15/1 with lads? they have to be the worst bookies in ireland....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Any good ones for today gents? Chelsea will definitely beat Spurs, dunno about the other two though.

Chelsea/Sunderland/Villa treble is ~9/1 on PP
    It's ~8/1 for C/S/Liverpool

Might put a 10er on Sunderland + Villa, and another on Sunderland + Liverpool

Is Cisse likely to start today? Himself and Deco to score any time is 13/1

Dave! wrote: »
    Any good ones for today gents? Chelsea will definitely beat Spurs, dunno about the other two though.

Chelsea/Sunderland/Villa treble is ~9/1 on PP
    It's ~8/1 for C/S/Liverpool

Might put a 10er on Sunderland + Villa, and another on Sunderland + Liverpool

Is Cisse likely to start today? Himself and Deco to score any time is 13/1

I've got an acc. continuing on from yesterday on Man City and Liverpool. Cisse will likely start and Sunderland will be okay going forward but the defence is still a weakness. If Elano, SWP, and Jo are on their game today I don't see it as too much of a stretch to see them winning today. I am honestly more worried about Liverpool.

I have Deco to score at anytime along with Torres and McDonald.......and I've just seen that McDonald is not playing.:mad::(

i went for lampard, cisse and mcdonald to score anytime... mcdonald not even in the squad today... still if the other 2 land i'll be happy

i went for lampard, cisse and mcdonald to score anytime... mcdonald not even in the squad today... still if the other 2 land i'll be happy

Sorry man I don't know what happened, I've read nothing about him being injured. And the worst thing is that I fancied Samaras to score, but McDonald and Moloney were ahead of him in the odds so I didn't think he'd start!:mad:

• Advertisement

Cheers

It'd be nice if I won a bet some time soon :(

Went for 3...

a. Villa/Sund/Chel
    b. Pool/Sund/Chel
    c. Cisse + Deco any time

Sorry man I don't know what happened, I've read nothing about him being injured. And the worst thing is that I fancied Samaras to score, but McDonald and Moloney were ahead of him in the odds so I didn't think he'd start!:mad:

not to worry, i should've waited till this morning b4 placing bet... yeah samaras has planted one so unlucky.... anyway if lamps and cisse do the job i wont complain... my big accum is relyin on chelski win, wish i hadnt picked them cos its interupting my hatred for everything blue.... still profit is all important

Cheers

It'd be nice if I won a bet some time soon :(

Went for 3...

a. Villa/Sund/Chel
    b. Pool/Sund/Chel
    c. Cisse + Deco any time

best of luck

And lost them all at the first hurdle :) Excellent, lol

Oh well... I probably woulda paid for Chelsea not to win today, so it's all good :p

Now I'll spend the rest of the day waiting to hear if United get Berbatov!!!

And lost them all at the first hurdle :) Excellent, lol

Oh well... I probably woulda paid for Chelsea not to win today, so it's all good :p

Now I'll spend the rest of the day waiting to hear if United get Berbatov!!!

it does soften d blow alright, slightly...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Someone said Spurs could not score earlier :eek:

Mike

As I said earlier, I was more worried about Liverpool than Man City. Thanks Liverpool for letting me down for 254 euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Never bet on Liverpool (or indeed any team in which you have a vested interest of some sort).

Mike

mike65 wrote: »
    Never bet on Liverpool (or indeed any team in which you have a vested interest of some sort).

Mike

I'll never learn. It's such a bitter pill to swallow considering I picked out results such as Man City and P'mouth.

Advertisement