Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sons Of Anarchy [FX (US) -Spoilers]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭LionelNashe

Jax's plan was a bit stupid - there was a really good chance Lin would have killed him on sight

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Jax's plan was a bit stupid - there was a really good chance Lin would have killed him on sight

Lin was a bit stupid knowing there was 'something' going down and rolling his whole crew in :D

Good epsiode though, reflecting on the carnage of the last, realising they are in way over their heads again. All that was missing was the bang band noise as the screen fades to black for the end credits.
    But you know that Juice is going to use Gemma as a way back into the club.

And Abel is starting to show signs of exactly what Tara predicted, and the readon for getting them out of Charming.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,732 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    And Abel is starting to show signs of exactly what Tara predicted, and the readon for getting them out of Charming.

Those boys are an absolute waste of screen time. They will add absolutely nothing to the story now, unless they get snatched or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Cork boy 55

Three Dutch bikers from the 1% No Surrender Banditos club have 'joined Kurdish fighters in Iraq

That would make a great SOA season

Bz_qwAfCEAAq4N4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭squonk

LOL! It would though we'd probably get Iraqi themed opening music for the season and notice parts of Iraq look suspiciously Californian! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Roanmore

Ah come on Juice, you were going to sell the club secrets to the Mayans but you couldn't tell Nero the truth about Gemma?
    I think the truth has dawned on Nero though.

Body count is huge this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,515 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Roanmore wrote: »
    Ah come on Juice, you were going to sell the club secrets to the Mayans but you couldn't tell Nero the truth about Gemma?
    I think the truth has dawned on Nero though.

Body count is huge this season.

Yeah bit of a meh episode, didn't see much need to bring lea Michele into this episode, isn't the sequence for great episodes 4th and 7th? Hopefully next weeks will be a good one!

Going to get caught up next week, will have four episodes to watch though unless the show improves I can't see myself getting too excited for the weeks to come. It's odd that with so few episodes to go that the show has yet to kick it up a gear, there's no sense of momentum to the first 3 or 4 episodes and you could tell the entire plot of those episodes in one hour long episode.

Yeah wasn't wowed this week either. Seems like a going through the motions episode to me. Hopefully now though with the Juice storyline things will pick up a bit. I too felt that he was going to spill to Nero. It seemed stupid not to. The club won't exactly be holding a comeback party for him anytime soon. I thought he'd be meeting Mr. Mayhem by the end of the episode TBH. With any luck it's the beginning of the end of the road for Gemma. It's certainly deserved.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,906 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

I presume Juice is a bit simple? He continually focks up, driving around sucking on a lollipop, kinda sums up his character.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

How hard is it to kill Gemma off!?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Mc Love wrote: »
    How hard is it to kill Gemma off!?

Mother of the Prez, Ex Wife of the former Prez, Ex Wife of another of the first 9.....quite difficult actually. Even for Juice, it could be his one way back into the club, and even moreso now that Unser is unravelling what has been going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

The way things are going i wouldn't be surprised if Gemma is the only person left at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

I find myself doing other things with the show running in the background these days. Having stuck with it this long I'll persist to the end but I won't be sorry to see it go.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Tristram wrote: »
    I find myself doing other things with the show running in the background these days. Having stuck with it this long I'll persist to the end but I won't be sorry to see it go.

The storyline with Bobby is the worst i seen since the final season of Dexter.

He must have a split personality otherwise the character doesn't make sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

Such a shame. Bobby was one of the more interesting characters providing some sort of moral centre to the club. Completely gone by the wayside now.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

Awful season so far and this is from a fan of the show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Nuts102 wrote: »
    The way things are going i wouldn't be surprised if Gemma is the only person left at the end.

Kurt may not be allowed to kill her until its almost over, if at all.

Sad to say but I was watching Crossing Lines at the weekend. (Small aside, it was a show that was a bit cack last season but Season 2 has kind of kicked thing sup a notch in the quality dept.). Anyway they had one episode with a cross border biker gang robbing houses to steal cars that the gang had used to smuggle heroin.

As soon as I see any MC on TV now I immediately start to laugh because I invariably compare them to SOA and, usually, they come across as the Disney image of an MC by comparison to Jax and the gang.

Really though this MC shat all over SOA. They came across as believable hardasses and just general pricks. In fairness they were a bit one dimensional but were clever and determined too. The places they hung out in were the sort of places I didn't want to inhabit. Smokey dingy bars and you did get a sense of the hard drinking, proclivity towards rape and other sorts of unsavory things you'd associate with MC's. I did happen to read Hunter S. Thompson's Hells Angels after watching SOA.

After the credits rolled on the Crossing LInes episode, I ended up reflecting on just what a complete let down SOA has become now. It's just safe and sanitized. The execution drive bys are now stupid set pieces scored with appropriately badass style music. The characters are now all over the place and the clubhouse looks like a nice place actually. At this point, Sutter could retool the show as "Saturdy Morning with The Sons" where they teach kids letters and numbers! :) I just think the show has really lost it's edge. I'm kind of looking forward to the end now.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,458 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Eye eye eye :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Eye eye eye :eek:

They had an eye for detail alright!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭sebcity

I've just caught up to the american schedule....what day is it on over there?
    I watch on Showbox so just wondering what day I should expect to catch the next episode

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

It's on a Tuesday in the us

Eye carumba!!!! :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Wow, just Wow, what an episode, poor Bobby, 6 episodes to go

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Nemanrio

Did (Tyler) the niners flip ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Cork boy 55

Juice/RAT is still alive FFS just like the Clay death ARC dragged on and on
    SOA coulda shoulda been wrapped up in five seasons
    The bit where the Mayan leader said even if the deal broke
    He still would not have used Juice the Rat was brilliant

Who puts the O in Hoe?
    Jewish criminal demographic was introduced during their weekly errand all their missing now is Amish and pacific islanders gangs

Not impressed with the new girl for Diosa no class big mouth and a Rat.
    They really need to get Diosa up and running before they loss whats left of their client base, They should put bobby in charge of recruitment as soon as he gets back from specsavers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

Abel is one seriously creepy kid..

Yup he's always looked creepy! Here's hoping he gets his own Mr. Mayhem on by wacking granny now. I reckon that'll be enough for Jax to patch him in! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Crazy Christ

jd007 wrote: »
    Abel is one seriously creepy kid..

He looks like a zombie.

Advertisement