Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VOIP IP Phone + €5 Blueface Credit (€10)

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

no just Wait Logon ... followed by Log On Please Wait.

My sip protocol settings seem ok, and i tried forwarding the ports but no luck
    Try switching it on and off a few times. I had that same problem myself for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,530 ✭✭✭savemejebus

Tried that a load of times last night but no joy. gonna try on a different router this evening and see if it'll work.

Edit tried it with a different router and it worked straight away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 rover2mondeo

Haven't received mine yet, even shipped 1st September according to order status.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

I think Anpost are a bit slow this week i received one package tuesday and one wednesday both shipped same day and still awaiting a package that was shipped tuesday from someone else.

Haven't received mine yet, even shipped 1st September according to order status.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭KhanTheMan

Can you make calls from these but make your Eircom number come up on the other persons caller ID so that when they call you back they to it Via your Eircom phone. Is there any such system?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

KhanTheMan wrote: »
    Can you make calls from these but make your Eircom number come up on the other persons caller ID so that when they call you back they to it Via your Eircom phone. Is there any such system?

Hi

No you can't, but you can change it not to display any number, is done in the Blueface website.

To be able to show your number you will need to port your number to Blueface.

Regards

nava wrote: »
    Hi

No you can't, but you can change it not to display any number, is done in the Blueface website.

To be able to show your number you will need to port your number to Blueface.

Regards

Thanks for your reply nava.

The reason i ask is that i ported my number to Blueface beofre and when i had ISP problems i ended up with no phone and reluctantly had to go back to getting an Eircom line so i could have a phone. Id love to be able to make calls via blueface but receive them via Eircom and have eircom as a backup when voip is crappy (which can be months at a time with certain ISPs).

ideally what i need is a phone that calls out using voip but receives incoming to normal phone line as well (has to be cordless). I know there is such a phone for skype but it is usb only.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

KhanTheMan wrote: »
    Thanks for your reply nava.

The reason i ask is that i ported my number to Blueface beofre and when i had ISP problems i ended up with no phone and reluctantly had to go back to getting an Eircom line so i could have a phone. Id love to be able to make calls via blueface but receive them via Eircom and have eircom as a backup when voip is crappy (which can be months at a time with certain ISPs).

ideally what i need is a phone that calls out using voip but receives incoming to normal phone line as well (has to be cordless). I know there is such a phone for skype but it is usb only.

I think you can do the same with Voip, check the VoipSupply.ie website of maybe send a PM to JoePC

nava wrote: »
    I think you can do the same with Voip, check the VoipSupply.ie website of maybe send a PM to JoePC

Thanks Nava, will do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭Musha

Any Left? Or have I missed the boat again

:o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Musha wrote: »
    Any Left? Or have I missed the boat again

:o
    The boat has already arrived at it's destination and it's now on its way back :P

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭hefty_langer

Hi Guys, would someone be so kind to post up a screenshot of their config settings, I'm specifically looking for the SIP settings for blueface... (upgraded my f/w and lost the config)

Thanks

Here ya go.If your putting in custom blueface settings put your username in phone number, Account and password in pin.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭hefty_langer

Thanks Dan - appreciate it...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Hi Guys, would someone be so kind to post up a screenshot of their config settings, I'm specifically looking for the SIP settings for blueface... (upgraded my f/w and lost the config)

Thanks
    Have you a link to the firmware upgrade.

http://www.yntx.com/en/productywh500.htm Here is the Link to the Offical Make of the Phone(took it sooo long to find) The last FW is 1.58 ( which was installed on both of mine) If not the lastest FW in the link above.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Cheers Dan,

Thanks for the prompt reply. I will have a look at the firmware on mine.

Cheers

DD

I'm not sad, I am just ill and have nothing better to do :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

http://www.yntx.com/en/productywh500.htm Here is the Link to the Offical Make of the Phone(took it sooo long to find) The last FW is 1.58 ( which was installed on both of mine) If not the lastest FW in the link above.

Did you get the two Dan, I was e-mailed to say they only were allowing 1 per customer. The firmware on mine was 1.50something but I flashed it to 1.58 but even before that the phone could no longer logon to blueface, have raised a ticket with them about it.

MC

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Matter resolved, in less than 1m30secs by Blueface support this morning, matter of them changing my sip login password.

MC :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36 rover2mondeo

I think Anpost are a bit slow this week i received one package tuesday and one wednesday both shipped same day and still awaiting a package that was shipped tuesday from someone else.

Haven't received mine yet, send few email and fill online form on their website but no reply at all. I also tried to ring them but no body answer the phone. Anyone else here on same boat? or did u try to contact their customer services? any luck?

Advertisement