Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

just saw this on wgcshop for 80 dollars (excluding shipping)

gg_12_000_l.jpg

and the crosshairs look the part...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

i noticed that as well fallschirmjager if its anything like there susat it should be nice

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

They look nice ELCANs, stick one on a G&G M16A3, a bit of green furniture and you'd have a C7 lookalike.

there a very nice retical and the same price as the acm versions i've seen, i like the retical design on the g&g much more than the acm version that is very chunky and basic, quality looks a lot higher for no price increase, bargain :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

They look nice ELCANs, stick one on a G&G M16A3, a bit of green furniture and you'd have a C7 lookalike.

and thermold magazines :)

I likey!

• Advertisement

and thermold magazines :)

I likey!

Stop please, or I'll have to cut the credit card in half:D.

know stop this :) you have just made me drag up long lost plans :P the other half is going to kill me, so pictures of what i wanted to try and put together

ar2008z14008ua2.jpg
    82911870editqJXlArmaliteSetC7A204.jpg

and one of my all time favorite pictures

800px-Diemaco_C8_carabine_with_Elca.jpg

I actually have that pic of the C8A2 with the AG36 in one of my pic folders, also have a pic of a C7 with a AG36 firing training nade rounds.

Never saw a RS M16 with a crane stock before, nice pic.

I think we're going to need a new C7/C8 project and pic thread, we're hijacking here.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

All well and good that we can get the elcan sight, the crane stock, the waffled mags.

But where can I get an airsoft armalite?

Oh woe is me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

ooooooh, nice, right....off to the pub!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

Aldi are selling a 3X night vision monocular for 120euro from Thursday 02-Oct-2008. Range is 250m, plenty for airsoft.

http://www.aldi.ie/ie/html/offers/58_7078.htm

Any opinions on that device lads? Bargain or not?

(They're also advertising 3-in-1 jackets for 33euro, thermal trousers for 13 and thermal underwear for 13. These may come in handy for the Welsh mountains. Can't go wrong for those prices.)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Personally i think those sights look ridiculous on an armalite but being G&G its gonna be one hell of a good scope judging by their ACOG and SUSAT., even the box is lovely.,

• Registered Users Posts: 36,164 ✭✭✭✭ED E

vtec wrote: »
    Personally i think those sights look ridiculous on an armalite

Yeah, keep them for the '60s and SAWs lads.

have to say i like them myself i find them easy to use than an acog for example but its also down to personal opinion

They look fine on Armalites to me, also look good on an AUG me thinks.

augelcan1.jpg

=====

Online Magazine : USASOC Magazine: 12th issue

Original Source : http://www.airsoft-news.eu/news.php
    Hey everyone,
    I hope you all had a great summer airsofting and in general as well. Well, it's that time again - our 12th FREE issue is out now and available for downloading. Grab your copy today at - http://www.officialusasocmagazine.com/issues.html.

usasoc_12th_2709.jpg

=====

I see on the above link that the M110 stock is coming soon and hinting that the full thing is on the way. In airsoft terms I can't see much difference between an M110 and the SR25/Mk 11 MOD 0.

But still, nice to have on the market.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

speaking of elcan's spot the 3 in picture taken at the glen

34Bn_Integrated_Pln.jpg

nice picture gatling

=====

Product : Magpul PTS PMAG Set ( 10 PCS, Black, 75 Rounds )
    Magpul PTS Short PMAG Set ( 10 PCS, Black, 50 Rounds )

Original Source : http://www.airsoftglobal.com/

2-2.jpg
    - Airsoft Version of PMAG 50 Polymer Magazine
    - 50 Rounds Capacity
    - Light-Weight body utilizing High-Strength Polymer Material
    - Textured Surface for better gripping
    - Suitable for most M4 / M16 Series & VFC HK416 AEGs ( Except Marui Original ABS Body )
    Weight: 910.00g

1-2.jpg
    - Airsoft Version of PMAG 75 Polymer Magazine
    - 75 Rounds Capacity
    - Light-Weight body utilizing High-Strength Polymer Material
    - Textured Surface for better gripping
    - Suitable for most M4 / M16 Series & VFC HK416 AEGs ( Except Marui Original ABS Body )

Weight: 1290.00g

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

And the truth... shall set you free...!

PMag real caps in my kit box, PMag midcaps in transit and now some PMag locaps to salivate over. Why ambassador, with these PMags you are really spoiling us!

bugger that cant use them till i upgrade my tm m16 to a metal body:mad::mad:

been mentioned a few times, its the method of shipping that you need to watch out for 'We use Hong Kong Post Airmail'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

Puding wrote: »
    been mentioned a few times, its the method of shipping that you need to watch out for 'We use Hong Kong Post Airmail'

Haven't had a problem with HK Post Airmail yet, although it's disconcerting how the standard (unregistered) packages sort of magically appear in Ireland without tracking after 8 days in limbo. Been pretty reliable for me so far though.

kevteljeur wrote: »
    Haven't had a problem with HK Post Airmail yet, although it's disconcerting how the standard (unregistered) packages sort of magically appear in Ireland without tracking after 8 days in limbo. Been pretty reliable for me so far though.

is that with aegs or gbb? as far as i was aware airmail and ems where still not shipping anys aeg or gbb to ireland

Anyone know who ehobby use?

"...include Federal Express, UPS, DHL, USPS, and EMS services."

Hmm, arnet EMS affected by the above problem? It'll either be them or UPS...

form my contact ehobby normay use ems but for ireland they will ship iva ups

(and if you where refering to me lethal then yes ems as far as im aware are still effected hong kong post airmail and ems both beign efected as they both run thought the normal hong kong postal service)

Puding wrote: »
    form my contact ehobby normay use ems but for ireland they will ship iva ups

(and if you where refering to me lethal then yes ems as far as im aware are still effected hong kong post airmail and ems both beign efected as they both run thought the normal hong kong postal service)

Thanks Puding. I'll post who they've shipped it(GBB) with once I get a confirmation from them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

On rsov and gunner, cyma have a full metal and wood m14, lots of potential there to make it look nice and weathered, the wood is a bit of a funny colour.

Also an ak beta in wood, why bother? There is no real steel ak beta to begin with, why drag out its ugly little existence with an uglier model?

Moving on this coincides with cyma's latest metal mp5s, hopefully there will be a flurry of new metal aegs by them, heres hoping for a g3.

Advertisement