Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

some more good news the g&g top tech 416 is en route as well with the blowback and, most imprtantly, there is no peq box - the battery fits in the ris cage at the front, seems to be a cranr stock one. didnt see a date yet, but i would guess this is before christmas as well

i just am praying it 1J like the m4...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

some more good news the g&g top tech 416 is en route as well with the blowback and, most imprtantly, there is no peq box - the battery fits in the ris cage at the front, seems to be a cranr stock one. didnt see a date yet, but i would guess this is before christmas as well

... could it be my first 416?

Yes. I think it could.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Any linky to that? been fancying one for ages,

... could it be my first 416?

Yes. I think it could.

BAWHAHAHAH

Iceage, i was scanning a load of websites earlier, i will try and hunt them down again.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

G&G tailor their guns to suit the suppliers so getting a 1 Joule one shouldnt be any problem., :)

• Advertisement

Thats ok Falls, think I may have found it.

http://www.tearsops.com/index.php?categoryid=1&p2_articleid=41

vtec wrote: »
    G&G tailor their guns to suit the suppliers so getting a 1 Joule one shouldnt be any problem., :)

i didnt know that....wow well thats good news....i will be allover that like a cheap suit...assuming they dont do a complete fubar on the logos. i am not a big logo fan but i hope they dont butcher it.

iceage: cool...all i could find was some referencing the video on youtube, the old one...

Only question now is, how many spundollicks?? or whale omelettes ;) will it cost.

iceage wrote: »
    Only question now is, how many spundollicks?? ;)

yep...the logos are a bit of a hack job on the 416...i dont think VFC will be too worried

also got this and forgot to post it

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/NewsDetail?newsID=840

some good deals on redwolf

yeah was in there earlier, theres a short i'm missing from my kitlist. bout a 100 dollaaaa to get it shipped, but can we get GBB's from redwolf? not sure about the carrier issues with this crowd, was gonna ask earlier but was tucking into the nicest sunday dinner in ages!!!!

• Advertisement

iceage wrote: »
    yeah was in there earlier, theres a short i'm missing from my kitlist. bout a 100 dollaaaa to get it shipped, but can we get GBB's from redwolf? not sure about the carrier issues with this crowd, was gonna ask earlier but was tucking into the nicest sunday dinner in ages!!!!

i have received stuff from them, seem to recall its Fedex and i get nailed every single time with as well...they also refuse to do post for non airsoft items which means for me anyways that it always minimum 40 dollars....regardless of what you buy

also got this from black hawk

http://www.blackhawk.com/product1.asp?P=83BT01&C=C0865

and this

http://www.blackhawk.com/product1.asp?P=65VT00&C=C1950

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 shankuss

If anyone is ordering from Redwolf I'd be interested in adding in a HFC USP C, like comon $45! Wouldnt be worth shipping on its own, well it might at that price but if I could do a group order there's no way I could say no.

shankuss wrote: »
    If anyone is ordering from Redwolf I'd be interested in adding in a HFC USP C, like comon $45! Wouldnt be worth shipping on its own, well it might at that price but if I could do a group order there's no way I could say no.

Thats fu*king freaky, thats the one I'm on about......with the metal slide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 xx*Sandra*xx

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭tonky

Just when I thought I'd settled down buying airsoft .... gibber

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

You can put me down for one of them aswell seeing as VFC decidede to stop making the best H&K AEG on the market.

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭hairball

and that's looking like one of the best bits of airsoft news i've seen in ages

A pic of the G&G HK416 14.5' model, looks like it uses a PEQ box.:(

iwa2008_012.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

theres a lot of daylight in that RIS, its a possibility that the battery might go in there.,

Good to see their using the proper H&K designed stock too.,:)

If you stare at that pic long enough you will notice there is a nice young lady behind that AEG.

• Advertisement

Ooooooooooh yeah! funny that, never saw that before....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭tonky

Is there any chance of cropping that pic , eyes keep flicking girl - gun - girl - gun ...:pac::pac::pac::pac:

well i have been staring...am i missing the peq box?? the video i saw had the battery in the ris.

well i have been staring...am i missing the peq box?? the video i saw had the battery in the ris.

Really, just looked at the stock and assumed PEQ box, the RIS looks normal enough not like the SRC one thank god

ebaybanned begins selling aegs. seems they will ship the gearbox seperately...

http://ebaybanned.com/index.php?cPath=77

just checked the jg 552...154 from gunner versus 138 from ebaybanned.

ebaybanned doesnt appear to offer gearbox power changes other then removing the gearbox and letting you do it yourself.

also seems to be selling bb including tracer rounds....but the big Q...anyone know the brand??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Ghostwarrior

They will or they may... it might be to get aroung customs

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

it might be to get aroung customs

there is no 'getting around'

considering the methid of shipping is still hong hong post airmail/ems i would still stay clear

(did post this in the thread on ebaybanned and aegs a couple of days ago i take it no one read that:) )

Puding wrote: »
    there is no 'getting around'

considering the methid of shipping is still hong hong post airmail/ems i would still stay clear

(did post this in the thread on ebaybanned and aegs a couple of days ago i take it no one read that:) )

sorry dude, missed that

hehe , it was a bit of a necro post

• Advertisement

=====

Product : ARES DSR-1 (in-stock) $768.00

Looks like the dsr-1 has finally been released and confirmation on price, not as much as i thought it would be.

ares-dsr1.jpg

=====

Advertisement