Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

well thats on my list, along with a predator like turrent to mount two, one on each shoulder

and vtec to somehow devise a plan to fill a backpack full of tens of thousands of bb's to dispence.

And also from watching that video, i want one of those large speedloaders that guy has, look good :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

heh heh, wait till project "fat tony" gets up and running, ive been chasing up materials since i got home., :D

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭fayer

vtec wrote: »
    heh heh, wait till project "fat tony" gets up and running, ive been chasing up materials since i got home., :D

Dont leave us hanging ????

o lol that will be class, richie have to engrave tonys face on it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

=====

Product : Tokyo Marui M4 PMC (Limited Edition) (PRE ORDER)

Original Source : http://redwolfairsoft.com/
    This is Tokyo Marui's latest offering to their M4 line-up, the PMC. It will be a Limited Edition, so snap one up while you have the chance, if you like the look of it. To be honest, what isn't there to like about the looks of this gun? To add to the sheer aesthetic awesomeness it's made by the "big daddy" of all airsoft gun manufacturers, Marui.

Expected delivery around 16th September.
    Additional information (battery) will follow shortly.

TM-M4PMC-PRE-L.jpg

=====

Online Magazine : USASOC Magazine Issue 12 (Free)

Original Source : http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=151945

12thissue1website.jpg

Download : http://www.officialusasocmagazine.com/U.S.A.S.O.C. 12th Issue.pdf

=====

Product : G&P USMC M249 Stock

Original Source : http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=151987

gp843.jpg
    gp843d.jpg
    gp843e.jpg

=====

Product : King Arms Display Stands

Original Source : http://www.wgcshop.com/
    - Reversible Floor Plate to accommodate different balance.
    - Suitable for AEGs which accepts Marui / King Arms M16 Magazines.

NOTE: To prevent damage, test balance prior to use.

US$15.00

ka_gs_01_l.jpg
    ka_gs_02_m.jpg
    ka_gs_03_m.jpg

=====

• Advertisement

=====

Competition : Redwolf Airsoft Sponsors Charity Raffle

Original Source : http://redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/NewsDetail?newsID=841

wearthefoxhat.jpg
    Redwolf Airsoft are collaborating with WearTheFoxHat.org.uk to run a charity raffle, with all the proceeds of the tickets sold going to the Bamako Bampots charity. The 1st Prize has been kindly donated by Piper Precision Products and we have donated 2nd and 3rd Prizes in the form of a Systema M4A1 CQBR MAX2 and VFC SCAR Light Gen. III, respectively, as well as a Deep Fire M72A2 (Plastic Version); Cavalvy Elite Tactical Headset and an HFC M190 Special Forces (Full Metal, Full Auto).

Bamako Bampots are a UK Registered charity working in Bamako, Mali. Working with the Rotary International charity in Mali they are trying to raise £30k which will provide the nurses with field ambulances to service the remote villages most of which have to travel 75 miles by foot for any medical aid. These Ambulances will be an essential lifeline to the 49,000 people in those villages. By kitting out the ambulances and deliverying them direct to the doctor and nurse teams they are ensuring that no social corruption gets in the way of the Relief Aid.

Tickets are ₤5 sterling and is strictly limited to 4000 tickets. You can purchase a ticket above or you can contact Steve on: (+44)7946313191. Everyone is welcome to purchase a raffle ticket, although non-UK residents will be required to pay for shipping for the Prizes (as they are currently located in the UK right now).
    Once all the tickets are sold out there is a 1 month period for external audit ( because they are a registered charity) then the draw will be made. Pass the word and your team could win a whole host of goodies whilst helping a good cause.

=====

Sale : RedWolf End of Summer Sale 2008

Original Source : http://redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/NewsDetail?newsID=840

KWC TAURUS PT24/7 (Two Tone / CO2) $27.50
    KWC CASPIAN 45 (ABS Version) $46.00
    Y&P BB Storage Grenade (300rd, Ribbed) $0.99
    Tokyo Marui AK74MN with Recoil Engine $375.00
    KWC P226 (ABS Version, Silver) $28.00
    KWC G17 (ABS Version) $28.00
    HFC Cougar (Grey) $39.00
    HFC HGA166 $45.00
    HFC HGA166 (Long) $49.00
    HFC M190 Special Force LUXAIR (Black, Metal) $48.95
    HFC P226 (ABS Version) $29.99
    HFC M11 Full Set (ABS Version) $65.00

=====

=====

Retailor : ebaybanned.com

Orginla Source : http://www.ebaybanned.com/

Ebaybanned finaly get around to put the LaRue Style Tactical QD Pivot Mount up for sale.

3xwdMOINTeb.jpg

Also FastMag M4 Magazine Pouch

FASTMAG2.jpg

=====

=====

Manufacturer : G&G Top Tech Line

Orginal Source : http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=152243
    I'm not sure exactly how much this news should be here on an international board, since I've only seen pre-orders at Airsoft GI, but for those interested here's the link ---> http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?...1c9099a21697bbb

Price is comparable to the Marui blowback AEGs, but with a whole new blowback system that could prove extremely reliable. For those who do not know how the Top Tech pneumatic blowback system works, this new blowback system uses some of the air pushed forward when the piston springs forward to shoot the BB and re-routes it to a tube connected to the bolt assembly. Most of the air still goes out the nozzle to shoot the BB, but some of it is rerouted to the bolt assesmbly to make it blow back every shot. The bolt just has a spring behind it to make it snap forward after the shot.

Here's a 3D animated gearbox cross section video of the system in action ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJRZ3Quwv-c

Have to see about this one myself looks like a system that will need a unique set of spares and no way to disable the blowback of the bolt cover if you want to, but i would still be interested in there hk416 version with the battery in the handguard if it had not dropped of the side of the plant :( .

New Video

Old Video showing hk416 battery handguard

=====

Product : Madbull Chronograph Ver. 2

Original Source : http://www.madbullairsoft.com/English/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=34&products_id=176
    Special Features:
    Rechargeable (2xAAA rechargeable batteries not included)
    USB Power adapter (You can charge it by your computer or you can buy regular USB home or car charger.)
    Extreme power save function

Feature:
    1.Velocity: FPS/ MPS.
    2.Fire Rate: Balls per second BPS/BPM
    3.Pre-set B.B. weight v.s. energy (Joule) 0.20g .023g 0.25g 0.30g 0.33g 0.43g 0.89g
    4.Self-supply internal sensor light source. You can use it indoors or outdoors. Day time or night time.
    5.Extra large size diameter, (20mm. You can even measure the velocity of paintballs.
    6.External Barrel Adapter for aiming straight.
    7.Using 2 AAA rechargable battery Battery.
    8.Auto shut down in 120 second to save battery life.
    9.Blinking when low battery
    10.Handheld small size: 12.5*5.5*5cm
    11.Tri-pod adapter on the bottom.
    12.6061T6Aircraft aluminum. Extremely durable.

6cec245ac60b702f92d520ff8911eb67ima.jpg

=====

Product : Madbull GSG-01 Stun Noise Shot (CO2 powered)

Original Source : http://www.madbullairsoft.com/English/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=37&products_id=174&zenid=d7822534e3d25bae4ceb66921dd9672a
    * Warning:
    Don't bring to public, especially Airport facility.
    Consult your local government for laws and regulations.
    Everyone should wear goggle and ear plugs in the field when playing GSG-01
    Other warnings and restrictions refer to user manual and product label.

Features:
    Powered by CO2
    >120dB
    Re-usable

gsg-01-banner_01.jpg

=====

=====

Retailer : www.scopeandlaser.com

Original Source : Marketing Email
    HI, all members

thanks, Here are some news about Phantom Multicam vest. I got the price list of Maritime and Land version vest. All vest are made by CP 1000D nylon. Full set pouch like OD and CB colour vest.

Price list of Multicam Maritime and Land complete vest :

Small size : USD 245

Medium size : USD 245

Large size : USD 260

XLarge size : USD 280

Shipping cost of small & medium size are USD 60, large size USD 65 and Xlarge size are USD 70

Vests will arrvie approx on October 2008. Pre-order will start tomorrow. I have the sample, it is beautiful and I believe all buyer must love it. If you have any question, please contact me anytime. (Total of all size vest are 60 sets, First come first serve.)
    1725_0.jpg

4x32 ACOG scope with OP sight Tan, also have black colour.
    [Code: 4x32 ACOG OP Tan] USD 125, ship USD 15
    2328_0.jpg

Micro Red Dot Reflex Scope with ACOG mount Tan or BK
    [Code: Micro RD ACOG Tan] : USD 60, ship USD 8
    2329_0.jpg

Plastic Made Protective Cover Eotech 551 552 553 Scope
    [Code: Eotech Cover] USD 7, ship USD 3
    2230_0.jpg

Phantom Molle Land Vest CB Medium
    [Code: P Land CB M] USD 185, ship USD 60
    806_0.jpg

=====

Retailer : www.rsov.com

Original Source :

HALO back in stock...

A.C.M. Gemtech “HALO” style suppressor. The suppressor mounting with "no-tools mounting system" same as the real steel, you can mount it on the muzzle solidly with out using any tool, not like others; require removing the flash hider from the AEG muzzle.

muz_0059.jpg

This is a bit of a bargain considering the quick detach part can cost 40 - 50usd on its own at the moment.

'Dboys' full-metal M203 grenade launcher with KAC style quick detachable barrel mount for M4 barrels with step-cut.

gun_0314.jpg
    gun_0314_4.jpg
    gun_0314_5.jpg

Products also available at gunnerairsoft

=====

=====

Priduct : Echo1 Mini-Gun

Orginal SOurce : Redwolf Blog
    Echo1 Mini-Gun

Coming out soon!

-Standard Configuration;
    -Overall Length: 890mm
    -Gun Weight: 16.80kg
    -Control Unit Weight: 1.4kg
    -Battery Type: 12v 7ah
    -Cyclic Rate: +/- 3000 Rpm
    -Ammunition Capacity: 1700 Rounds
    -Hop Up System: Fully Adjustable
    -Power Output Us: 1.2-1.5 Joules
    -Compact Configuration;
    -Overall Length: 660mm
    -Gun Weight: 16.00kg
    -Control Unit Weight: 1.4kg
    -Battery Type: 12v 7ah
    -Cyclic Rate: +/- 3000 Rpm
    -Ammunition Capacity: 1700 Rounds
    -Hop Up System: Fully Adjustable
    -Power Output Us: 1.2-1.5 Joules

Retail Price: $3500US

echo1001-3.jpg

=====

• Advertisement

=====

Product : WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine ( WA M4 Clone )

Original Source : http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=152411

Considering the problems I've had with the we 1911 mags need to see some reviews before i buy.

IMG_8725.jpg
    IMG_8726.jpg
    IMG_8737.jpg

=====

=====

Product : Real Sword SVD

Orgional Source : arniesairsoft

Since the amnouncement of the production of SVD AEG by RS in IWA 2008 at March, 2008, RS has been working extremely hard on the R&D and trials of this SVD electric toy gun, which has been long expected by our players. The unique “interior to exterior” R&D principle of RS maintains the real sizes of the originals in the products. We insist copying all the arts and crafts details of the originals in order to bring the player a perfect SVD AEG.

During the R&D, suggestions were given by the players as well. Focusing on the feeling of shooting, some of the players wish the product can be finally made into pneumatic gun; while to ensure the practical use of this toy gun, more players wish it can be made into electric one.

Now,RS has launched the SVD AEG initially.For an AEG, RS maintains the utmost real size structures in where ever the AEG needs the real size to be. For the parts that should provide performance of an AEG, RS enables them with high quality entertaining function.

To cope with different weather of different countries, electric driven SVD has stronger environment adaptability, thus it is more practical. As a sniper style AEG, RS guarantees the toy gun’s shooting accuracy and shooting range with RS’s precise manufacturing and modern R&D. To deal with the narrow, small and rather long interior area of SVD, RS devoted lots of hard works and overcame lots of technical difficulties. Now we can say RS SVD is making RS very proud.

1-1.jpg
    2-1.jpg
    4.jpg
    6.jpg

and the good stuff future products....
    8.jpg

=====

wanna go find me a reasonably priced m4a1 pulse rifle kit...now theres news id go mad for :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

firstly anyone else having problems getting to redwolf? i keep getting nada

anyways saw these on gunner

full wood gas shotty

be-m500F-01.JPG

full metal ak (unfortunately sold out and was 320fps by default-- bugger) and not bad at 230 dollars before shipping.

dm-akms-01.JPG

triple shot shotty very cheap 34 dollars (i have that stock from g&p and its 80 dollars before shipping). i cant remember who that is a copy off but it was a single shot before so nice move to triple

de-m56dl-01.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 36,165 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Same redwolf issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

The Chuckle Brothers have the following interesting bits on their site:

Eotech flip up covers (not many left, but I've ordered one)

551552%20cover%201.jpg

http://ebaybanned.com/product_info.php?products_id=1685

And Magpul, err, mag pulls! (in dark earth)

magpul%20de%20color.jpg

http://ebaybanned.com/product_info.php?products_id=1682

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Are you not broke already or what?? :D

iceage wrote: »
    Are you not broke already or what?? :D

Well now that you mention it YES!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Anyone want some high end Canon L glass, half a lung, 1 kidney, bit of a liver? One careful owner, very high mileage!

Oh and if AIB or BoI ask you haven't seen me, and you've never heard of Carlos Escobar! <runs and hides>

=====

Product : CA Sportline P90

Original Source : http://www.airsoft-news.eu/news.php
    Couple of updates from Classic Army. Several reviews of CA's products will follow in foreseeable future:

Classic Army will release a brand new Tactical Gear Series soon. For updated information, please visit our website time by time. Meanwhile, CA90 & CA90TR have been launched. Act now & place your pre-order with our nearest distributor / dealer. ForCA90 & CA90TR promotion poster, please click CA90, CA90TR to view the poster.

In order to continue upgrading our products and providing customer the best products, from now on, all O-wings adopted in pistol's magazine are imported from Europe. We assure you will find it more enjoyable.

Friendly remind, the new MP5 Metal Body with B & T Logo (A332M) is available now and replace the old version one (A003M)

ca_p90_1209.jpg

=====

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,604 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

given their latest performances i wouldnt be in a mad rush to be honest.
    i'd wait a while and see if their qc has improved

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,165 ✭✭✭✭ED E

The M15 put the release date back months so hopefully they've tested everything about them now. I'll get one from an Irish retailer and if it does break all I have to do is return it, its their responsibility.

I see that Red Wolf have the TM Tracer unit back in stock again (http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ProductDetail?prodID=24416).

I'm skint so if anyone would be so kind as to purchase one for a poor buck I like feed you cake and biscuits! :)

Chuck The 'Bankrupt' Buck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭coys

I'm skint so if anyone would be so kind as to purchase one for a poor buck I like feed you cake and biscuits! :)

Chuck The 'Bankrupt' Buck!

ohh i like cake and these biscuits you speak of only sweeten the deal!!:D:p

but seriously i might purchase a sportsline p90 been dying for a cheaper one
    and btw are the tracer mags still available or were they discontinued???

G&P tracer mags should be still on sale with on of the HK shops (can't remember which on I seen them on last). The TM Tracer unit is supposed to be the best on the market - they finally come back into stock when I'm skint!!!

I think airsofteire were looking to get them in but they were out of stock with their supplier, along with the rest of the planet I think!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

By what ive seen of classic army (sportline and proline) in the last 6 months, i would take that thing if it cost a fiver., but as usual, lethal will coz hes such a CA fanboi., :p lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

G&P tracer mags should be still on sale with on of the HK shops (can't remember which on I seen them on last). The TM Tracer unit is supposed to be the best on the market - they finally come back into stock when I'm skint!!!

I think airsofteire were looking to get them in but they were out of stock with their supplier, along with the rest of the planet I think!!!

Airsofteire have them now mate.

iceage wrote: »
    Airsofteire have them now mate.

is this the deely in question?? if so i dont get it :confused::confused:
    http://www.airsofteire.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=263&category_id=19&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26

do you just use regular bb's or what???:confused:

coys wrote: »

You use these (glow in the dark bb's, the led in the mag makes the bb's glow when they come out of it and into the aeg)

or
    http://www.airsofteire.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=204&category_id=48&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26

Me I'm waiting for them to get the TM Tracer much sexier solution, even gives you a kinda mussel flash!

ahh i see i may be investing in one of them so.
    and chuck is the cake and biscuits deal still on????

• Advertisement

ahh i see i may be investing in one of them so.
    and chuck is the cake and biscuits deal still on????
    that tracer mag would work in a D-boys would it???

Advertisement