Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft News [READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

Interesting camouflage choice. Same colors as MultiCam but a distinct pattern.
    Info here
    OCP+V.+Kilo-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

whydave wrote: »
    Interesting camouflage choice. Same colors as MultiCam but a distinct pattern.
    Info here
    OCP+V.+Kilo-1.jpg

thats multi-land, isnt it? (working off a fone here so cant follow info link :o )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭sliabh

Jsmurff wrote:

thats multi-land, isnt it? (working off a fone here so cant follow info link :o )
    Nope. Mutiland is the vegetato pattern in multicam colours. Though as an owner of a full set of multiplied gear I can say it has more brown and so is darker than both vegetato and multicam.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

Jsmurff wrote: »

As the name in the pic confirms it's called Kilo-1 and it's been partly developed by Hyperstealth who happen to be in litigation with A-TACS over their new FG pattern, see this: http://blog.predatorbdu.com/2011/12/digital-concealment-systems-tacs-fg-v.html

I'l admit there is certainly a resemblance in terms of colour but its a destinctly diferent pattern :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭stigmau5

396615_301547366551445_189312611108255_801653_1035018472_n.jpg
    found this for a scar looks nice

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭Thehandviolent

New HK416 GBB from wgcshop's Facebook.

HK4162.jpg
    HK4161-1.jpg
    HK4165.jpg
    Hk4164.jpg
    HK4163.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,562 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

• Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

Saw this via the redwolf airsoft facebook, looks interesting:

402538_10150489538138950_17117533949_8640450_349775364_n.jpg

406796_10150489538083950_17117533949_8640448_1503234244_n.jpg

• Advertisement

Bernie Mac wrote: »
    Saw this via the redwolf airsoft facebook, looks interesting:

402538_10150489538138950_17117533949_8640450_349775364_n.jpg

406796_10150489538083950_17117533949_8640448_1503234244_n.jpg
    heres a video :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Thats pretty interesting alright, a nice mid step for those who have AEGs to wet their beaks in the GBB side? If the mags and gearbox are reasonably priced that could be a good seller.

It'd be a tough one for me, it sucks seeing a AEG that I love but knowing I have the GBB bug, I just couldnt be satisfied anymore with it. TBH I wouldnt be tempted to get one of these kits with a view to covert an AEG, every time I fired it I'd know its not a true GBB (bolt travel and recoil being less than a full GBB).

Nice for airsoft in general though. Anything that forwards gbb in my eyes is good.

(Still sobs quietly waiting for KWA to release the Kriss. :o)

Edit: Looks like ebairsoft have them up for sale now @ just under 100eur, anyone tempted?

http://www.ebairsoft.com/ghk-aeg-to-gbb-conversion-kit-p-5320.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

That's desperate consistency on the drop in GBB box, interesting concept though.

As an aside, I wonder what a real M4 scores on thier recoil test.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭tudenham10

Looks like there's an alternative to the marui midcap mags for the sopmod\scar recoil models

http://www.ebairsoft.com/battleaxe-midcap-magazine-marui-recoil-shock-p-5325.html

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

val, vss, pkm and know bizon! why could they not release all this when i had a disposable income?

http://www.shturm.fr/pp-19-bizon-airsoft-incoming
    Silverback Airsoft PP-19 Bizon 2 will arrive this spring !
    FULL STEEL ! No Zinc Alloy Parts !
    -V3 gearbox, 7mm ball bearing
    -Nylon fiber Midcap Magazine, 160 Rds
    -Skeleton steel Stock
    -realistic side rail size, fits real Russian optics

untitled-304ba81.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Puding wrote: »
    val, vss, pkm and know bizon! why could they not release all this when i had a disposable income?

http://www.shturm.fr/pp-19-bizon-airsoft-incoming

untitled-304ba81.png

I guess there are some advantages to MW3 and Battlefield 3 - having them featured in the games must have helped spur them on to develop - same as the Stoner in CoD Black Ops.

no stoner in cod black ops as far as i remember and no bizon in bf3 but it did come in the expansion so a little late to inspire this but it was in bf2 i believe from the start :)

will go and get my hat....

no stoner in cod black ops as far as i remember and no bizon in bf3 but it did come in the expansion so a little late to inspire this but it was in bf2 i believe from the start :)

will go and get my hat....

nope black ops defenately had the stoner and you left out MW3 and if you will exuse me Iam needed in that dark corner over yonder....

stand correct black ops did have a stoner but it also had rails and a read dot from the picture i just found so does not count ;)

really shows how much i played that game

and i think it was the pp90 rather than the bizon in mw3? could be mistaken, again did not really pay that much attention, but my point would stay stand, do not believe these games pushed these replicas into product, stoner was in thr works for a long time and bizon is not really the stand out otpion for a replica from any of the games

• Advertisement

gun was in ghost recon also :)
    600px-GRDS-PP19.jpg

dont know if this was up all ready but here i go anyway :)
    %E8%A4%87%E8%A3%BD%20-FNP9-B.jpg

stigmau5 wrote: »

hmmmm nice......... *drool's*

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

stigmau5 wrote: »

Yep it's been up here before a good few months back. They are really taking their time with this one. Still it's nice to have something different from all the 1911s and M9s that come out every other month.

Still waiting for that T33 that was teased at last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

can anyone read the small print or anyone know what powers it? I'm putting my money on gas but really hoping for CO2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

T4RGET wrote: »
    can anyone read the small print or anyone know what powers it? I'm putting my money on gas but really hoping for CO2

Nothing about it just goes on about it made from stainless steel......yada yada yada

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

crap :( good to know what it's made of i suppose but would really like to see the type of gas that powers it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,522 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

With regards the TT 33,evike put up a video awhile back with some footage of the KWA Tokarev

4:30 in.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Jsmurff wrote: »
    nope black ops defenately had the stoner and you left out MW3 and if you will exuse me Iam needed in that dark corner over yonder....
    stand correct black ops did have a stoner but it also had rails and a read dot from the picture i just found so does not count ;)

really shows how much i played that game

and i think it was the pp90 rather than the bizon in mw3? could be mistaken, again did not really pay that much attention, but my point would stay stand, do not believe these games pushed these replicas into product, stoner was in thr works for a long time

As Puding has said, the Stoner 63A was in production for a long time; most certainly longer than Black Ops, and I believe before MW2 was released, never mind MW3.

I would go far as to say the only "recognition" that the MW-franchise can claim for the Stoner 63 is historical desecration with rails and all manner of tactical lego crap being demanded from some airsoft quarters.

Yep it's been up here before a good few months back. They are really taking their time with this one. Still it's nice to have something different from all the 1911s and M9s that come out every other month.
    T4RGET wrote: »

If it's anything like the SIG 226 variants that Inokatsu released, it's an aftermarket addition for stock TM pistols. That means green gas and performance will be an absolute dog in Irish or UK climates given that we're talking fine quality steel parts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,522 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Advertisement