Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Only one in office not invited to wedding.

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Climate Expert

LA3G wrote: »
    You sound like a stand up guy.
    I am pretty awesome.
    ps. I was 9 years old.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

I am pretty awesome.
    ps. I was 9 years old.

You need to be at least 13 to use boards...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Climate Expert

You need to be at least 13 to use boards...
    Any other piece of boards rules you want to quote to me at random?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 missfrilly

come here don't worry about it. I worked in the Wedding industry and I know for a fact it will be the same aul ding dong as every other wedding. You won't miss much. it is beyond pathetic that she is using her "special day" to exclude you. it is obvious that you would interperet this as a form of bullying or that you would feel bad about it.it takes a very petty person to do that and use her wedding to do it. don't go to the afters but when the rest of the office are talking about it and when she bangs on and on and on and on about it pretend to be interested and not in the least bit bothered about not going.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

I wouldn't worry about it too much, just rise above it and move on, seems like you have already though and fair play.

Begs the question though, why does she have to invite all these work people to her full wedding? Can she not get her friends to go or is she just trying to make herself feel popular?!

• Advertisement
Advertisement