Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thoughts on the Borris Fair

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭turtle dubh

Sully wrote: »
    matt: According to the thread title, its "Thoughts on the Borris Fair" and not "Thoughts on Travellers".

I think we would all appreciate if you could do just that, and stop the general bashing of travellers in the process. :)

Sound.

Sully are you from Borris or have you ever been to Borris. Thread title says "Thoughts on the Borris Fair", but you seem to be missing the point, the Borris Fair is the Travellers fair and thats why people are talking about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭mattman

Sully are you from Borris or have you ever been to Borris. Thread title says "Thoughts on the Borris Fair", but you seem to be missing the point, the Borris Fair is the Travellers fair and thats why people are talking about them.

thanks sully..

One thing pisses me off more than a .... is a .... lover.

m.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭patrickc

mattman consider this as a warning , your edging on non direct personal abuse there, any more of it and there'll be a weeks ban for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

since the borris fair is over and this thread is going nowhere fast, can I suggest it just be locked and leave it fall away into the oblivion that is Page 2 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭patrickc

yeh it's going nowhere, I'll lock it, if anyone feels that this should be reopened and has a valid reason pm me or stickdan please.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement