Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Laois_Man wrote: »
    It'll go on for a long while yet....with Bob being accused....and then Bishop...but Barry will eventually fall! :D

Agreed. the baddies always have to get their comeuppance on a soap. Even if somebody is falsely accused, the truth will always emerge. It's a soap staple. I don't fancy Barry's chances of getting off the charge, especially when this vital piece of video evidence is produced in the courtroom:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Laois_Man wrote: »
    He was already 4ooked coz he'd sent e-mails to Bob (as Sarah) from his own laptop previously! And the text messages that were supposedly sent by Sarah from London will be found to have been sent from Carrigstown - by which time, focus will already be on Barry because of him having pretended to have been in contact with her and the IP Address of the e-mails - and there will still be tiny traces of Sarah's blood in his sitting room!

Mastermind criminal???

:rolleyes:
    Maybe he will get out of it by claiming that one of the Bishop boys did it as they have been seen by many to be spending alot of time in Barry's house.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,474 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Has anyone asked Barry why Denzo has a key to his house and spends an awful lot of time there :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Has anyone asked Barry why Denzo has a key to his house and spends an awful lot of time there :rolleyes:

He was only ever using Vivienne to get to Denzo.... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭rebel without a clue

anyone notice the way sarahs mam answered the phone in the station?? "hello ill be there this afternoon" i know she knew who was calling but you normally just say "hello?" wait for reply then??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

When Rebecca found out about her mother passing away, she didnt seem very upset. Surprising

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

WTF happened with Philip after Ben telling him that Tommy kisses mummy! We saw no reaction and 24 hours later we still have no clue how he's acted at home when he's around Jo.

Ridiculous!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

max life wrote: »
    When Rebecca found out about her mother passing away, she didnt seem very upset. Surprising

Her mother is on her deathbed yet Sarah's mother wants to immediately fly halfway across the world looking for her daughter. Even if Sarah was still alive, the words "needle" and "haystack" spring to mind. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Barry was like Clint Eastwood last night dumping the missus...(well an RTE Clint Eastwood)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

last night's episode was a bit unrealistic on many occasions. i actually said "this is stupid" out loud :o
    hope tonight's episode will be better.

did anyone see the bit on the FC website about laura's wardrobe? i LOL'd :P

• Advertisement

What IS Tommy's job?? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Oh dear lord.....JO WHY HAVE YOU NO BRA ON!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

That "oh NOO" by Laura was fairly pathethic..

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Oh dear lord.....JO WHY HAVE YOU NO BRA ON!!!

ha, was thinking the same thing. but she had one on in the last scene there.......

tommy! :eek::D

ha, was thinking the same thing. but she had one on in the last scene there.......

tommy! :eek::D

'Ooooohh Mr Dillon...'

Cringey or what!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Sigourney

What IS Tommy's job?? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Rentboy (for the laydeez), apparently. :eek:

Tommy: I had it off. You don't want any distractions when you're using a chainsaw.:D:D

Sigourney wrote: »
    Rentboy (for the laydeez), apparently. :eek:

Or so that lad on reception seems to think!

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭evillive

Tommy's getting bored - enter Fatal Attraction Jo shd be fun

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

That Mark's going down a slippery slope... bathin in blood....

• Advertisement

evillive wrote: »
    Tommy's getting bored - enter Fatal Attraction Jo shd be fun

Did ya see the twiddley bits for the next episode?? I hope Tommy pays Barry to use his magic door on her.

That Mark's going down a slippery slope... bathin in blood....
    Not the only slippy stuff going on tonight. O God, let me die. :O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭ameliajane

Felt sorry for Damien when he was trying to help Mark and he realised that it was not Mark's blood on him. I think Tommy is one scary character. He must have a history of this because it comes so naturally for him. Why did his daughter have her legs on his lap at home? Totally weird.

Did ya see the twiddley bits for the next episode?? I hope Tommy pays Barry to use his magic door on her.

Failing that, the magic glass coffee table that did for Turlough.

Sigourney wrote: »
    Failing that, the magic glass coffee table that did for Turlough.

God be with the days of Lorcan and his golf club! Now that was violence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭ameliajane

Phillip suspects an affair. Why was he unfriendly earlier? Come on........ Phillip it is so obvious the affair is staring at you in the face. Don't be as blind as Dermot.

God be with the days of Lorcan and his golf club! Now that was violence.

Doors and coffee tables are the weapons of choice for wusses. No son of Caddle's would ever have stooped so low.

ameliajane wrote: »
    Felt sorry for Damien when he was trying to help Mark and he realised that it was not Mark's blood on him. I think Tommy is one scary character. He must have a history of this because it comes so naturally for him. Why did his daughter have her legs on his lap at home? Totally weird.

not the first time. before neasa was sitting on the couch and tommy was sat beside her and rubbing her feet! :eek:
    if my dad rubbed my feet or put his hands on my legs like that i'd be :eek::eek::eek::eek::confused::confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Tommy has finally seen sense....you would want money for sleeping with....her it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

max life wrote: »
    Tommy has finally seen sense....you would want money for sleeping with....her it
    Ah she is not THAT bad, I agree with Evillive and reckon Tommy is getting bored now. He had better keep an eye on his bunny :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement