Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

angel01 wrote: »
    Nice to hear I get another namecheck ;):D

Haha didnt notice that at all til you mentioned it!!
    I wont get to see any of the Xmas episodes at all, dont think FC is shown in America

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

STIG83 wrote: »
    Haha didnt notice that at all til you mentioned it!!
    I wont get to see any of the Xmas episodes at all, dont think FC is shown in America

Wow lucky you, what part are you going to? Have a great time :)

Wow lucky you, what part are you going to? Have a great time :)
    Thanks Angel01,
    Off to San Fran for 3 weeks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 staythenight

i absolutley love fc :O its soooooooooo good :D i really want louis and carol to get together :D i know it'll be sly on christy but carol and louis flirting really turns me on :D i want it to be an affair coz i think if its not and everyone knows they're together it wont be as sexy :P anyone agree?

i absolutley love fc :O its soooooooooo good :D i really want louis and carol to get together :D i know it'll be sly on christy but carol and louis flirting really turns me on :D i want it to be an affair coz i think if its not and everyone knows they're together it wont be as sexy :P anyone agree?

Looks like we have a newbie!! Welcome Staythenight

Well it looks like Louis will get into Carol's knickers soon enough and Christy will be cheated on yet again!! Poor guy

• Advertisement

i know its mean he'll be the victim again but if louis sells and leaves carrigstown i dunno what i'd do! he is the sexiest man alive :D

i know its mean he'll be the victim again but if louis sells and leaves carrigstown i dunno what i'd do! he is the sexiest man alive :D

Hands off :p Louie is mine! :D

Welcome to the thread :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Dear Fair City Producers,

Please can you send me Paul's scarf he has been wearing lately - and spray 50% with Keith's aftershave and the other half with Paul's.

Thanx

Dee

Thanks Angel01,
    Off to San Fran for 3 weeks

wow, have a great time :)

Hands off :p Louie is mine! :D

Welcome to the thread :)

nooooooooooooo! louis is mine :D he's so mysterious or somethin and it makes him so sexy :P even carol cant resist him :D i read the spoilers and they have an affair this week :D eeeeeeeeeep :)

• Advertisement

nooooooooooooo! louis is mine :D he's so mysterious or somethin and it makes him so sexy :P even carol cant resist him :D i read the spoilers and they have an affair this week :D eeeeeeeeeep :)

I have had my username even read out by Louie... beat that :P:D

What ya mean?

Now Now girls no fighting over Louis!! He has only his eyes set on Carol im sorry to say :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meeja Ireland

You may not be alone in that for long. I can see Louie asking Carol to staythenight....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

Does Seamus or its the actor that plays him have an artificial left lower arm. Maybe it is just me, but having watched Thursday nights show in the last few minutes, He was shown twice, once in the Community Centre and Once in the pub and it looked false to me, more over when he was leaving the pub and he placed something over it. I did not notice exactly what it was.

Deise Tom wrote: »
    Does Seamus or its the actor that plays him have an artificial left lower arm. Maybe it is just me, but having watched Thursday nights show in the last few minutes, He was shown twice, once in the Community Centre and Once in the pub and it looked false to me, more over when he was leaving the pub and he placed something over it. I did not notice exactly what it was.

I had thought the exact same myself...Firstly I thought maybe it was to do with the fire or maybe the actor had a stroke or something..

You may not be alone in that for long. I can see Louie asking Carol to staythenight....

Haha! well at least I got in there first ;):D

Now Now girls no fighting over Louis!! He has only his eyes set on Carol im sorry to say :p

If he can't have me, Carol is the next best thing :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

I had thought the exact same myself...Firstly I thought maybe it was to do with the fire or maybe the actor had a stroke or something..

I could be wrong, but to me the way his arm looked, it did not look like that he had a stroke. It looked more like if it had been amputated by surgery or maybe as a result of an accident from the elbow area down. I also noticed that he was wearing black gloves in both scenes, which were shot indoors, which looked a little odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Deise Tom wrote: »
    I could be wrong, but to me the way his arm looked, it did not look like that he had a stroke. It looked more like if it had been amputated by surgery or maybe as a result of an accident from the elbow area down. I also noticed that he was wearing black gloves in both scenes, which were shot indoors, which looked a little odd.
    I assumed he had been burned in the fire which killed Annette and these were his injuries. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

DeepBlue wrote: »
    I assumed he had been burned in the fire which killed Annette and these were his injuries. :confused:

to be honest that's what i thought as well. does look a tad strange though .. and no one is asking "hey whats with your arm?"

to be honest that's what i thought as well. does look a tad strange though .. and no one is asking "hey whats with your arm?"

That's why I thought it was maybe something possibly wrong with the actor rather than character, he was sitting in McCoys with one glove on on that hand and none on the other..

Just watched Thursdays, love the scenes with The Bishops.. they really draw me in and keep me glued to the screen :eek: Loving Louie and Carol, though I thought Louie was quite harsh talking to Charlie about Esther :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

i noticed the one glove thing also!

i really like zumo with charlie .. it's like chalk & cheese! it's amazing they still chat even though there doesn't seem to be anymore reading lessons going on.

hoping for some hot sizzling action tonight between louie and carol... help warm us up from this cold!! brrr...

LOL that sounds so ghey :P:o:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 scarpetta65

Seamus seems to have a dodgy arm alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Jesus.. Ray must have a hotline to the UK...

did everybody watch tonights episode? louis was tryin to get it out of carol about how she feels :D and did yis see the christmas day ad special thing where louis and carol were looking sexy :P xx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meeja Ireland

Seamus seems to have done some work for the American military since he was away:

Dr%20Strangelove.jpg

I'm pretty sure it's a character touch. It would be strange if he did carry some effects from the fire and the beating your man Bill gave him. I think no-one has asked what happened, because they don't want to bring up the fire.

If he can't have me, Carol is the next best thing :D

Sorry shes mine :P

did everybody watch tonights episode? louis was tryin to get it out of carol about how she feels :D and did yis see the christmas day ad special thing where louis and carol were looking sexy :P xx

No didn't watch tonight, will record it today, I watched Meet the Parents instead :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Why is Seamus offering 1.5 for the pub (I don't think he wants to keep it as a pub).

How come Yvonne has disappeared and where's Dolores?

And I don't want Doug to leave - he's a fantastic character.

And will Rita be home for Christmas just for a few hours.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement