Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scam websites [Read before posting..'has anyone used/bought from..'?]

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Butternutz1

Looking at this site i would be really tempted to buy off it. What do you guys think does it look secure from a payment point ? and would be interested in the quality?

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭MonsterMob

looks very dody, whats the difference between these two shoes bar the name of the brand:

http://www.shop2003.com/show_cp.asp?id=90708&classid=41

http://www.shop2003.com/show_cp.asp?id=90784&classid=186

• Registered Users Posts: 81,187 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Why would anyone bother buying such rubbish. Maybe in 1982 when Ireland was backward and any logo was seen as amazing but these days duds like these can be spotted at 50 paces.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Bondvillain

We send package out as a gift.Normally,you need not to pay the tax. = Triads/Organised Crime/Mafia etc.

Sure, it's cheap, but its almost certainly guaranteed to be fake; illegal; generally crappy quality and most likely produced by child/slave labour.

Im not a bleeding heart ( honestly! ) but the promotion of this crap needs to be stamped out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭jay-me

Reported repeatedly as a scam site on Web Of Trust.
    http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/shop2003.com

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

Chinese site selling designer goods, no physical address given, contact email is a throwaway (shop2003@hotmail.com)... I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭Rafa1977

Melion wrote: »
    Anybody ever use this site?
    Have used it for a few things in the past and was very happy with the products.

If you used it previously, why are you asking what it is like!!! Not linked to the website by any chance????

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Merged with scam websites thread..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Rafa1977 wrote: »
    If you used it previously, why are you asking what it is like!!! Not linked to the website by any chance????

I didnt ask what it was like, i asked if anyone had ever used it before. Take off that detective hat :rolleyes:

Ive used it in the past, my ex has aswell. We both received our goods and they were of good quality, yes they were fake but certainly better than anything ive seen in bricks and mortar stores around here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

my friend is gonna buy stuff from it cos hes no money cos he wastes all his money on poker! shud he be worried?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭4davis7

www.wholesale-area.com look dodgy??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

4davis7 wrote: »

Sure does... It's a Chinese website. Redirects to www.wholesale-area2.com.

Whois info for wholesale-area2.
    Whois info for wholesale-area.

Very poor rep on WOT also.

In fact, it looks like the redirect site was to get rid of their bad ratings.

Advertisement