Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noobturnal thread*New posters to the nocturnal forum come here for introductions!*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

Hi, I'm new to this place (and the site in general). I've been lurking for a while but never bothered registering til last month, or posting until this morning!

Anyways I don't sleep much, it's nice to know there's a place that can keep me entertained during the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey butter, you were lurking & still wanted to join us :eek:

Sounds like you are suited to this place.

Pull up a chair; grab a coffee could& join in the chat in Lair thread.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Welcome there Butterbun.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Hey butter, you were lurking & still wanted to join us :eek:

Sounds like you are suited to this place.

Pull up a chair; grab a coffee could& join in the chat in Lair thread.

Will do! It'll be the sixth of the day (night?), but it's all good.

Thanks for the welcome, Gremlinertia!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

butterbun wrote: »
    Hi, I'm new to this place (and the site in general). I've been lurking for a while but never bothered registering til last month, or posting until this morning!

Anyways I don't sleep much, it's nice to know there's a place that can keep me entertained during the night.

welcome along :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Welcome BB O/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Lurkers are always welcomed pals! :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Welcome along

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Hi bb. Welcome along :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Hiya Butterbun .... if you were lurking and still decided to join us, then you have the perfect mental qualifications for taking on Seph in a battle of wits. (We are still out searching for everyone else's)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Rubecula wrote: »
    Hiya Butterbun .... if you were lurking and still decided to join us, then you have the perfect mental qualifications for taking on Seph in a battle of wits. (We are still out searching for everyone else's)

I thought I had found mine down behind the couch, it was only an odd sock that was MIA for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 ChaosIsOrder

Hai!!! Long time insomniac, experienced lurker and BOSS of randomocity ^~^
    I brought snacks, because insomnia makes me hungry at weird hours...
    Also, I love watching old scifi show reruns and going for walks at 3am...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

welcome along :)

Welcome fellow lurker friend!

Snack and scifi eh?! You'll do well here! :)

Sexy avatar by the way! ;):D

Welcome fellow lurker friend!

Snack and scifi eh?! You'll do well here! :)

Sexy avatar by the way! ;):D

Are you hitting on a random pic of Harley?
    Swag! :L

Are you hitting on a random pic of Harley?
    Swag! :L

Deal_With_It.jpg

Hello, new person. I'm new myself! Over the last few weeks I've found this a wunderbar and receptive place for all manner of nicety and strangeness. Welcome to the night~

Not cool, Hugo, not cool.
    Its far too early in the relationship for cat pics!

Not cool, Hugo, not cool.
    Its far too early in the relationship for cat pics!

05afc9d754469d7a5495a48794d7a6c1054cf41882631b0336095a3d33c44de9.jpg

• Advertisement

Hehe *twirls my impressive moustache*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I knew I had a long lost sibling somewhere in the world.Welcome along

I knew I had a long lost sibling somewhere in the world.Welcome along

Do you like kpop and gasmasks too?!?!?! 0.o

Do you like kpop and gasmasks too?!?!?! 0.o

yes to gasmasks, no to kpop. I more a rocker.

yes to gasmasks, no to kpop. I more a rocker.

Kpop can be quite rocky :L

• Registered Users Posts: 28,075 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Gas masks? Would that be cpap? In which case I can join, can I? Not likely to be posting i the middle of the night but I think I qualify on the 'eccentric' stakes (well other people seem to think I am so it must be true!). Rather be odd than boring though :D

looksee wrote: »
    Gas masks? Would that be cpap? In which case I can join, can I? Not likely to be posting i the middle of the night but I think I qualify on the 'eccentric' stakes (well other people seem to think I am so it must be true!). Rather be odd than boring though :D

I much prefer to be iconoclastic. Welcome along.

looksee wrote: »

Welcome friend.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I got my cpap right here looksee, you're very welcome :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,075 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I much prefer to be iconoclastic. Welcome along.

That's a good word, I shall savour it and keep it for a special occasion. Thinking about it, no one has ever used the word eccentric, not in my hearing anyway, but I take it that's what they mean...I hope.

Advertisement