Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noobturnal thread*New posters to the nocturnal forum come here for introductions!*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭ewj1978

I swear the flirting in this forum is terrible:pac:

You've just got a durty mind!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

ewj1978 wrote: »
    You've just got a durty mind!:pac:

Do I DO I Really?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

yeah.... you do.... :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

hi all, I'm a fellow newbie, but i messed it up and posted before I saw this, trust me to manage that, I'm emer by the way, from Ireland, I do like the dark, but just generally like to stay up late, you'll meet far more interesting people that way, and I don't bite, unless you want me to :p

Saucy! Welcome to the Nocturnal Forum, where everybody is as normal as...eh...um....pie!:pac:

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Saucy! Welcome to the Nocturnal Forum, where everybody is as normal as...eh...um....pie!:pac:

Once when I was in BAnd camp

• Advertisement

Hi all, I'm new here, I'm Emer, hola! anyways i should get to the point, basically this forum is the closest to my heart, as i don't like to go to bed before 4am unless i really have to ;) but this isn't what my post is about, I once again, seem to find myself with few and far between friends, i guess i should explain, as a child i was awkward, and shy, and had friends on and off, and as a teenager it was the same thing, and summers are a nightmare, as most so called friends seem to disappear, when i met my boyfriend when i was 16, he wasn't the best person in the world ( not abusive but certainly didn't encourage friendships) after i left school, because i had never made an effort, i was friendless, i started college and made 2 friends, we have very little in common, and as im starting a new college, i doubt I'll see them much anyway, I don't believe I'm a bad person, or that I'm totally odd, and I seem to get on with people, but I just can't seem to maintain friendships for longer than say, 2 or 3 years, I feel like such a sad person, to really not have friends i see on a regular basis at all, i want to get out there and do things, im only 20, but seem to be stuck at home a lot, I am quite close to my sister, and we do things, but its not exactly the same, ive just broken up with my boyfriend after almost 4 years, and i really feel like i want to get out there now, I have quite a few friends on the internet, who I've met through forums etc, but real friends seem to evade me :P anyways, i know i must come across as incredibly sad, and feel free to not reply folks, after my long ramble! lol just wondering, is anyone else in the same situation, or have been? thanks all

hiya!
    I've only been on boards a couple of weeks and I love this section of the forums, everyone is really nice and very opinionated so it makes for a good laugh :)
    welcome and I'm sure you'll get to know people straight away :D

hi all, I'm a fellow newbie, but i messed it up and posted before I saw this, trust me to manage that, I'm emer by the way, from Ireland, I do like the dark, but just generally like to stay up late, you'll meet far more interesting people that way, and I don't bite, unless you want me to :p

I'll be your friend as long as you have Cake...you do have Cake don't you?...
    ONly joking... Name's Jim... pm if you need anything.(..like Cake...)

SmileyPaul wrote: »
    hiya!
    I've only been on boards a couple of weeks and I love this section of the forums, everyone is really nice and very opinionated so it makes for a good laugh :)
    welcome and I'm sure you'll get to know people straight away :D

imo im not opinionated...ok!:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Diarmey

Hai,Im diarmuid Im 17 and newly moved up to Dublin and turning over a new leaf.
    After reading this:
    The nocturnal forum is for anyone who lives life outside of the normal parameters of 9-5 or has that slightly different world view of those that live slightly outside of the normal scheme of things, and all the things that effect them, be it funny, serious, flippant or spooky.
    I feel like I will fit in really well.:)

Diarmey wrote: »
    After reading this:

Im behind you
    /puts hands in air and makes noises

Enough of that
    How are ya?
    I guess you are doin LC so I'd check out the LC forum as well

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Diarmey

How are ya?
    I guess you are doin LC so I'd check out the LC forum as well
    Im ok still wrecked tired from last night working till closing time.
    Nah got fed up with with school im currently looking for some PLC courses,thanks though.

Im ok still wrecked tired from last night working till closing time.
    Nah got fed up with with school im currently looking for some PLC courses,thanks though.

That's a good thing man. My brother and his girlfriend are both computer programmers and that's thanks to the PLC courses that they did.

And welcome!:)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

After reading this:

LOL when I wrote that I never thought it would be quoted back at me so much. :)

Welcome to the gang :)

ewj1978 wrote: »
    imo im not opinionated...ok!:pac:

but that leaves just the nice option :O
    hey there diarmey! (sorry if its spelleded wrong)
    Im doin the leavin... 6th year sucks

SDooM wrote: »
    LOL when I wrote that I never thought it would be quoted back at me so much. :)

Welcome to the gang :)

They are wise word Doom,wise words:)

They are wise word Doom,wise words:)

The Doom channels the truth of the gods.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

I never introduced myself.... should I have? I is watna... one of the mods. I dont post as much as I used to due to work and stuff but I watch..... a lot. Always watching! :D

/looks around shiftily!

watna wrote: »
    I never introduced myself.... should I have? I is watna... one of the mods. I dont post as much as I used to due to work and stuff but I watch..... a lot. Always watching! :D

/looks around shiftily!

I watch you ,not always but I watch you
    /shifty eyes:D

You did get a thread welcoming you as a mod with Orestes.
    It was a fine occasion:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

I watch you ,not always but I watch you
    /shifty eyes:D

You did get a thread welcoming you as a mod with Orestes.
    It was a fine occasion:)

/more shifty eyes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭mehfesto2

Evenin' all.
    Newest noob right here. Thought I may aswell have a goo in here as I don't sleep much these days. Don't do much during the days now. In thatin-between phase between being let go from work and restarting college.

Thought I'd introduce meself anyway beofre I lepp into yer threads!

• Advertisement

mehfesto2 wrote: »
    Evenin' all.
    Newest noob right here. Thought I may aswell have a goo in here as I don't sleep much these days. Don't do much during the days now. In thatin-between phase between being let go from work and restarting college.

Thought I'd introduce meself anyway beofre I lepp into yer threads!

Hey I know you! Pro Wrestling forum yeah? Nice to have you here man!:D

Ah, it's yerself.
    Good to see a familiar face!

Ah, it's yerself.
    Good to see a familiar face!

It's always good to see a familiar face man. This is a pretty cool place where everybody is bang on.:)

Had a gander around and had a few chuckles to meself here.
    Seems like a nice place! Much nicer than my regular board. Think I might have to make a new groove in a new sofa.

Had a gander around and had a few chuckles to meself here.
    Seems like a nice place! Much nicer than my regular board. Think I might have to make a new groove in a new sofa.

Im a PW lurker too as it happens, although interest has really waned in the post benoit times, left a bad taste in the ol mouth.

Welcome to Nocturnia!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

I'm Acacia and I'm a noob (more or less, don't think I've posted in here before.) I'm shy around new people so be nice!:pac: *hides in noob corner*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭rizzla

Acacia wrote: »
    I'm Acacia and I'm a noob (more or less, don't think I've posted in here before.) I'm shy around new people so be nice!:pac: *hides in noob corner*

I'll join you in noob corner. I've posted already in the nocturnal forum...tonight, but only saw this introductory thread now. So I decided to post my hello. I sleep no longer than 4 hours at a time.

Acacia wrote: »
    rizzla wrote: »
    I'll join you in noob corner. I've posted already in the nocturnal forum...tonight, but only saw this introductory thread now. So I decided to post my hello. I sleep no longer than 4 hours at a time. :D

WElcome to our dark hidden corner of boards!

PS no drug talk here, in the charter.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭rizzla

SDooM wrote: »
    WElcome to our dark hidden corner of boards!

PS no drug talk here, in the charter.

Sorry about that.

But I'm so glad to find a forum active after midnight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

rizzla wrote: »
    Sorry about that.

But I'm so glad to find a forum active after midnight.

Me too, and thanks for the kind welcome! :D

Advertisement