Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noobturnal thread*New posters to the nocturnal forum come here for introductions!*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

PillyPen wrote: »
    Hey I've been here a while too but hadn't really found this until now. How goes it, everyone?

Not bad, welcome to ze forum!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭trowelled

Hey all. I've been lurking in the forum a while and have posted a couple times, keep meaning to post more, was at the nocturnal beers but I've never actually introduced myself in here so hello!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

trowelled wrote: »
    Hey all. I've been lurking in the forum a while and have posted a couple times, keep meaning to post more, was at the nocturnal beers but I've never actually introduced myself in here so hello!!

Hello ,you'll fit right in :D

I havent been to the beers :(

Don't lurk in the shadows,come into the darkness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

8.jpg

Were you there on your own man?:( Welcome anyway.:)

Hello ,you'll fit right in :D

I havent been to the beers :(

Don't lurk in the shadows,come into the darkness

Into the darkness I shall come..........

• Advertisement

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    8.jpg

Were you there on your own man?:( Welcome anyway.:)

Everyone thinks I'm a man, this name needs to get changed soon!!! No I was with peeps, I just meant I've never really ntroduced myself in the forum, I tend to mumble my username when I meet other boardsies cos I'm so ashamed of it :D

Into the darkness I shall come..........

\o/
    don't mind the handcuffs thats for holding the broom and brush together.

\o/
    don't mind the handcuffs thats for holding the broom and brush together.

Handcuffs are fine by me. Actually I always keep pair in my bag just in case the right situation should arise ;)

Handcuffs are fine by me. Actually I always keep pair in my bag just in case the right situation should arise ;)

I have got such a dirtay reply to that :o

If it did arise then you will need handcuffs

I have got such a dirtay reply to that :o

If it did arise then you will need handcuffs

Well it wasn't the arresting kind of situations I was talking about ;). If you ever meet me you'll realise I have a very dirty mind!!

• Advertisement

Well it wasn't the arresting kind of situations I was talking about ;). If you ever meet me you'll realise I have a very dirty mind!!

If you met me in rl you would realise I am a total gentleman and would never be so brash :D But I do have my moments

If you met me in rl you would realise I am a total gentleman and would never be so brash :D But I do have my moments

I'm normally a lady but then the 13 year old teenage boy comes out and I see the dirty side in just about anything. Terrible thing really!!

Everyone thinks I'm a man, this name needs to get changed soon!!! No I was with peeps, I just meant I've never really ntroduced myself in the forum, I tend to mumble my username when I meet other boardsies cos I'm so ashamed of it :D

Hey, you are looking at the King of Lame Usernames.:pac: I wish I could say I was drunk but I wasn't. And I'm too much of a cheapskate to become I subscriber so I can't change it either.:D

I'm normally a lady but then the 13 year old teenage boy comes out and I see the dirty side in just about anything. Terrible thing really!!

That could be taken the wrong way totally:pac:
    Get your dirty mind head on and look for it:D

Hey, you are looking at the King of Lame Usernames.:pac: I wish I could say I was drunk but I wasn't. And I'm too much of a cheapskate to become I subscriber so I can't change it either.:D

I like yours tbh

I am going off mine:(

Hey yours is so much more interesting than mine!! I thought of a really good one just after I siged up. I was it as my bebo username now seeing as I can change that!!

That could be taken the wrong way totally:pac:
    Get your dirty mind head on and look for it:D

LOL How did I miss that one??

I like yours tbh

I am going off mine:(

Ah no way the name totally suits you man, exactly what it says on the tin so to speak, where as mine makes me sound like a teenage girl.:(:pac:

Originally posted by trowelled
    Hey yours is so much more interesting than mine!! I thought of a really good one just after I siged up. I was it as my bebo username now seeing as I can change that!!

As above, I think it makes me sound like a teenage girl when I'm a man.:( I know what you mean too, I came up with an epic name just after I signed up!

Ah no way the name totally suits you man, exactly what it says on the tin so to speak, where as mine makes me sound like a teenage girl.:(:pac:

As above, I think it makes me sound like a teenage girl when I'm a man.:( I know what you mean too, I came up with an epic name just after I signed up!

Had a tagline and all and a little story behind it (fictional story of course). Someday I'll get it, someday. But as I said at least I get to use it somehere else!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,989 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Had a tagline and all and a little story behind it (fictional story of course). Someday I'll get it, someday. But as I said at least I get to use it somehere else!!

If you subscribe you can change your username.

• Advertisement

If you subscribe you can change your username.

Long time no hear. How's things with you?

Yes someday I might subscribe

• Registered Users Posts: 10,989 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Long time no hear. How's things with you?

Yes someday I might subscribe

Fantastic.

Everything is on the up.

Fantastic.

Everything is on the up.

That's good to hear. So you have a new job? Will you be at the beers tomorrow??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 bettyboop20

Hi all, I'm new here, I'm Emer, hola! anyways i should get to the point, basically this forum is the closest to my heart, as i don't like to go to bed before 4am unless i really have to ;) but this isn't what my post is about, I once again, seem to find myself with few and far between friends, i guess i should explain, as a child i was awkward, and shy, and had friends on and off, and as a teenager it was the same thing, and summers are a nightmare, as most so called friends seem to disappear, when i met my boyfriend when i was 16, he wasn't the best person in the world ( not abusive but certainly didn't encourage friendships) after i left school, because i had never made an effort, i was friendless, i started college and made 2 friends, we have very little in common, and as im starting a new college, i doubt I'll see them much anyway, I don't believe I'm a bad person, or that I'm totally odd, and I seem to get on with people, but I just can't seem to maintain friendships for longer than say, 2 or 3 years, I feel like such a sad person, to really not have friends i see on a regular basis at all, i want to get out there and do things, im only 20, but seem to be stuck at home a lot, I am quite close to my sister, and we do things, but its not exactly the same, ive just broken up with my boyfriend after almost 4 years, and i really feel like i want to get out there now, I have quite a few friends on the internet, who I've met through forums etc, but real friends seem to evade me :P anyways, i know i must come across as incredibly sad, and feel free to not reply folks, after my long ramble! lol just wondering, is anyone else in the same situation, or have been? thanks all

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Welcome :)

Hello and welcome,

We have a thread for new people here, I hope you don't mind if I merge this one with it. :)

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 bettyboop20

hi all, I'm a fellow newbie, but i messed it up and posted before I saw this, trust me to manage that, I'm emer by the way, from Ireland, I do like the dark, but just generally like to stay up late, you'll meet far more interesting people that way, and I don't bite, unless you want me to :p

Welcome into the giant, pillowy bosom of the nocturnal forum!

hi all, I'm a fellow newbie, but i messed it up and posted before I saw this, trust me to manage that, I'm emer by the way, from Ireland, I do like the dark, but just generally like to stay up late, you'll meet far more interesting people that way, and I don't bite, unless you want me to :p

Hi darlin , well the lair is where it's at
    If that a bit fast for you post in the dark side of the doom
    We are all friendly folk in this forum so you'll have no problems.
    If you have any problems ,any questions or just an ear pm(private message) me.
    Ok talk soon, now go have some fun:)

• Advertisement

SDooM wrote: »
    Welcome into the giant, pillowy bosom of the nocturnal forum!

I swear the flirting in this forum is terrible:pac:

Advertisement