Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noobturnal thread*New posters to the nocturnal forum come here for introductions!*

Options

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

I am Ehrmantraut but my friends call me Jon. So you lot best call me Ehrmantraut.

I jest.

Welcome along:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I am Ehrmantraut but my friends call me Jon. So you lot best call me Ehrmantraut.

I jest.
    I gonna call you Trout, welcome to the darkness

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Ehrmantraut

I gonna call you Trout, welcome to the darkness

This is only moderately acceptable. Nonetheless, thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

I jest.

Welcome :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭stoppress

Hi their folks... dont know why I called myself stoppress but ruddy hell had to call myself something.
    By the way, I may be new [ish] but I am well on the way to been weird as hell and I have plenty references from shrinks to prove it, now all you have to do is decide if I am making it up about the shrinks [all 4 off them in 2 years] or just looking to fill the space with something to say... Ta now folks
    Stoppress better known as Adrian

Hey StopPress :)

Hi ye Hugo... any relation to that guy Chavez....

stoppress wrote: »
    Hi ye Hugo... any relation to that guy Chavez....

No Sir :D

No Sir :D

grand so... just had to ask as with stiglitz one can never know you know. :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hi their folks... dont know why I called myself stoppress but ruddy hell had to call myself something.
    By the way, I may be new [ish] but I am well on the way to been weird as hell and I have plenty references from shrinks to prove it, now all you have to do is decide if I am making it up about the shrinks [all 4 off them in 2 years] or just looking to fill the space with something to say... Ta now folks
    Welcome to the fun (I am also crazy)

yawwwn stretch scratch scratch scratch.... time for a coffee and a rumble around...

welcome:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Welcome to the night roster any new peeps. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Thick As A Brick

Hey, as you'll no doubt learn, I am indeed thick as a mo'****in brick. Albeit a slightly odd brick with a love for self depreciating humour who finds himself staying up later and later as the nights get colder. So....Hi!!

Hey, as you'll no doubt learn, I am indeed thick as a mo'****in brick. Albeit a slightly odd brick with a love for self depreciating humour who finds himself staying up later and later as the nights get colder. So....Hi!!
    Welcome to the club

Cheers, never been in a club before. What are the membership benefits? Barring meeting the slighty mad.

Frequent beers, and knowing you are not alone in your insanity

Beers are good, whiskey is best. I never really feel alone in insanity, I just figure everyone else is insane but are better at hiding it.

The only sane people are the ones in denail about their insanity

• Advertisement

They're also the boring ones oddly enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 nunchuks

Hellooooooo internet

nunchuks wrote: »
    Hellooooooo internet

Hallo, I am internet. I demand a sandwich.

I would like a pizza

Pizza?? At this ungodly hour?? Genius..

nunchuks wrote: »
    Hellooooooo internet

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 29 nunchuks

404 Error

Food Not Found.

Pizza?? At this ungodly hour?? Genius..
    Pizza is good at any time

• Advertisement

I think your right...Dammit, now I want kebab pizza.

Advertisement