Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noobturnal thread*New posters to the nocturnal forum come here for introductions!*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Indeed, their level of play blows me away every time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭DB21

Hey, I'm DB21/Darren. Despite having over 1,000 posts, I'm still getting to know most of the fora :pac: I'm 22, and currently studying Science in NUI Maynooth.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

DB21 wrote: »
    Hey, I'm DB21/Darren. Despite having over 1,000 posts, I'm still getting to know most of the fora :pac: I'm 22, and currently studying Science in NUI Maynooth.
    hey there, think I has spotted you around before

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Hi \ :) /
    Mainly a lurker but plan to post a bit more.. tend to be fairly nocturnal so will probably be seeing more of you all about :)

• Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Welcome to the forum, DB21 + Mylina:)

and happy Friday to ya both :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

koth wrote: »
    Welcome to the forum, DB21 + Mylina:)

and happy Friday to ya both :D

255352_434885159889966_736510724_n.jpg

yep, you're going to fit in here nicely :D:pac:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Hullo Mylina. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Welcome friends

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭Hope O_o

Hi there... I am purely nocturnal... A night owl all the way...

• Advertisement

Hiya hope!! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Long time night owl, first time poster on the nocturnal forum! Hopefully many more to come! :)
    Sup Noco's

Im Dee

I seem to have forgotten how to sleep.
    Hiiii

I'm new to boards.... what's the craic?
    EZ24GET wrote: »
    Hello.
    eaglebhoy wrote: »
    Hello all !I work shift pattern and I prefer the wee hours anyway ! Like it when all the day types are asleep and things are much more peaceful and less busy :DAll I want to make it more fun is a 24 hour cinema somewhere and a 24 hour Astroturf/Indoor soccer hall where there are games at all hours that you can join when it suits you, that's all ! :D
    DB21 wrote: »
    Mylina wrote: »
    Hi \ :) /
    Mainly a lurker but plan to post a bit more.. tend to be fairly nocturnal so will probably be seeing more of you all about :)
    Hope O_o wrote: »

Welcome along to all in here :) Jeez, the noc forum is really coming to life!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6xwSO5xuLISdNWTzYKB35PPHta4UR-6lXFfx96g8ESYsFjcx8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭Hope O_o

koth wrote: »
    Hiya hope!! :D:D
    :D Howdie Koth
    kerry4sam wrote: »
    Welcome along to all in here :) Jeez, the noc forum is really coming to life!
    :) Thanks for the welcome

Hope O_o wrote: »
    Welcome to the night

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Allow me to formally introduce myself. Hello.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Welcome Andy :)

Hi Mr C

Welcome aboard Andy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Welcome along Andy:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭smokedeels

I've had a look and I like what I see. I think I'll make an effort to post here, sorry in advance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Allow me to formally introduce myself. Hello.
    smokedeels wrote: »
    I've had a look and I like what I see. I think I'll make an effort to post here, sorry in advance

Welcome along to you both :)

Welcome :o

I am sure you will do fine here, and welcome aboard

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Two Docs

Hi. New here. First post on forum and site. Figured Nocturnal forum would be awake at this hour.

Lab A/C crashed. Breaking a sweat. Won't last long.

What do I do? I'll do research for food. Then put everyone asleep talking about it.

Two Docs wrote: »
    Hi. New here. First post on forum and site. Figured Nocturnal forum would be awake at this hour.

What do I do? I'll do research for food. Then put everyone asleep talking about it.

Evenin' :o

Two Docs wrote: »

Welcome to the party

Thanks jamm and wolf.

Studying to be a nutritionist I guessing?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Used to post here quite a bit but havent paid a visit in a long time, so figured I might aswell re introduce myself :). Hello everyone

• Advertisement

Studying to be a nutritionist I guessing?
    Good pun (jamm and wolf)! Beyond studying. Eat too much fast food for nutrition.

Advertisement