Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cobh's 'White Witch' Helen Barrett- What are your experiences with her?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Kitsel

Thanks for that, I'll definately let you know how i get on!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭saintsaint

your well come . just remember never never pay a cent un less you a happy with the out come . trust me best of look

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Kitsel

Well i went to see Peter Matthew last week. I found him brillant, very accurate about everything, as he says he doesn't really predict future events cos we all have free will, but he does say a few things. Same things came up as when i went to see annette singleton months ago and a lot of the stuff he described no-one would have known. Definately would recommend him and annette singleton anytime!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Where is this guy based please? And how do you book an appointment with him, does anyone have his number? He sounds impressive. Thanks.

saint saint can no longer help out any persons , or even be seen to feel for there pain , as mediums have closed saints threads ,,sorry folks:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

saintsaint wrote: »
    saint saint can no longer help out any persons , or even be seen to feel for there pain , as mediums have closed saints threads ,,sorry folks:cool:

You know what? People using the forum are (mostly) adults and, thus, should have the capacity to take full and sensical responsibilty for any choices they make regarding mediums/psychics. The best thing you can do is post about your own personal experiences with psychics/mediums and then allow other people to make their own informed decisions about their subsequent actions. It's stupid to mollycoddle people.

Anyway, to be frank, you haven't ever come across as the brightest bulb in the barn based on your posts here, and personally I wouldn't be inclined to entrust you with my money or issues. I'd do a better job at sorting out my own problems myself, and I'm sure others can do the same.

wow your bulb is full of lights ,, yes i can see people trusting some one like you . .. just not on earth :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭dezzyd

LCDeelite wrote: »
    What are people's experiences (if any) with 'The White Witch', Helen Barrett? Positive and/or negative..
    Sorry to say but I thought she was complete crap!!!

im with you on that , an get this a lot of them a on line hear ,, using bogy names , not to worry fair play

wow your bulb is full of lights ,,

... Says the genius. :rolleyes:

yes i can see people trusting some one like you . .. just not on earth :eek:

Who said anything about people flocking to me with their problems for me to be trusted with?? :confused: I'm not the illiterate idiot who's been littering this forum during the last few months with thick-as-the-ditch posts and stupid threads imploring people to contact me if they've been ripped off by mediums as if I'm the goddamn MESSIAH of the mediumship world.

That's retarded - much like its creator.

• Advertisement

well well . id love to see your c . v , :D im sure your not just a total geek /// a person like you , i think iv hit a soft spot , :P i maintain one true belief in a human being , it is his jurney to peace and happyness and it begins with his first step ///// realisation ,,, wake up . :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Colsin91

Hey, could you kindly p.m. me the number for the white witch of cobh

Colsin91 wrote: »
    Hey, could you kindly p.m. me the number for the white witch of cobh

She has a number here and in 6th's Psychics and Mediums Directory (scroll down) on http://www.paranormal.ie/. Try both numbers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 80 ✭✭virgo69

Cork City - the Commons Hotel near Fairhill. But he does readings for people over the phone and via email, I think. I'm not 100% certain about the latter, but he definitely does telephone readings because a couple of boardsies around here have had one.

Either give him a call or fill in the contact form on his website.

It's listed in 6th's Psychics&Mediums directory (scroll down) on http://www.paranormal.ie/ and it's on the 'Contact' page of his website, http://petermatthew.net/ as well.

I'm going to see Peter Mathew on Wednesday will let you know how I got on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 DisForDerek

I thought she was worth a visit. She's a bit weird to be around though and she talks very fast...

LCDeelite wrote: »
    What are people's experiences (if any) with 'The White Witch', Helen Barrett? Positive and/or negative..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

virgo69 wrote: »
    I'm going to see Peter Mathew on Wednesday will let you know how I got on.

So Virgo, how did you get on? I am considering making an appointment with this guy but have been disappointed and ripped off so many times in the past, is this guy worth it? I'd love to hear about your experience.

I've been holding off posting because I really don't know what to say. He's a really nice person but there was nothing in the reading for me.....it wasn't for want of trying on his part, I was with him for an hour and forty minutes. He let me record it and I've played it back a few times. He started off by giving names and descriptions of people that had passed over I can honestly say I was trying to match them up but I had to keep saying no, not really etc. Near the end he said there was a block up around me, (having said at the beginning that I was a bit physic and a healer, which I'm not) and I said that I didn't understand this as I had travelled to get this done and was looking forward to it. Anyway he went on and eventually he hit on a name and I thought we were getting somewhere but it wasn't to be. He apologised and said that there were people coming for readings that evening and perhaps he was getting their spirts???? He would say stuff like does November mean anything to you and I would say no don't think so (while frantically running every birthday, anniversary or mishap through my head) and then he would say oh thats something for the future. He finished by making a few predictions for the future which were very specific and quite near, so you never know.

One thing he did say that upset me, was that there was going to be a bereavement very soon. I asked was it someone close to me and he said yes and that it would bring me closer to spirituality, religion etc. I got a bit upset about this and on my way home I got a call to say my Dad had been taken into hospital, so you can imagine my panic all the way home. He's fine now but I did get a fright, and I didn't think they were mean't to tell you that sort of stuff.

All in all, I'm not sorry I went to see him because I was so curious and maybe there is a block around me but I don't know how to get rid of it if there is. I would have said that I am very open to this type of thing, but when I said that he said that maybe there is a sadness around me that is blocking, but if that is the case surely my loved ones (spirits) would want to come through to help me. I thought he was really nice, spent a lot of time with me, didn't rush, I've listened to the recording a few times but unfortunately nothing is ringing any bells.

Maybe MrMojorisin might be able to help make sense of it, he did apologise for stuff not meaning anything, but I was disappointed, having said that I would love to give it another go, maybe I was having a bad day?

had a really long post but its hasn't appeared yet, I'll wait before I post again, quickly though it wasn't that great

I see it's up now, impatient me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭rebel10

had a really long post but its hasn't appeared yet, I'll wait before I post again, quickly though it wasn't that great

I see it's up now, impatient me
    God, sorry to hear that. Can only imagine how you must have felt when you got the call about your father.
    Just remember, the thing about someone passing soon, if he didn't seem to hit the nail on the head with everything else, I wouldn't really give this much thought, if you can. Not nice hearing it.:(
    Can i ask, how much was he? Where did you meet? Is he tricky to get a meeting with. Thanks

was thinking that myself on the way out the door then the phone rang...thought I was going to get sick. He was €55, he was doing readings in a hotel in Drogheda. I would have been really peed off if I had gone to Cork. I rang him the week before and intended going to Cork but he was busy and then he suggested Drogheda as he was going to be there the following week. It's very hard to say bad things about him because he really tried so hard, and I yes I did pay him and I don't regret it. If he had cut it short I wouldn't have paid him.

• Advertisement

I've been holding off posting because I really don't know what to say. He's a really nice person but there was nothing in the reading for me.....it wasn't for want of trying on his part, I was with him for an hour and forty minutes. He let me record it and I've played it back a few times.

I'm sorry to hear the reading wasn't any good. Especially since you had travelled some distance for it.
    He started off by giving names and descriptions of people that had passed over I can honestly say I was trying to match them up but I had to keep saying no, not really etc.

I wouldn't feel bad in any way about honestly disagreeing with any info he related to you. It'd be far, far worse if you were to agree with everything for the sake of appearing amenable.
    Near the end he said there was a block up around me, (having said at the beginning that I was a bit psychic and a healer, which I'm not) and I said that I didn't understand this as I had travelled to get this done and was looking forward to it.

Yeah, I don't really understand that whole 'there's a block around you' schtick. Now, I do think a person can have latent psychic and/or healing abilities remaining distinct from any potential 'blocks' reading-wise. Btw, I don't think he meant (even though I wasn't even bloody there, I know) that you're a healer in that you go around healing people on a semi-professional basis, or whatever - he probably just meant that you could explore that potential further if you wished.

I do wonder about the 'block' thing though. I wonder is it because a person might be a bit more tense or stressed than usual from prior travel that makes them difficult to read, or what? Would it be harder to get in tune with a person's energy field and, thus, their deceased relatives or friends, if they're sort of hyped up? I've never quite got any of that, tbh. :confused:
    Anyway he went on and eventually he hit on a name and I thought we were getting somewhere but it wasn't to be. He apologised and said that there were people coming for readings that evening and perhaps he was getting their spirits???? He would say stuff like does November mean anything to you and I would say no don't think so (while frantically running every birthday, anniversary or mishap through my head) and then he would say oh thats something for the future. He finished by making a few predictions for the future which were very specific and quite near, so you never know.

Okay, so it's safe to say that the connecting-with-deceased part wasn't good at all. I don't know what was going on that he was so muddled with it. Still, I suppose you can wait and see if the predictions are on-target. Considering they were specific for you, they should be easy to spot should they be made manifest. The rest of the reading, however, sounds like a total non-runner though.
    One thing he did say that upset me, was that there was going to be a bereavement very soon. I asked was it someone close to me and he said yes and that it would bring me closer to spirituality, religion etc. I got a bit upset about this and on my way home I got a call to say my Dad had been taken into hospital, so you can imagine my panic all the way home. He's fine now but I did get a fright, and I didn't think they were meant to tell you that sort of stuff.

Oh Jesus, that must have been very disconcerting. He should be careful of saying anything of that nature to people because, as in your case, it'll make them fear the worst. Yeah, I also thought it was general 'policy' not to tell clients about impending deaths, even if they're 99% certain of it. That's quite irresponsible. I suppose with things like that, just don't take it all as gospel.

Like, that reminds me of the time one of my sisters and her friend saw this fortune teller in a caravan in some field years ago and my sister came home bawling crying because yer wan in the caravan had told her she'd be dead in four years' time. Apparently due to organ failure (as a result of what ailment or mishap, Miley from Glenroe only knows). I had a burning desire to head over and fling a few eggs at that clown in the caravan but I heard they were all moving on elsewhere the next day.

Anyway my sis was inconsolable for about a fortnight and worried unnecessarily about it. They had paid that dopey lady around €7 to get their cards read. Eventually my sister seemed to forget about the prediction altogether (which was just as well) and, needless to say, she's still very much alive and kicking beyond the dreaded four-year supposed death knell.

The point is, don't ever take anything a reader tells you as an absolute certainty unless there's obvious concrete substantiation of which you are aware to support that assertion. But I'm glad your dad is okay anyway.
    All in all, I'm not sorry I went to see him because I was so curious and maybe there is a block around me but I don't know how to get rid of it if there is. I would have said that I am very open to this type of thing, but when I said that he said that maybe there is a sadness around me that is blocking, but if that is the case surely my loved ones (spirits) would want to come through to help me. I thought he was really nice, spent a lot of time with me, didn't rush, I've listened to the recording a few times but unfortunately nothing is ringing any bells.

I seriously don't know how any person would go about removing a so-called 'block' around themselves when they aren't even aware of it on a conscious level. That's like pissing into the wind. Seriously though, I don't understand that at all and, in any case, I don't see how something like that would have such permanence and potency anyway. You did your best to be open to it all, so that's all you can do. Don't blame or berate yourself.

I wish I could know for certain why a person's loved ones wouldn't try their damndest to come through in spirit even if the conditions for communication aren't ideal - from what I've read, distance and matter of the earthly kind are completely immaterial on the spirit plane, meaning there should be no barrier to making contact. It baffles me, tbh.
    [...] He did apologise for stuff not meaning anything, but I was disappointed, having said that I would love to give it another go, maybe I was having a bad day?

It is very disappointing, and it seems like a journey in vain, but I wouldn't go putting yourself down in any way either because of it being a bit of a shambles. The whole psychic readings scene is a hard one to make out at the best of times - the only certainties within it are uncertainty, variability and unpredictability; one person's experience largely differs from that of another person's most of the time. But when I find that a reader falls somewhere outside that margin based on what I've witnessed myself and been told by others I know, I don't hestitate to recommend them, e.g. the likes of Peter Matthew.

Everybody has bad days, or the day could start off well and end up bad (and vice versa), but I don't see how that would impact so strongly on effective spirit communication. If anything, it would be that the reading was a balls because the reader themselves was having a bad day (or week) and their concentration wasn't optimal. That's what I would think. I don't want to sound harsh and go laying the blame on any particular party, but in my mind, I'd attribute a fairly crap reading to impaired concentration due to stress or fatigue on the reader's part. Above all, just don't blame yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Bumder

Like, that reminds me of the time one of my sisters and her friend saw this fortune teller in a caravan in some field years ago and my sister came home bawling crying because yer wan in the caravan had told her she'd be dead in four years' time. Apparently due to organ failure (as a result of what ailment or mishap, Miley from Glenroe only knows). I had a burning desire to head over and fling a few eggs at that clown in the caravan but I heard they were all moving on elsewhere the next day.

Was just reading this thread when I noticed the above statement,could it be you have a subconscious psychic ability or is their another reason you mentioned a seeminly random person like miley from Glenroe in relation to predicted organ failure a month before the great man Mick Lally indeed passed away with reported heart failure?

Bumder wrote: »
    Was just reading this thread when I noticed the above statement,could it be you have a subconscious psychic ability or is their another reason you mentioned a seeminly random person like miley from Glenroe in relation to predicted organ failure a month before the great man Mick Lally indeed passed away with reported heart failure?

No idea. It just popped into my head. Stupid, random things pop into my head once I get into the swing of writing something long-winded.

Was it heart failure that killed Mick? I thought it was something to do with his lungs.

Anyway, R.I.P. Mick/Miley. Nice man.

Right, the following was forwarded on to me. Barrett will be there.
    10th
    World Ghost Convention

Friday, October 29th @ 8 p.m.

Cork City Gaol
    Sunday’s Well,
    Cork City, Ireland.

To be Officially Opened by the
    Right Honourable Lord Mayor of Cork,
    Cllr. Michael O’Connell.

Admission: €25
    (Includes Refreshments)

Limited Tickets Available

Tickets available @ Pro Musica
    20 Oliver Plunkett Street, Cork, Tel: (021) 4271659 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************(021) 4271659******end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************(021) 4271659******

The magnificent 19th century Cork City Gaol is a splendid atmospheric setting for the 10th World Ghost Convention as it has its own resident ghosts which have been seen by members of the audience and speakers since the first Ghost Convention was established in 2001.
    Reported sightings of ghosts and spirits are only the tip of the iceberg as many people are afraid, ashamed, and embarrassed to come forward for fear or not being taken seriously.
    For this reason, the World Ghost Convention was established to help those who have had supernatural experiences by raising public awareness, highlighting the fact that they are not alone in having such experiences.
    This unique international Ghost Convention, which is the first of its kind in the world, provides an ideal opportunity for the many people fascinated with the supernatural to hear a colourful assortment of supernatural topics discussed by a panel of guest speakers from different backgrounds and professions. In addition, those who have experienced supernatural occurrences have the chance to share their own personal supernatural experiences if they so wish as well as hear firsthand the accounts of others who echo similar experiences.

Your host for the evening's proceedings is
    Kevin N. Power, M.A. H.D.E., L. Dip (T.C.L.) University College Cork.

The 10th World Ghost Convention Speakers are as follows:

Dr. Margaret Humphreys, Folklorist.
    Folklore & Ethnology Department, University College Cork.
    In a lecture titled: Life Beyond Death: A Discussion On The Twilight World Beyond The Grave, Dr. Humphreys will outline and discuss the limitations and problems associated with contacting spiritual beings who may give solace and comfort to those who are left behind after death. Personal experience narratives from a variety of written sources will be used to illustrate the topic under scrutiny.

Rosita Christiaanse
    Angel Therapist Energy Healer, Medium & Reiki Master.
    Communicating with higher energies like Angels and those who are in spirit is the subject of Dutch born Rosita Christiaanse’s lecture ‘Whispering Spirit’. Rosita, who has studied at London’s Arthur Findlay College, will explore how to listen to their whispers, which does not require a special person or gift; all it requires is a willingness to learn to listen.

Paul O’Halloran
    Shaman & Spiritual Healer.
    In his lecture, Paul will look at the different types of haunting and possessions he has dealt with during his 25 year experiences. His belief that some ghosts stay behind and are afraid to move on will be explored as well as what needs to be done beyond the grave, to heal the situation. Furthermore, how memory imprints affect people today and the ways in which our ancestors maybe able to help the process of healing will be also examined.

Intermission
    Complimentary light refreshments served.

Jenny Butler, Folklorist.
    Folklore & Ethnology Department, University College Cork.
    Jenny Butler’s talk, “Fairies and the Dead” will deal with the similarities and differences found in Irish folklore between the fairies, which are often described as mystical beings in human form, and ghosts, which are apparitions of dead human beings. Particular sinister motifs persistently continue in Irish folklore in connection with fairies and they are often connected with the dead in legend and belief.

Helen Barrett
    The White Witch of the Isles.
    Fate - the power that predetermines our life's events is at the heart of internationally renowned psychic Helen Barrett’s presentation. Helen will examine the Law of Strategy, which the universe seemingly is based upon; outlining the role it plays in our destiny and how we can call upon ancient, ghostly forces, namely the Guardian of Self Defence (Clóca idir eatarthu de na shruth) to avert the Ghosts of Misdirection i.e. fate conspiring against us.

Throughout the course of the evening, a selection of personal
    eyewitness accounts sent to the World Ghost Convention will be read.

For further information, contact irishghostfestival@yahoo.com

This is from some news story:
    The twilight world beyond the grave, fairies and the dead, haunting and possessions, the whispering spirit, and the ancient, ghostly Guardian of Self Defence.
    They’ll all be discussed at this year’s World Ghost Convention, which takes place in the Cork City Gaol on October 29.

The Ghost Convention, now in its tenth year, is an always successful, always entertaining conference on a subject that fascinates most Irish people – even those who claim to be skeptics.

At this year’s event, there is an eclectic mix of speakers, from academics to spiritual healers, and from mediums to white witches.
    One regular attendee is Ireland’s most famous witch, Helen Barrett, who is better known as the White Witch of the Isles. Barrett will be giving a talk about fate, “the power that predetermines our life’s events.”

Barrett is known for her ability to predict the future.

“I predicted that Diana would die in a tunnel. I predicted that birds would smash into the Twin Towers. I predicted that JFK junior would die in Martha’s Vineyard,” she said in a telephone interview. And just so she is not resting on past predictions, Barrett is happy to offer up a few for the future. First, hundreds of thousands of gallons of oil will be discovered off the coast of Cork, making Ireland as wealthy as the oil-rich Norwegians. And second, there will be a European army and it will have a major base in Cobh, County Cork.

“I’ve always been right about these things because I think I slip back and forward into the future. And once while I was on Barrack Hill in Cork, I saw all these people coming down in blue hats.”
    EU soldiers, that is.

The rest of it can be found here: http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Cork-set--to-host-10th-annual-Ghost-Convention--104078154.html
    And once while I was on Barrack Hill in Cork, I saw all these people coming down in blue hats.

The Village People. :D

You can hear the White Witch rattling on in a radio interview on Blog Talk Radio from a couple of years ago. Link here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/yourpsychiclife.

Click on the title 'World Ghost Convention' in the little box beside the woman's photo at the top of the page and there's the interview. It's probably one of the funniest things I've heard in a while. :)

She's now made some predictions concerning the foreseeable future of this country, and some other stuff.
    “I was the one who first said that when Cork and Ballincollig meet, Cork would go under water… and it did (last November).” But what of her prediction that we will return to more prosperous times - when will the worst of the recession be over?

“Ireland has such a phenomenally good hand or palm that by June next year, the country will be back on an even keel,” she said. “Oil will be found and there will be a swift movement of planets that will see anything negative go positive and anything positive go negative. An awful lot of the world is depending on that moment when they say a combined decision made will result in the finances of the world improving dramatically within a month.

“We consulted a numerologist, another palmist and an astrologist and it was worked out that we will certainly not go under. They know exactly where the oil is - they are within inches of it - and if we can just get to June, then there will be a phenomenal change in fortunes and things will improve massively.

We'll see. :) Someone told me that this supposed oil is going to be found off the coast of Cork. That's what the witch had said anyway.

Read more of it here: http://www.thecorknews.ie/?q=content/june-next-year-country-will-be-back-even-keel

And for those who like to arse around a bit for Halloween, she has some cute magic spells to try here: http://www.irishcentral.com/roots/Magic-spells-from-white-witch-of-Cobh-101372589.html

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Tarini

I went to the white witch 3 times with a 2 year gap in between visits minimum... the first two times, the pieces of paper are identical!! Down to a ballet dancer grandchild... she said there was a spirit of a baby boy hanging over me, he was a brother my mother miscarried before me. I scoffed saying impossible until I went home and asked my mother, apparently this is true... she then said to a friend "your grandfather loves you" and held up a hand and showed he was missing half a finger, which was true!!

She tells everyone they are physic and this thing about sons in military! Let's not hope a World War is about to break out for the next generation! The 3rd time I went to see her was a bit different... she did tell me more or less same things in a different way and seemed to tell a lot of people they would meet their partners through online dating and encouraged them to do this (???)

Go in with an open mind and take it all with a pinch of salt, she's good craic at the very least

Tarini wrote: »
    I went to the white witch 3 times with a 2 year gap in between visits minimum... the first two times, the pieces of paper are identical!!

Yeah, I know a couple of people who went to her twice - with each visit punctuated by at least two intervening years - and she told them practically the same thing. I don't necessarily think that's a bad thing though - at least she's demonstrating consistency in what she sees in people's futures (as daft as some of the predictions may be and all). I reckon the White Witch offers more of a 'whole life reading' than a 'what's-bothering-you-at-this-moment-in-time' sort of reading.
    Down to a ballet dancer grandchild... she said there was a spirit of a baby boy hanging over me, he was a brother my mother miscarried before me. I scoffed saying impossible until I went home and asked my mother, apparently this is true... she then said to a friend "your grandfather loves you" and held up a hand and showed he was missing half a finger, which was true!!

Interesting. My cousin's friend was told that her ex's initials were K.O.C. (which was correct), and that she could see him experiencing a shoulder problem that would require him to go to hospital. The friend texted Ken (the ex) after the reading and asked him about his shoulder - he texted back and said that he had just had surgery on his shoulder a couple of days before. She hadn't mentioned his name or anything at all about him to the Witch during the reading (until the Witch brought it up). They recorded the reading and listened back to it - no involuntary leakage of information whatsoever.
    She tells everyone they are physic and this thing about sons in military! Let's not hope a World War is about to break out for the next generation!

She seems to tell everyone that ('You're psychic') alright. Points out crosses in their palms to 'substantiate' it. smile.gif I presume she just means that everybody has some degree of intuition. She told one girl I know to go out and buy The Secret to develop her psychic powers. Told my sister that her psychic powers (which are nil, btw) would increase dramatically after she marries when she's 32. But the sis has often said she has no intention of ever getting married. Heh, heh.

Well, she's been steadfast concerning her prediction that Europe will have its own army, and that Ireland will be part if it by early 2012, during the last few years. She said its military base will be in Cobh because she saw throngs of soldiers of mixed race marching down a hill wearing blue hats. 2012 is only around the corner, so we'll see if she's on the ball about that. biggrin.gif

Further corroboration of this European Army's existence in her eyes are all the palms of Irish people which she has read and which apparently feature military badges. She has somehow connected the badges with people's future offspring (as in, their kids will have a military career in the European Army).
    The 3rd time I went to see her was a bit different... she did tell me more or less same things in a different way and seemed to tell a lot of people they would meet their partners through online dating and encouraged them to do this (???)

Ah yes, the dating thing. I know she told one woman that she should start up her own dating agency.
    Go in with an open mind and take it all with a pinch of salt, she's good craic at the very least

+1 smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 jackie twomey

Any one got her phone no as i would like to go see her. See what she says this time.Thanks.

Any one got her phone no as i would like to go see her. See what she says this time.Thanks.

There is a 'sticky', or notice, at the top of the main page of this particular forum (Psychics and Mediums) saying 'Directory of psychics, mediums and readers *READ BEFORE REQUESTING ANY NUMBERS*. It directs you to the directory listing psychics, mediums, etc - the same link which I am going to type right now.

http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html

You scroll down this list using the little grey bar to the right of the list. The White Witch's number is listed there.

By the way, how did you get on with the White Witch a few years ago? Great? Sh*te? So-so? Any predictions take place?

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

E.Lucey wrote: »
    could some one send me on the white witch of cobhs number? thanks :)
    Didnt you read the post just above yours?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭BeatNikDub

Did anyone hear her on newstalk on Saturday afternoon on the Sile Seoige show?

She hardly made any sense at all!

http://www.newstalk.ie/programmes/all/saturday-with-sile/podcasts/

• Registered Users Posts: 17 collegestudent

Hi can u pm roselee number if u have it tanks:D

heya i have rose lees number if u still want it.. i went to her last year and what she told me was utter rubbish to be honest.. I was meant to meet a guy over the summer with S in his name and be in a relationship by xmas... last I checked it was the middle of winter so he would want to be getting his skates on. She told me nothing about my future career( studying law) she told me something about i would have 2 houses ( 1 summer and 1 winter) and never be short of money... she gave me a stone to take away and wish on it or something.. its probably outside in the yard now with the rest of the gravel.. i went to her when i was 16 which was a good few years ago and everything she told me then was spot on.. back then she really looked and acted the part.. now she is too busy flying around in her toyota avensis and robbing ppl like us that just want to benefit from her so called gift. i was really disappointed this last time as nothing has happened that she said... she also told me it would be about 30 euro and then asked me for 70..all i had on me was 50 at the time and she goes that will do... and sped off in her toyota avensis... seriously shes a joke and i wouldnt advise anyone to waster their money on her.

heya i have rose lees number if u still want it.. i went to her last year and what she told me was utter rubbish to be honest.. I was meant to meet a guy over the summer with S in his name and be in a relationship by xmas... last I checked it was the middle of winter so he would want to be getting his skates on. She told me nothing about my future career( studying law) she told me something about i would have 2 houses ( 1 summer and 1 winter) and never be short of money... she gave me a stone to take away and wish on it or something.. its probably outside in the yard now with the rest of the gravel..

i went to her when i was 16 which was a good few years ago and everything she told me then was spot on.. back then she really looked and acted the part.. now she is too busy flying around in her toyota avensis and robbing ppl like us that just want to benefit from her so called gift. i was really disappointed this last time as nothing has happened that she said... she also told me it would be about 30 euro and then asked me for 70..all i had on me was 50 at the time and she goes that will do... and sped off in her toyota avensis... seriously shes a joke and i wouldnt advise anyone to waster their money on her.

I've been told by a man in-the-know (far more than myself) that it isn't actually Rose Lee herself who reads nowadays, but that it's her daughter who does the readings now. But you said that you saw her when you were 16 - apparently years ago - and that you saw her again recently, so I presume you'd know that the same woman was still reading (and not the daughter instead)?

Either way, I have heard that Gypsy Rose Lee's readings have been rubbish in recent years alright.

• Advertisement

I've been told by a man in-the-know (far more than myself) that it isn't actually Rose Lee herself who reads nowadays, but that it's her daughter who does the readings now. But you said that you saw her when you were 16 - apparently years ago - and that you saw her again recently, so I presume you'd know that the same woman was still reading (and not the daughter instead)?

Either way, I have heard that Gypsy Rose Lee's readings have been rubbish in recent years alright.

hmmmm..this explains it all then... lol.. it was years ago when i did go see her and it was a dark night and i was young and nieve.. now I am just older and more nieve haha.. you know it just never even clicked with me... i bests stop trusting people thinking their honest if I am going to do law.. :-P shame really as her daughter is ruining her reputation. Gypsy Rose Lee was a proper fortune teller. She told me things that only 3 people in the world knew including me.. crazy that her daughter is being a fraud. she drives around cork and places bulling for business... maybe someday i will find a real fortune teller that will give me some answers!

i have her number..she did a talk there recently in UCC but i havent a clue how to use the pm thing here haha explain and ill send it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 fwifwi

Tupps wrote: »
    Hiya, Myself and two friends went to the White Witch in June and she was ok. My friend found her very good but nothing she has said to me has happened yet. There was some things that were to happen by August and they didn't so not sure really. I have here number if you want to pm me. She did alot of answering her mobile and stretching cause she was tired on the night so not sure if there was alot of concentration going on. We have heard there is a really good woman in Croom in Limerick and at the moment trying to get her number.

hey what age do oyu have to be to get your fortune told?
    could you also send me her number please?
    thank you!
    :)

fwifwi wrote: »
    hey what age do you have to be to get your fortune told?

I don't think there's any age requirement to get a reading from someone, but I suppose it'd be best if you're around 14 or 15 y.o.+, simply because you'll have some level of maturity by then. Probably more so if you're a girl! One of my sisters' friends went to see her when she was 15 - they went on the hop from school for the day (not condoning such behaviour though! :P). Anyway, the White Witch would probably scare the life out of young children, lol. :D
    fwifwi wrote: »
    could you also send me her number please?
    thank you!
    :)

Her number is listed here in the psychics and mediums directory: http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html (scroll down the list using the little grey bar on the right). She charges €25 for a reading and she reads from number 7, Casement Square in the centre of Cobh town.

She's back in the paper again :D:
    This is a very strange time and they say the whole world is feeling it. From the 2nd to the 4th of February, there will be a rare astrological occurrence in Cork. When it occurs, we will not look back. Prosperous time is in reverse, but it will start moving forward again next month, with everything else moving with it.

The rest is here: http://www.thecorknews.ie/?q=content/last-year-was-rehearsal-what%E2%80%99s-come

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 louisemc83

Hi, just wondering if any of you can give me the number of Helen Barrett, the white witch of cobh please? :)

Thanks a mil!

louisemc83

louisemc83 wrote: »
    Hi, just wondering if any of you can give me the number of Helen Barrett, the white witch of cobh please? :)

Thanks a mil!

louisemc83

Her number is listed here: http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html Scroll down that list using the little grey bar to the right of it.

Btw, here she is :D:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

"On its own, 11 is very important as cosmic number. It calls for balance, so this is a year when everything will balance financially

She's right for me right there, by account is a zero and I'm being threatened with my loans being written off!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71 ✭✭Lexxie

He sounds really good. My friend rang him for an appointment booked out till June. When did you go see him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Aine TCD

niallkkk who is this guy you went to see and where is he located? He sounds great!

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭niallkkk

Hi Guys i see what happened now,fir some reason it looks like this is my review of peter,its not,i seem to have added to it and reposted

the piece i added to it is the last bit about 2 lines or so,its mrjoroisin(spelling wrong) that has seen this guy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Arcto

Someone claiming to be her daughter started talking to me and my friends in a pub awhile back.

Using her powers she was able to tell that I had a motorbike (because I was wearing a leather jacket...and I dont have a bike) and that one of my friends had travelled somewhere far away. I was amazed by this display of awesome power :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Helen angel

niallkkk wrote: »
    Hi Guys i see what happened now,fir some reason it looks like this is my review of peter,its not,i seem to have added to it and reposted

the piece i added to it is the last bit about 2 lines or so,its mrjoroisin(spelling wrong) that has seen this guy

Hi Niallkkk, just woundering who this guy you went to see is and would it be possible to get his number from you. thank you.
    Michelle

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭niallkkk

hi its peter something from cork,i adde to a post from another post,ah ya peter mathews,he has a website so just google him and email him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

As regards the freesheet article quoted earlier, she said she could not see Enda Kenny leading the party into government.

I guess she was not actually wrong as we all saw Enda was very much in the background during the election.

• Advertisement
Advertisement