Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] MAX (or maybe its MIN, or it could possibly be MAX again we aren't sure... yet)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Jesus, i'd love to know how they actually lost the Wyvern this morning, http://www.killboard.net/details/270318/ yes that's it give the bobbits more cannon fodder for their propaganda machine, now we have to listen to Jake Noble on CAOD for another week. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Glippo

Zillah wrote: »
    Number of times Bob has survived a titanic attempt to wipe them from the game: 1

Number of times MC didn't crumble when Bob decided they were inconvenient: 0

Burn :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Its a Wyvern. Fail is 342% more likely when Wyverns are involved.

At least, so the history of scams and terrible fitted comedy loss mails have taught me. Though this Wyvern fit looks acceptable - its not armour tanked, its got capital remote and shield boosters....You might disagree with some module choices, but meh.

I guess the fail depends on the nature of how it was lost. Getting into a 20 vs 90 fight would be where that started.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Glippo wrote: »
    Burn :):)

Get me into BoB, I want to win for a change.

Friday morning, early bird, clock is about 5 am evetime. 12 POS in i30 are coming out of reinforced. Fleet is assembled, and getting to work. 4 large POS are downed, and we get a waiting period of 30 minutes, we go for refuel. Hostiles not really in sight.

A fast decision is made amongst FC's, we are switching down the fleet to battleships, and will go for VFK, no hostile titans in sight, so, golden opportunity. Thanks to covert pilot SmEdD, the night before, we also have Lord2iron's logoff spot, at deep safe. As we are assembleing, and getting ready, Intensity green Erebus logs on. We loose eyes on him as he cloaks. Decision is made to carry on, and get everyone ready.

Fleet is staggered into VFK, group by group and we are setting up on the jammer. And please, dont laugh..... but, we set up for rotating. Yes, we rotate the jammer. 3 groups, warpout, load spot, jammer spot, we keep rotating the jammer down to 50%, as Intensity green comes into the pos, we get the hell outta dodge. Mr Green is inside shields, and we get back to rotating carefully. Green edges on the shields for a long long time, going out, going in, going out.

Finally, at jammer 40%, it happens, Green hits his DD, killing all his POS gunners, and his own support fleet inside the pos, while we warp out, loosing 6 ships. We regroup up, and get to work on the jammer again. 25%. 20%.

During all this, we have already parked 5 HID's at Lord2 Irons safespot. He logs on. Jammer 20%. He gets scanned incoming at the 100 AU safe, jammer 18%. He lands on our HID's, jammer 17%. HIDs tackle, we warp all our support onto him, but only support. Support taking potshots while bships are working the jammer. Jammer 15%. Lord is tackled, badly, our support is rotating as well. Jammer 12%. Suddenly, the hostiles in system warps to help Lord, our supports gets to work, and are slowly killing them. They are after our dictors. Jammer 10%. Time from Lord2Irons logon, til tackled, is about 15 minutes.

Jammer 8%. Bships are working frantically at the jammer, at the same time as the support fleet is rying to save our dictors. Jammer 5%.

JAMMER DOWN!

Cyno goes up, capitals jump in, bships warps to setup spot. Capitals are trying to work the lag and warping 200km to the titan, its slow. Half the battleships are ordered to get in and fire on the hostile fleet.

Lord2Iron doomsdays, in a desperate attemtp to get rid of the dictors, and kills his own support fleet trying to save him, as well as some of our ships. Our HID's survive. Most of them. Lag hits, it hits bad, as always after a doomsday. Our HID's start dying, frantical attempts are done trying to get new bubbles out. Lord2Iron isnt bubbled, all bubbles are gone, and FC's are going insane yelling for dictors. Finally, we get a new bubble on him.

Lord2Iron dies a slow agonizing death.

All while we are rotating, and dining in VFK.

Have to say i'm glad to see lord2evil dead annoying ass that he was. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

http://www.eve-razor.com/killboard/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=88781

I post funny killmails: That's how I roll.
    I do it to mock you: That's how I troll.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

You could say.....he took MAXIMUM damage from that Erebus.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

No really though Razor rock.

Zillah wrote: »
    You could say.....he took MAXIMUM damage from that Erebus.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Heh I lol'd :pac:

Advertisement