Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] MAX (or maybe its MIN, or it could possibly be MAX again we aren't sure... yet)

Options
  • 10-07-2008 3:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭

Max is coming... to...

...play.

Final destination...

Watch this space for destruction.

And their target is ................. IRON ............. fail

I mean come on could they have gone for a softer target in all of Eve superpowers, well maybe Pure. or Hydra (but Pure. are along with IRON in Deklein anyway) :D MAX isn't doing too well though so far, lets see if it picks up for them. :P

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

Heh, our guys are loving this. I've never seen them so motivated. I think BoB have been listening to CAOD a little too much about us. Bit of spankage last night. :D I give them a week or two before they move off elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Glippo

Actually...the target is not iron

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Glippo wrote: »

Well then you failed on route to the target, which is even worse. :D

R0ot wrote: »
    Well then you failed on route to the target, which is even worse. :D

Failed...How did we fail?

Failed...How did we fail?

Your bs fleet got trounced before you even achieved your objective, /me looks up definition of fail:
    1. to fall short of success or achievement in something expected, attempted, desired, or approved: The experiment failed because of poor planning.
    2. to receive less than the passing grade or mark in an examination, class, or course of study: He failed in history.
    3. to be or become deficient or lacking; be insufficient or absent; fall short: Our supplies failed.
    4. to dwindle, pass, or die away: The flowers failed for lack of rain.
    5. to lose strength or vigor; become weak: His health failed after the operation.
    6. to become unable to meet or pay debts or business obligations; become insolvent or bankrupt.
    7. (of a building member, structure, machine part, etc.) to break, bend, crush, or be otherwise destroyed or made useless because of an excessive load.
    8. to stop functioning or operating: The electricity failed during the storm.

But hey I could be wrong, so explain to me. How did you succeed?

• Advertisement

Your bs fleet got trounced before you even achieved your objective, /me looks up definition of fail:

Well it wasnt that big a fight lol, kind of insignificant, i dont see how loosing one small fight constitutes failing anything.

But hey I could be wrong, so explain to me. How did you succeed?

Well we succeeded in moving 400 caps and a 600 man BS fleet over the length of eve, and MAX hasnt even started yet.

Well it wasnt that big a fight lol, kind of insignificant, i dont see how loosing one small fight constitutes failing anything.

Well we succeeded in moving 400 caps and a 600 man BS fleet over the length of eve, and MAX hasnt even started yet.

Impressive. But lets see what happens in the coming weeks. :D /me heads off to delve to cause havoc to anyone left behind ratting. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

MAX lag

awesome fun you lot must of had :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Good, while ye are gone I can kill even more officer fitted pets about Delve.

So loosing isn't failing anymore?

BoB can never be beaten, cause when they lose it's winning and was planned at the bbq.

You moved some internet spaceships. Bravo.

• Advertisement

kyp_durron wrote: »

BoB can never be beaten, cause when they lose it's winning and was planned at the bbq.

This is correct

This is correct

:D

Fair enough. Have fun with it anyways. At least is makes for some funny CAOD drama.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭eoin5

Captions?

You see, BoB will never announce their objectives while a campaign is ongoing. That way they can change the goalposts once its over to make it look like they won. ;)

Right continuing on from my last post. I read stuff said on CAOD today from BoB that makes me both wanna cry with laughter and scream at them in frustration to make up their mind. Apparently this fight is now all about taking our sov in systems that arent even used for anything. Oh, and its now also about moons. K/D ratio now apparently doesn't matter and its all about the territory. Well WTF was BoB talking about when they lost 8 regions and managed to hold Delve. How the flying f*ck is that classed as a win when all they talked about was K/D ratio and spammed cynojammed systems. The level of hypocrisy, smack and insane propaganda that only their deluded pets and idiot members could believe that comes from them is simply unbelievable. Glippo, if you come on here and try argue against this post i will stab you in the eye as you are clearly wrong and will look stupid. Your losing in the north and your losing badly. Now all you need is an excuse to leave and go back to your 'looking for good fights'. Here's a ****ing hint, try engaging us again instead of showering together in X-70!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

Statso wrote: »
    Right continuing on from my last post. I read stuff said on CAOD today from BoB that makes me both wanna cry with laughter and scream at them in frustration to make up their mind. Apparently this fight is now all about taking our sov in systems that arent even used for anything. Oh, and its now also about moons. K/D ratio now apparently doesn't matter and its all about the territory. Well WTF was BoB talking about when they lost 8 regions and managed to hold Delve. How the flying f*ck is that classed as a win when all they talked about was K/D ratio and spammed cynojammed systems. The level of hypocrisy, smack and insane propaganda that only their deluded pets and idiot members could believe that comes from them is simply unbelievable. Glippo, if you come on here and try argue against this post i will stab you in the eye as you are clearly wrong and will look stupid. Your losing in the north and your losing badly. Now all you need is an excuse to leave and go back to your 'looking for good fights'. Here's a ****ing hint, try engaging us again instead of showering together in X-70!! :mad:

BoB have clearly changed their goals since they were pushed back to Delve all those months ago. They are now doing what is likely to be the greatest strategical move in Eve history by taking your space, which you so unconvincingly claim is not in use any more. They will be a power house in both the North and South of the map, and no doubt will take the West soon aswell. If you can't see this you are blind, Gaunty.

Glippo back me up, brosef.

Looks like the first success of the MAX campaign, they butchered a group of RA, 4 carriers lost on RA side, not sure how it happened. :pac:

http://www.killboard.net/fleetbattle/728/

Statso wrote: »

Em Fyi

To be serious tho:
    First of all...both reading and taking seriously 'CAOD'...there is your first fail
    Second...I would assume whoever it was talking about that system was because it was a sov3 system being held by a single small 'un-stronted' tower...which is your second fail
    Third....it's not about moons, its about mixing things up, destroying stuff, and getting fights....the nice moons are just a bonus.
    Fourth...if you would care to pay attention...we are accepting that the k/d is not in our favour.
    Fifth....we have engaged you, many-a-time......that is why we have lost said fights...we have jumped in to your 400 man fleet defended..titan defended..cyno-jammed systems...., yes bob did this exact same thing in the delve invasion...only we had 80% of eve trying to get into our systems....the goonies jumped into us alot and got raped because of it....props to em.
    My point is, we only just got here, we have lost a few fights, killed a fair amount of towers, were havin fun, and thats all there is too it.
    Now stop jackin off to the fact you killed a few bob fleets, and calm down.

Nerd rage

Hay man, you should take your own advice and chill with the still. Y'know what I'm saying?

Gaunty should calm down too.

Oh btw Glippo, I now run the 319 area of Delve, if you want ratting rights hit me up in game.

Hay man, you should take your own advice and chill with the still. Y'know what I'm saying?

Gaunty should calm down too.

Oh btw Glippo, I now run the 319 area of Delve, if you want ratting rights hit me up in game.

I thought my post was quite civilised tbh.
    And you do? lmao, rgr that

• Advertisement

I'm calm now. I was on my period at the time of writing that post if you must know.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭mamolian

Glippo bob sucks. :pac:

mamolian wrote: »
    Glippo bob sucks. :pac:

So whats the deal with you guys, i hear you're moving caps to roir...planning on losing another carrier there mamo?

Did I lose a carrier in ROIR?
    Glippo BOB sucks :pac:

Did I lose a carrier in ROIR?
    Glippo BOB sucks :pac:

Not that i know of lol, but then again thats not what i ment is it.
    Here is the KM http://www.killboard.net/details/224122/, just incase you have forgotten where you did lose a carrier

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

the goonies jumped into us alot and got raped because of it....props to em.

Who are you and what have you done with Glippo?

Not that i know of lol, but then again thats not what i ment is it.
    Here is the KM http://www.killboard.net/details/224122/, just incase you have forgotten where you did lose a carrier

Lawdy so thats where i left it :mad: hehe

Lawdy so thats where i left it :mad: hehe

I don't think we made even close to enough fun of you for that carrier loss. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Bill Andrex

MAX? should be MIN as in Minimum Damage! That's all we have seen so far :D

To rate Pure in the same book as Hydra is laughable. Pure's no posting on COAD serves us well as we are completely underestimated.

I will watch what happens over the next month or so. Alot of people are on holidays and away from game, I would expect things to pick up towards September as Uni/School starts, then we will start to see the real fight, this I would speculate is only the opening gambit.

Bring it on, good times and fun fights to be had ahead. (Hopefully without the Smack) :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

MAX? should be MIN as in Minimum Damage!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I will never get tired of these witty max jokes.

Advertisement