Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Nocturnal Bible

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

When supper had ended and orestes and Nerin had returned to their seats with a ruddy glow to their cheeks (all of them), Jesus warily recommenced his speech. “In a few hours one of you will betray me” he said looking not angrily but disappointedly at orestes. Orestes insisted he would never betray him. To which Jesus replied, “You will betray me with a kiss”.

“He will in his arse!”, Nerin exclaimed shoving back his chair and knocking the table so hard that Doom spilled his wine over the front of his trousers.

Jesus roared menacingly, “So it has been written, so it shall be done!” (Get over it b1tch!). Nerin glared but Jesus took no notice as he picked up his cup. (Lo. The cat sleepeth) Forgot to give thanks and praise (again) to God almighty who was not a happy bunny but was in fact an omnipotent being who ruled the universe (Or so he would tell anyone would listen - which on the last count was nobody) and said “Lads, you should try that wine. S’lovely!” (

“How did he get here?” said Sherifu pointing to Michelangelo who was sitting in the corner gazing up every so often from behind an esel. “Didn’t we invite that DaVinci guy?” Jesus asked.

“I tried,” Tak replied, shrugging. “But he was too busy, something about Mona Lisa and helicopters.”

Jesus picked up his phone after several rings and one or two worried glances and after a couple of resigned “Yes‘s” and the odd “I know” and the occasional “Yeah but” he closed it, rolled his eyes and said “My dad. I have to go”.

The party broke up as everyone took their positions for Good Friday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Oh that's lovely. Ye had supper and buttsekz and I wasn't invited!! :mad:

The Lord said: "May all neglected Nocturnal dwellers (i.e. square_igloo) rejoice, for there's is the Kingdom of Heaven. All other heathens shall burn eternally in the fiery depths of hell Flamey Cancer Ball."

square_igloo heard. And there was much rejoicing.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

takola wrote: »
    Jesus picked up his phone after several rings and one or two worried glances and after a couple of resigned “Yes‘s” and the odd “I know” and the occasional “Yeah but” he closed it, rolled his eyes and said “My dad. I have to go”.

Yeah, sorry I know. I just had to get the little fecker home. He's really not supposed to be out late, what with the ASBO and all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

Oh that's lovely. Ye had supper and buttsekz and I wasn't invited!! :mad:

The Lord said: "May all neglected Nocturnal dwellers (i.e. square_igloo) rejoice, for there's is the Kingdom of Heaven. All other heathens shall burn eternally in the fiery depths of hell Flamey Cancer Ball."

square_igloo heard. And there was much rejoicing.

Sorry igloo, I only had 12 spaces so used the people I've seen post most. With the exception of the Mod's who simply had to be in it. :)
    SteveC wrote: »
    Yeah, sorry I know. I just had to get the little fecker home. He's really not supposed to be out late, what with the ASBO and all.

Kids these days! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

stickied for easy access and because its awesome

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

takola wrote: »
    I only had 12 spaces so used the people I've seen post most.

*coughs* :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

MizzLolly wrote: »
    *coughs* :)

You can be Mary Magdalene

she was a ......... there:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

You can be Mary Magdalene

she was a ......... there:pac:

You're mean. I'm very disappointed Chatbox! :(:P
    Mr Crystal wrote: »
    Under the table :pac:

:eek: Dirty bugger!

And thus Jesus went into the garden with his disciples, and The Nocturnals, drunk and bored, followed. Later that night, Roman soldiers led by Judas showed up to arrest Jesus. The Nocturnals watched on, wondering what was going to go down. Judas kissed Jesus, betraying him, and the Nocturnals all giggled, Orestes making a very clever joke about a lovers tiff and so forth. One of the disciples cut off a soldiers ear at which point Sdoom intervened. “An ear?! WTF?! If you’re gonna do it, do it right, you wimp!” and behold, The might Boomstick of Doom did appear, and he didth bust a cap in yon ass of the evil soldier.
    The Romans, seeing the real threat was the Nocturnals, turned their attention away from the ear stabbing disciples. Nerin was going to point out the irony of Doom saving a guy who would technically be a zombie next weekend, but remembered that the garden was technically in the Christianity forum and he’d get banned.

The soldiers surrounded the Nocturnals, while across the garden, Dooms roars of insane bloodlust could be heard. The soldiers exchanged banter with them for a really long time. Like, really super long. Like 28 minutes anime tv show long. Really long. Ahem. Takola got bored as no one was dancing or fighting so ripped a soldier apart with her bare hands. Random Chatbox, having stood too close, was now covered in Roman blood, which at the time, was almost impossible to get out.

The Nocturnals bravely fought the soldiers, and it looked like that Jesus guy would make his escape, except Judas, who was infact a re-reg, told the soldiers the weakness of the Nocturnals. They had the jewish priests conjure a solar beam of epic proportions and made their escape. The Nocturnals lay in agony, the jewish priests mini shiny cancer ball slowly frying them. All looked lost!!!

Suddenly clouds surrounded the priests and the mini sun was extinguished. “Jesus‘ Da?!” asked Aishling quietly.
    “LOL, no” a voice echoed from beyond the darkness. “Im so better” A priest tried to crawl away in the confusion, but a sparkling magic whip wrapped around him. “Thaed!” everyone exclaimed.
    Nerin thanked Thaed and tried to give her a hug but she told him to STFU and GTFO and lead the Nocturnals for revenge against the romans.

Outside the jail:
    Randylonghorn and Peter sat by the fire watching hot dancer girls. A waitress asked Peter if he knew jesus 3 times, and all 3 times he said no, and all 3 times Randy made an innuendo. The third time she asked, Rigger held up a screenshot of Jesus and Peter showing them as Bebo other halfs, and Peter was led away in shackles. Sherifu noted how he was now going to receive Surprise Buttsecks and LOLed.

Inside the Jail:
    The Nocturnals had snuck in and were freeing Jesus. “Wait” Nerin said “In the future are yore followers going to be whiny little beatches at Nocturnals?” Jesus went red. “Ummmmmmm…Hey look, StarPants in a hot batgirl outfit!” Nerin turned and looked around just as Jesus planted a roundhouse kick in his face. Takola kicked him while he was on the ground and said “Get up you idiot” Nerin and Jesus pulled out swords, Orestes making a penis joke. “There can be only one!” They yelled. They dueled for several minutes and suddenly MizzLolly walked in. “Oh hai, what’d I miss?” she asked. “OH hai, nothing much, just GAHHHHH” Nerin was impaled by Jesus through the heart and fell dead. The Nocturnals all pushed Jesus back in the cage and locked it, carrying Nerin away. Luckily, Nerin was a Nocturnal and began to revive “LOL” he muttered, “didn’t cut off my head loser” “ZOMBIE!!!11!!1!” screamed Sdoom and shot Nerin in the chest. Takola smacked Doom and said “WTF noob, hes not a zombie!” The Nocturnals wandered out of the Holy Land and on to Greece.

• Advertisement

Wandering through Sparta the Nocturnals decided to chill out with Leonidas, who wasn’t a bad guy. They hung out and drank and cavorted or whatever the hell one does for fun there. There was much dancing which pleased Takola, and much drinking which pleased everyone else. One day a Persian messenger showed up. Random Chatbox said “I don’t like the look of this, theres a pattern emerging” .
    Everyone was ignoring the heated discussion between the messenger and the king. Instead the sat throwing rocks into a big pit. Suddenly Leonidas roared THIS IS SPARTA and kicked the messenger, who went flying towards the Nocturnals. They scattered, except stevec, who didn’t realise what was happening. The Persian went tripping over stevec and into the pit. “Oh SHI…” said Leo. “I only meant to kick him, not into the pit. LOL. Oh well, guess we’re at war”.
    The Nocturnals all glared at stevec, who shrugged. Sherifu looked into the pit and LOLed.

The Spartans and Nocturnals marched towards the Hot Gates, the guys hoping they were called the hot gates because of Corset wearing babes who’d want to join them. Takola face palmed, and due to her being the official psychic, knew the pickings were slim beyond the pass…. unless you like Persian warriors. The Nocturnal ladies shrugged, Spartan muscle men were much better.
    At the cliffs the spatans ran some Persians off the cliffs while djspider did a cool metal spatan mix beat on the decks.
    Memento kept asking the group could he join, but Nerin banned him and said stfu, so he went with the Persians and told them a way around the pass. Leonidas led the Spartans into a final charge, while Nerin and Sdoom, as was their modly duty, charged too. They learned a valuable lesson, Persian arrows are pointy and sore.
    The nocturnals, seeing this, hung out on the cliffs, waiting for Nerin and Doom to revive. “Oww” said Nerin as he stretched covered in arrows. Doom opened his eyes. “ZOMBIE!!!11!!!!!” he yelled and shot Nerin. “OMFG im a ZOMMMBIEEE!!!!111!!” Doom shot himself too. Tak and the girls all face palmed. “Fail” said Sherifu and picked up Dooms shotgun. Chatbox looked around.
    “Seriously guys, there is a pattern emerging”.

When the mods woke up the Nocturnals wanted to know where they'd head next. Rozabeez suggested the land of Karl Hungus, Japan, whereas Orestes was intent on going to middle Europe. Since Nerin and SDoom couldnt decide, they made them flip a coin. Orestes won, so first they would head to the land of Vlad Tsepes, known also as Dracula. Then they'd head towards Japan. Rozabeez gave Nerin hell for not backing her up. SDoom shot more zombies. Then Nerin said screw this, and headed east, to the land of Karl Hungus! Orestes sulked until he was given more JD.

Upon their arrival, Karl made them all very welcome, with feasts and banqueting the likes of which they'd never seen. Japan was a glorious place in that time, well ahead of the world. While Dracula was still using dialup, Karl had invented 3Mb broadband. While feasting, a figure approached the palace, many of the geisha bowing before it. Takola was shocked "WTF, its Pighead!"

"Pighead greets ye nocturnal feckers into this flimsy silk laden land. Pighead took a wrong turn when out searching a never ending supply of tea. They made Pighead a god, see. Finally some recognition for his porky greatness."

Pighead told them, in the third person (which it turns out is much more effort than one thinks) that an 8 headed, 8 tailed monster was causing havok in a nearby village. Evryime pighead would find a hot young one, the monster would eat her, causing him much grief. Had come to ask Karl to "Ban the bollocks out of it for good ould Pighead" but Karl was too busy checking out Devon Aoki or that chick from Battle Royale on his 3mb innerwebz. Nerin and Doom offered the Nocturnals assistance. Chatbox facepalmed. "Seriously lads, pattern!!111!!1!"

When they all arrived at the village,( without Rozabeez, who was off buying outfits,like Goodbye Kitty and Schoolgirl stuff) they found a warrior god named Susa-no-o had beaten them to it and was aboutto engage the beast by getting it drunk. Orestes stepped in. "If i can beat it in a drinking contest can we please go see some vampire babes in Draculas place?!" Nerin and SDoom nodded. Susa-no-o filled 8 tubs with rice wine while orestes prepared some bottles of super jd infused with absinthe. Thaed appeared to prepare the absinthe, muttering about how "yore doin it wrong".

After many hours the beast fell over comatose, while orestes drawled about stand up comedy and "shtuffs".
    Susa-no-o cut off the heads and tails, finding a magical sword called Kusangi. Nerins bansword had been acting weird since Greece, so he stole it and melged them together with winrar.

They collected Rozabeez,who had bags full of magical goodies and carried sleeping,soon to be hungover Orestes towards Europe. Takola grabbed SDooms shotgun, just incase he thought Orestes was a zombie when he awoke. SDoom grumbled.

Faraway:

Dracula roared in his tower as he tried to connect to msn to get Nerins email that the Nocturnals were on their way.
    "F&%KING DIALUP!!!1!!"

To be continued...

High in the carpathian mountains:
    "UGGGGGGGGGHHHH! my brainnnnnn" Orestes groaned.
    Sdoom turned quickly, Takola smacking him in the head. "No Doom. Hangover." SDoom grumbled and kept walking.
    In the distance Darwin hung out of a tree, while Beercat fluttered around him, both yelling wildly. SquareIgloo held his hands over his ears. "WTF monkeyfudge?! does he see the castle?" Monkeyfudge took out his head phones and listened. "Nope, he's complaining about the lack of fruit cocktails in this region of Europe."

(For those wondering, Beercat, new nickname NoxCat, joined Nerin on his travels in Japan, but thats another story)

Takola grabbed Nerin and started beating the crap out of him "You sack, WTF?! You got us lost!!!1!!"
    Kerash and Alicat grabbed her just before she could land a kick to his special area (phew). Takola looked sweetly embarrassed. "oh um. got carried away. lol"
    nkay pointed over to SP who was staring intently into the mist with nightvision goggles. "HEY GUYS! I SEE A CARRIAGE"
    Tragedy looked around, worried. "Um, im not taking a lift with strangers, screw that"
    Galvasean piped up "I wont even talk to them unless they promise puppies and candies"

The carriage pulled up, wild blue flames dancing from its lanterns. "Welcommmmmmme." the hooded figure rasped.
    "This guy looks legit" Galvasean innocently whispered to Trout.
    Trout facepalmed. "i dont mean to step on ye young mods toes, but do ye think this is a good idea?"
    Nerin and Sdoom looked at eachother. "i know" SDoom said "lets get the official psychic to read him".
    "already ahead of ye" she said while rolling her eyes. "i got nothin. doesnt seem to be the full shilling"
    "I bring you to castleee dracuuuuula" drooled the figure.
    The Nocturnals all looked at eachother, and at the same time said "GTFO".

Orestes jumped up. "oh screwww you guys! im not wandering around when i could be up to my nipples in vampire babes. its so worth the risk of getting into a mentally deficient, inbred, possibly homicidal maniacs carriage. whos with me?!"
    No one moved or spoke.
    Minidazzler stepped forward. "i'll take the ring, i mean, sh1t,um, i'll go see vampire babes with you"
    Sherifu jumped forward. "oh im so not missing this. hehehehe"

And with that, the three entered the carriage and sped away into the distance.

5 hours later:
    Just as Takola was about to pull Nerins bansword out and stab him in the foot, they arrived at castle Dracula.
    Dracula opened the huge door. "Ah, Noctoornalls. I bid you Velcum" he said slowly.
    Galva looked around. "ok, this guy seems totally legit". No one spoke. Nerin nodded, "yup he is, me and vlad go way back. you wouldnt believe the crazy pranks this crazy turk killing mofo would pull in highschool." Sdoom went rigid. Everyone followed his gaze to shuffling figures in the castles graveyard.
    "not zombies?" he sighed. "No" Dracula said "Ghouls" Doom looked at Nerin like an expectant puppy. "Yup Doom, go on, they arent under Nocturnal protection. filthy vermin" Doom skipped off giggling waving his shotgun.

Everyone entered the dining hall and sat down. Dracula stopped with the accent, as it was just an act for tourists.
    "Whos this enchanting young creature" he said gesturing to Aishling.
    Nerin pushed Dracula to his seat "Dont start".
    Drac sighed and then smiled at Rozabeez. Nerin facepalmed as Rozabeez LOL'ed and smiled back.

Takola jumped from the table, startling everyone. "psychic text message from orestes! hes in trouble!!!"
    Everyone sprang from their chairs. "No" she said," this is a job for us ladies"
    With that Tak, Blue Lagoon, Looby Loo and MizzLolly walked towards the balcony.
    Nerin made NoxCat transform into his epic form and fly them away.

The remaining Nocturnals looked around. "Sooo" thusspakeblixa said. "what now?"
    Patrick and Mr Crystal picked up some cases filled with booze. "Drinks?"

To be continued...

At Castle Dracula:

The Nocturnals were enjoying a shindig of epic proportions. Dracula wandered over to Nerin. "Drink brother?" "Nah im good with this quadruple jd" "suit yourself" Draculas brides (three hotties indeed) and himself went into another room. Screams filled the air for a moment then stopped. The four returned to the room, the Nocturnals all staring. Dracula smirked, "oh look, a distraction" he said as a portal began to appear in the middle of the banquet hall. WTF everyone exclaimed. a figure stepped through the portal. As the smoke cleared, they all saw a familiar face....

In Hungary:
    The four Nocturnal ladies wandered in the bleak countryside, Noxcat flying ahead. Looby was feeling a little doubtful they were going the right direction. "Dont worry" Takola smiled "Psychic Gps".
    They soon came to a small village, a ghost town if you will, long since deserted.
    They split up (no-one say a freaking thing, these are nocturnal ladies, they arent like chicks in a horror film, they're fine on their own). Takola and Blue went north in the village while Looby and Lolly went east. Tak held her temples, scanning the huts with her eyes closed. "There" she pointed to a large hut. Blue whipped out her guns.

Looby and Lolly came to a clearing, a thick fog enveloping them. Loobys faces squished up. "Ewww whats that smell" she gasped. Lolly heard shuffles and digging in the distance coming closer and closer. They both looked at each other as they heard a growl and the shuffling became running footsteps. "Ghouls!"

Somewhere:
    Orestes regained conciousness, rubbing his bruised head. He could see and hear nothing, except the slow drip of water. He tried to move but found he was in a cramped cage. WTF he muttered, trying to swing it side to side. "STFU" a weak voice came form the darkness. Orestes stopped still, trying to see where the voice was coming from. "Dont make any noise! when they know youre awake, they come back!" They? Orestes wondered. Torches began to flame along a narrow corridor coming towards him, a figure walking slowly behind them. Orestes eyes opened wide. "Holy shi...."

In the hungarian graveyard:
    Lolly pulled out a long whip with a small bladed end as Looby pulled out a cross bow. The Ghouls were everywhere, their rotting flesh and gruesome faces dancing through the fog. Lolly cracked the whip, cutting two ghouls apart, Looby let fly the cross bow, a powerful bolt piercing through several ghouls rotting flesh. The ladies fought bravely, but the ghouls were too numerous, and closing in fast...

In the village:
    Blue kicked the door in, pointing her guns wildly around the room. Tak pulled out two small axes and gasped. The room was filled with frightened faces.
    "Pleease dooont hurt us" an old man whispered. In the corner a child clung to its mother crying. "We are just passing through here, looking for our friend" Blue reassured the villagers. "No one but monsters passthrough here anymore" the old man sighed." Even the village has become their home".
    Takola looked outside to the east, thick fog growing closer. "its the castle to the west of here, the devil lives there, the devil" the man cried. Blue looked at Tak. "we better get the other two and head west then" The mans eyes grew wide "Others, where?!" "Just east of here" the girls said. "Then they are already dead. The devils ghoul army feeds to the east in our old graveyard!" Blue looked at Tak and they both ran out the door.

Graveyard:
    The ghouls had them surrounded, but Looby and Lolly wouldnt give in, taking out any ghoul that stepped too close. "Theres too many" Looby cried. Lolly whispered"as long as they make the classic mistake of attacking one by one we'll be fine" The ghouls all looked at eachother and started walking slowly towards them at the same time. "WTF Lolly?!" Looby screamed. "i thought they were dense like zombies" Loly cried. In the distance a huge figure walked slowly towards them. The ground shook and the ghouls turned. a huge boulder flew past taking out dozens of them. The ghouls all screamed turning their attention on the giant shadow. Blue and Tak arrived, taking out many of the ghouls behind Looby and Lolly. "What is that" Lolly yelled. Blue changed her pistol clips and aimed them at the creature emerging from the fog. Takola groaned. "cyclops"

Somewhere west of the village:
    "...t. Youre freaking hawt!!!" Orestes yelled. The countess turned and looked up at him, her handmaidens frowning.
    "Where did you get this one" she purred. "igor m'lady" one whispered and bowed"he stole him from Dracula. " The countess laughed, her voice full of evil. "Good, that mopey fag doesnt deserve any fun" Sherifu woke up. "did someone say fag?Lol wtf why am i in a cage. whose this hugarafag. wtf lol lol lol" Minidazzler whimpered from the other side of the room. "ouchies. where are we. who is she. wheres the sexy party?!"
    The voice that had warned Orestes spoke up. "then you all made the same mistake i did. i knew flirting would be how i died" Sherifu laughed. "The ironing is delicious. you fags are all gonna get eaten! wait, did i just miss caturday for this?!"
    The voice spoke again. "Stfu! Orestes, we need to get out of here" Orestes stared at the guy. "whats yore name? "Challengemaster" "Well challengemaster, STFU! im gonna get a hot orgy here, right ladies?"
    The countess smirked." Sorry, but thats not how i roll" orestes was shocked. "you mean..."
    "yes orestes, im all about the chicks"
    Sherifu laughed his ass off. Minidazzler sobbed. Orestes whimpered "i...i...can still watch right?"
    The countess laughed " No, youre just food"
    Orestes facepalmed.

In the graveyard:
    Looby and Blue ran clockwise around the cyclops, shooting it with bolts and bullets. Lollys whip was being aimed at the beast, but its hide was proving too strong. Takola went straight for the neck with her axes.
    "Aim for the legs!!!" she yelled to her nocturnal sisters. The constant attacks weakened it, Lolly tied her whip to it legs, the cyclops collapsing, making the earth shake violently. Tak walked over, kicking it straight in the stones, then decapitaing it. "IM IN A FREAKIN BAD HUMOR!" she roared. Blue meekly patted her on the shoulder "Lets just go to the castle and get out of here"

At the castle:
    Minidazzler was dragged away by two of the hot handmaidens. Orestes sulked. "Goddam it. Fine goth chicks and theyre all lesbians. not even bi. what are the chances" Sherifu laughed "maybe they just used that excuse for you" Minidazzlers screams and moans filled the castle. "wtf are they doing to him CM" "The cut you, and drain yore blood into a bath, then leave you back here so you can regain yore strength an do it again" Orestes glared." thats not sexy. that doesnt even give me a semi! we need to gtfo!"
    Psssssst!
    Orestes looked up. Standin in the window, climbing up Lollys whip were the four ladies. "OMFG im so happy to see you!" he yelled. Tak unlocked the cage. "There there its ok now" she kicks orestes repeatedly "Thats for making me come all this way for you, you freaking knob!!!!!" Orestes rolled around in pain, sherifu laughing. "Wheres minidazzler?"Looby asked.
    "Here!" The countess threw sleeping minidazzler at the feet of the nocturnals. "Oh noes!" scream challengemaster. "Too many of you, too much trouble" she grinned, pulling a leaver. The floor opened up as everyone but Tak was dropped outside in ahuge pit. "wtf" sherifu said rubbing his neck.GROOOWWWWWWWLLL. Three Hellhounds sprang into the pit,with many drooling heads, and huge muscly bodies.

Up in the castle Takola and The countess fought. Takola was doing well but the countess was quick, and got the upper hand quickly, biting her. "you fought well, you'll be better off as one of my handmaidens" the countess laughed, giving Tak her own blood to become a vampire. Tak began drinking.

In the pit the nocturnals looked doomed, the hellhounds growled and barked moving in for the kill. Suddenly NoxCat flew into the middle of the pit. Looby cheered. "Where the hell where you" Blue yelled. NoxCat burped and the cyclops skull popped out of his mouth. Challengemaster screamed. "WTF how is it possible that skull came out of that tiny cats mouth?!" Sherifu LOL'd. "You think thats crazy, watch this sh1t! Get em kitteh!" NoxCat began to transform into EPIC BATTLEMODE! The 3 hell hounds growled, one pouncing for the cat, but he tail whipped it into the sky. The other two cowered as Noxcat grinned, releasing an awesome energy wave from his mouth, frying them.
    SHerifu cheered "His power level, ITS OVER 9000!!!!!"

Takolas eyes turned red as the vampire transformation took her. The countess smiled. "Looks like my hellhounds failed. You and the other maids go down there and sort them out" she turned just in time to she Taks axe fly across the room before she was decapitated. "I dont take orders" Takola said, grinning at her sly deception and getting vampire powers to boot.
    She floated down to the nocturnals, who were all getting on Noxcats back to fly to Draculas place. As they flew away, Minidazzler woke up. Orestes patted his shoulder,"its ok buddy, the countess is dead, she cant drain yore blood any more." Dazzler looked around. "uhm, no, she never came into the room,turns out two of her handmaidens were Bi! I got laid!!!" Orestes yelled into the night.

Back at Draculas:
    Noxcat dropped them all onto the balcony and changed back to his ickle cute winged cat form, bounding into the banquet hall looking for Nerin. he meowed sadly. Looby looked around as the others entered behind her. Scorchmarks were everywhere,tables and chairs thrown around and the castle was completely empty. Lolly gasped "where are they?!"

DUNNN DUNNN DUNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!111!!1!

Narrator: "Who was the figure in the portal? What happened in the castle? Are the other Nocturnals still alive? Will Orestes ever get his Vampire Orgy? Will Minidazzler keep bragging about his 3way to Orestes for the Lulz? Will Noxcat be reunited with Nerin? Tune in next time, same nocturnal channel,same time...welll... ummmmm whenever Nerin writes and posts moar.

Castle Dracula:
    "where....where is everyone?" Mizzlolly whispered. Blue searched outside, while Looby and Takola checked the castle.
    They found nothing. Noxcat mewed softly in the corner,lapping up an over turned pint of JD.

Castle Dracula , 1 hour ago:

“Nocturnals, I come from a bleak future” a voice said as the smoke cleared.
    Nerin and Sdoom inched forward weapons at the ready. “Rigger??? Is…is that you?!”
    “Indeed it is! you must come with me if you want to fix the mess you’ve made!”
    Igloo and Chatbox stared at each other. “Wait, we made a mess?”
    Monkeyfudge blushed. “Um sorry guys” he said as he put out a small fire coming from his jacket.
    Rigger face palmed. “No you fools! Something much worse than scorched monkeys is at hand!” he pointed to them all “do you not think that this timeline seems a bit…INSANE?!”
    Dragan pulled out his digital camera. “ok, Jerusalem, Sparta , Japan with kick ass net… nope, seems good to me” Rigger moaned. “The fact youre in Draculas castle in the 1800s with a digital camera doesn’t give you a hint?”
    Chatbox shrugged. “ummm nope?” “Arggh the timeline is more damaged than ever! Weeks ago, feudal japan, internet???? Do you not get it??”
    Nerin and Doom looked at he each other, stroking their chins. “OHHHHHHH! No, we still don’t get it”

Rigger took out a diagram. “You see, you are all currently on noughties time….”
    Aishling giggled. “hehehe naughties”
    “NOUGHTIES!!!! Ahem. The timeline is all messed up, I deduce that due to a reversal in the suns gravitational pull coupled with an asteroids impact with earth at a point of pure dilytium crystals caused a time/reality implosion through a black hole phenomenon, thus making this timeline a mish mash, and you not remember who ye really are* Rigger started panting, taking a sip of beer.
    Square Igloo put up his hand “umm wait, who are we?”
    Rigger stepped forward, leaning on the table. “you guys…yore from… The Internetz!”
    Igloo scratched his head. “um yeah, but like, we have the internet here. Well, crap dial up, but japan has broadband”
    Rigger smacked the table. “do you not see how weird it is that Doom and Nerin can Moderate real life?!”
    Everyone shook their heads. “You are the internetz incarnate, and that Japanese internet is the internets of the internet. “ Chatboxs head exploded, and started growing back. “urgh ok, just, roll with it, its too complicated to explain. We all need to go back to my future and fix it, theres someone their using this mess for their own gain” The nocturnals all looked at each other and shrugged. Rigger sighed. “fine, if you do this, I promise there will be a big orgy of epic proportions and food and drinks the likes of which you’ve never seen” The nocturnals all jumped up and ran towards the portal

In the Future:
    They all stood outside a huge fortress. Rigger stood in front. “This is the enemies main stronghold, their leaders sit in that tower now, plotting and planning. I propose we strike now, stealthy and swift , thus scaring them, and letting them know they will no longer go about their evilness with no one to fight them”
    Nerin and Doom were already opening the doors using their mod powers. “Man, future Rigger is lame”

After a gruelling trek up loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads and loads of stairs, they finally reached the topmost room, undetected to boot. They gasped at what they saw.

“OMG! LOOK AT THE EVIL COUNCIL!”
    Pope Benedict! “Rarrrr when you interfered with Jesus in the holy land, no one really thought he was so great when all of ye had resurrection powers too! Thus our religion never grew huge and powerful and then waned and wasn’t so serious. Because of you I entered in a pact with the Emperor and our powers grew! Using our confusing techniques and Vatican Ninjas, we now have enough power for revenge!”

Cyborg Chris Hansen! “With my mad skills at making people take seats, there was no way the politicians and world leaders woulnt all sit in the same place at the same time, so we could annihilate them!”

Cyborg Will Smith! “With my infectious non alienating rap music, I slowly helped the Pope confuse and enslave the minds of the world!”

The Emperor aka Tom Cruise?!!! “Ha ha, so we finally meet! After the Internet wouldn’t leave me alone and stop making fun of me I slowly grew mad…er.. And tried in vain to destroy or control it. When I saw it could not be done, I knew id have to use internet people to do it, but how? I was the one that funded the scientists that made the worlds first black hole, at the exact time of the suns reversal and the astroid and the crystal thingies!

Sdoom stood forward “But, but how did you become so powerful?!”
    Tom laughed “muhahahaha because of HIM!” he pointed at Nerin.

“no….NO! I’d never help you!”

“Muhahahaha but you did, when you were pulled into the time/reality abyss, you left your laptop logged onto firefox, and YOU CLICKED REMEMBER PASSWORD!”

“Noooooo what have I done!” Nerin fell to the ground sobbing.

Cruise laughed again “Muhahahahahaha cough cough ew a bug. Cough. Ahem. And because of you, I now have moderator powers and understand how they work! And because of you, all youre precious lolcats, even that annoying NoxCat, are dead!”

“NO!” The nocturnals gasped, suddenly surrounded by troll guards.

Nerin pulled out his bansword. “Well then I have nothing to lose!”

Crusie giggled like a creepy schoolgirl “not so fast with that bansword, you two may be mods, but, you arent smods! Come my slave, protect me!”

A hulking figure clad in dark armour stepped forth, wielding a flaming great sword.
    Everyone gasped seeing the twin tails sticking out at the end. “RUU?!”

Crusie danced around cackling “NO, he is not Ruu, he is Dark Ruu! Muhahahahahahah!!!!”

To be continued…..

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Wait, theyre trying to convince me the original writers of teh Bible werent depriveds of sleep?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

This is brilliant. I wonder what happens next...? :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

I have to say, ALOT of work, time and non recoverable energy went into creating this story, very entertaining and look forward to more, that is IF more is to come :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭jackbutler

kaimera wrote: »
    ftr, God has to sound like Christopher Walken or else this bible thing is just gonna be an epic fail.

and on the eighth day, God created Blue Oyster Cult but Satan took away the righteous cowbell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭thusspakeblixa

kaimera wrote: »
    ftr, God has to sound like Christopher Walken or else this bible thing is just gonna be an epic fail.

yes/no?
    All I'll say is, if God spoke to me and had a voice like Tom Baker (Doctor Who, and the narrator from Little Britain) I may no longer be an Atheist.
    Capital work on the story guys. If I think of something witty I'll add something someday.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

I imagine God as a kind of friendly architect who looks pretty stylish and seems a nice guy, if slightly distracted.

Not strictly the description we're given, but works for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭thusspakeblixa

I imagine God as a kind of friendly architect who looks pretty stylish and seems a nice guy, if slightly distracted.

Not strictly the description we're given, but works for me.

To paraphrase John C. Reilly, ''I imagine god as wearing a tuxedo-t-shirt, it says- I'm formal, but I like to party''
    or
    ''I imagine God up the front in a Lynrd Skynrd concert HAMMERED drunk and screaming his head off''

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Standman

6465039743a8481019374l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Teutorix

Jesuspwningwood.jpg

my apologies if this has already been posted. i havent read the entire thread yet.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭ewj1978

¦
    ¦
    ¦
    \¦/ see sig...btw if he did exist he needs to learn to bake..

Advertisement