Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ebaybanned delivery time

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Baneblade

:eek: my order arrived tuesday, delivery only took 2 weeks too

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,604 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

i've just sent them yet another mail about the mythical package on the way for forever, think its in customs in narnia.:rolleyes:
    it hasnt bounced back anyway , so maybe its just an unpaid bill :edit doesnt seem to be....

random theories abound here :

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=147383&st=0

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

delivery only took 2 weeks too

well that good for ebaybanned ;) but not really for anyone else:P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Im still waiting for an M4 reciever and stock but thankfully the tracking number says they were shipped, im just hoping they arrive now.,

*looks like the site is back up and running agan though....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Wonder whats happening with them - I see their site has a couple of new items on it now after it reappeared.

• Advertisement

i'd say hold off a while on ordering, give it a few days to let the rumours blow over and find out what actually went on.

theres all sorts of crazy theories up on arnies , american p.i.s ,handcuffs , cops the whole nine yards including a raid on dboys.

yeah i was watching that too., lol., americans love conspiracy theories dont they.,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

They've apparently got the flashlight I've been waiting for in stock now (wasn't on their site last night/this morning. I'm not impressed.....

Something tells me the stuff on Arnies is bullcrap - what with the site coming back up and new stuff on it.

strange as i ordered the same light from the wholesaler direct they said they have had a problem with the factory

• Registered Users Posts: 14,459 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

seems this is the problem
    Hi all, We forget to pay for my hosting renew money so ebaybanned be shut down from HKT 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm 3 July, 2008 . I saw some man said Paul are raided ? Why i will be raided ?? Gun look is illegal at China but i have not store any ''gun'' AND most important, here is China, everything can be fixed by cash!! Sorry if my stupid late payment make you inconvenience regards Paul

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Just got that mail too

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Blay wrote: »
    seems this is the problem

Got that mail as well, its pretty funny.

does not take away from the bad service and shipping

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

I got the same mail. just after i asked for a refund on the stuff i've been waiting on since may

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

hoplite wrote: »
    Rats I noticed that too earlier on. hopefully all that happened is they forgot to pay a bill or something and they'll be back again soon.

Three or four bits I need to order :mad:

As predicted ;) I work in IT services and you'd be surprised (or not) at how many Irish companies mismanage the payment of their hosting services and lose A records and MX records or their hosting providers cut them off. Still thats a great oppurtunity for us to step in and set them on the right path.

Weyhey!

Im officially a fan again of ebaybanned! :D
    My tan reciever and stock arrive this morning and the quality in them just blew me away, cant wait to rebuild stubby now but i have to go to work now.,haha

also, it only took 7 days.,:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Made an order with them on the 25th, emailed them and asked for a tracking number the other day and received a reply yesterday, it hasn't left hong kong yet, but it's in the hands of the post office.

i've given up on ebaybanned, 4 out of 5 orders never arrived and hes still giving me the run around on email.

got a refund today
    he could have saved me 2 weeks of my life hanging around though :mad:

YEahh, stuff finaly arrived, only 8 weeks late, and the wrong sizes, but still got here, i might order a few things now for berget 2009, :cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement