Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ebaybanned delivery time

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Head_Hunter

Killinator wrote: »
    For those of you who have recieved stuff from them, just want to know does the status of the order change on the site at all, or will it just show up at random at my house!!!
    i originally asked them about this and was told it would be sent at once,
    i then asked for a tracking number a day later and was told i would have one soon

The status never updated from "Pending" on my 2 successful orders. Those mails he sends are like "send to you at once" and "will send you later" are computer generated by the looks of it, since most people seem to get similar responses. I have sent many mails to them concerning my missing order and all the replies were one liners similarly phrased.
    I am not impressed by the lack of professionalism of the site owner/ owners.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

K, not looking good, i put in 4 orders a month ago, only got one and they wont reply to any of my emails and i never got tracking numbers of them.
    I need this stuff for berget as i can seem to get any of the stuff here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭scanlant

It's best to email them for the tracking numbers.

The flashlight I ordered on the 22nd May, got posted on the 31st, and delivered to the house on the 12th.

The other package was ordered on the 8th of June, and sent today. So it takes about 3 weeks (including weekends) to get the stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

scanlant wrote: »
    It's best to email them for the tracking numbers.

The flashlight I ordered on the 22nd May, got posted on the 31st, and delivered to the house on the 12th.

The other package was ordered on the 8th of June, and sent today. So it takes about 3 weeks (including weekends) to get the stuff.

The tacking numbers I got emailed from them got 'posted' today according to China EMS and HK Posts websites. Looks like that they do the post office run once every two weeks.

Still no sign or reply to my emails, i need this stuff for berget

• Advertisement

still no replay from any mail i've sent them, I'm waiting for my caps,glasses,tees and tact vest since may.
    i need this stuff for berget as its digital camo which i couldnt get over here.

The tacking numbers I got emailed from them got 'posted' today according to China EMS and HK Posts websites. Looks like that they do the post office run once every two weeks.

Well the EMS package arrived at my door this morning (sweet zombie Jesus EMS is FAST! Way faster than TNT from RedWolf), the regular post on hasn't made it to Ireland yet. Oh and shock horror! the package is missing an item!!!! But all bitching aside the stuff that did arrive seems fab quality, but the proof of the pudding will be in the eating this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭Killinator

Well just got a tracking number from them today after sending a strongly worded email yesterday and surprise surprise, my order was shipped this morning, 2 WEEKS after the order went through,
    Im pretty annoyed, but as long as the stuff gets here before the gathering i'll be ok

oh well, too late now to do anything about it, today was last post before i fly out to berget, Just praying i can pick up some of he stuff i need there

Skatedude wrote: »
    oh well, too late now to do anything about it, today was last post before i fly out to berget, Just praying i can pick up some of he stuff i need there

You just can't rely on these guys. It took 4 e-mails to get them to send my last order.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Real Steyr Dave

This thread has done everyone a favour by highlighting how dodgy these tools are!
    I certainly won't be ordering from them anyway..... despite the temptation of that long list of stuff they have on their site.... :(

I finaly got a reply, the tracking numbers they gave dont show up in the system, all they said was check your post office, which i've been doing everyday.
    Think i'll just have to get onto paypal to see if i can get my money back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Well i can't complain really.
    I sent a email about two weeks after i ordered to see what the story was, near instant reply and two days later my stuff arrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭puffmullett

Well i can't complain really.
    I sent a email about two weeks after i ordered to see what the story was, near instant reply and two days later my stuff arrive.

Have ordered three times from them recently and no problems at all, stuff usually delivered within 10 days...compared to the 6/8 weeks it's taking currently to get stuff from an Irish based place, 10 days is nothing!!

Well my first order is still taking a year and a day to arrive (in the post somewhere between Hong Kong and Ireland), on the other had I'm getting stuff from them everyday this week! Me and the postman are becoming best friends! :pac::pac:

On the other hand TNT are still screwing with me, apparently my package from RedWolf will be in my local depot tomorrow (stayed in customs for a few hours yesterday after sitting in Shannon for 5 days being lost!). Yeah I'll believe it when I see it!

After using EbayBanned for a couple of times I feel when you look at the price (and the fact it includes postage) they aren't too bad. After all some Irish retailers can take a year and a day to send something a few miles away!

If you're in a rush don't bother with EbayBanned, but if you can wait a bit for it to arrive then maybe give them a go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

Got all my stuff from ebaybanned yesterday, took two and a half weeks from when I placed the order, got a tracking number for it this morning, they day after I received the package :D

Everything I ordered was all present and correct.

They're not fast but I'd recomend them.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭nutzbutz

my parcel is supposed to have left hong kong on the 27/05 and it still hasn't arrived.i got confirmation from anpost that it was not in country and sent that to EB to see what they say.....prob have to go paypal dispute way...pity as i usually have no probs with EB and would usually recommend them!!

My last package (well tracking number) is sitting in customs now so I should have it tomorrow morning - not bad when you consider it was sent to Ireland from Hong Kong on Sunday! Shame it took them about 2 weeks to get around to posting it!

Anyway Like I said before they're good value (price inc postage) so I can't really complain about the bit of a delay, after all it is coming from Hong Kong.

nutzbutz - your package could be on its way via surface mail (hope not) or An Post could have lost it and not entered the tracking number. Hope you get sorted soon.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,604 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

i got SOME of my stuff today even though i only got one tracking number.
    not impressed. they wont be getting anymore of my hard earned.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭Killinator

Got my stuff to day and i cant complain about the quality,
    only problem is they didnt send my waist pouch, its not that important though, given other peoples problems i cant really complain to much.

Edit: Sent e-mail enquiring about missing pouch, apparently they have it already sent via a different delivery/tracking number, according to the number its a large letter!!!! so im just hoping there very good at using envelopes to pack stuff, that said i couldnt belive how much they stuffed into one package with the one i recieved, obviously their way of saving money on delivery

• Advertisement

SOME more of my gear arrived this morning.
    this is turning into some kind of sad joke.
    its not like i ordered half the shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭nutzbutz

i had to put a claim with paypal,they told me that package was already in ireland a month but an post says otherwise... then in the space of 10 mins they had refunded my money.it could still arrive yet!!

nutzbutz wrote: »
    i had to put a claim with paypal,they told me that package was already in ireland a month but an post says otherwise... then in the space of 10 mins they had refunded my money.it could still arrive yet!!

I also was forced to place a claim with paypal. He replied within 2 minutes of me placing the claim and refunded me for the missing order! It had taken him at least 2 days for each reply via e-mail.

Looks like i'll also be putting in a paypal refund request, the only things i got were the bdu's, which werent even the right size.
    I'd much perfere to buy irish, but no where has the stuff i want

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

In fairness lads, there are explanations for a lot of this. I've not had an easy time with this store either but they have improved (despite the above experience) since Christmas or so when things went a bit haywire. I've been muddled around by them royally in the past but the reason your orders are slow is because they are not being sent by courier.
    The postage is free on EB because it's sent by regular ground snail mail. If it's a little more expensive (€100+ generally) it'll be sent via registered ground mail (still slow, but a little faster than regular ground). You, the buyer benefits from this by getting free postage and, for the most part, VAT free purchasing as most individual items are under the VAT charge threshold (where as one package, multiple items may be well over).

Despite being royally dicked around a few times last year (resulting in me waiting over 3 months for a scope at one stage) I still shop there, and have recieved my latest purchases in a rather timely fashion. My last 4 deliveries all having come in under 3 weeks.
    I understand you'd be cheesed off at waiting so long (you should have seen me about 6 weeks into waiting for that scope), but when I emailed him (and I did it a lot) I found that wording things strongly but politely got a lot more response than "where the hell is my part you [expletive]" and explaining that you'll take your business and that of your friends elsewhere. Upon doing that I got a full apology and an offer of a discount, and my remaining items arrived soon after that.

Just a thought based on my experience with them over the last year or so. Take it or leave it.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭cpb

Hi all Buyer,

Since the restricted in and export policy during the olympic game, the shipping period will be got 2-3 days longer than normal.

Even i do not sell airsoft gun, but i am noticed that some China AEG factory is considering to stop the production and export on AUG (olympic game), do not forget, AEG is illegal at China.

regards

Paul

Copy of email from Ebaybanned expect delays to all packages out of china

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

but this was known about 2 months ago :) the guy has always been slow and realys on the fact that shipping is included to make up for it, only reason i will buy from ebaybanned is that they have a lot of small items you can not find else where.

Yes shipping might be slow but most of the time parcels are simply not shipped anyway.

uh oh , as pointed out by puding ,check their site now ??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

their site says "their account has been suspended" now

www.ebaybanned.com

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Rats I noticed that too earlier on. hopefully all that happened is they forgot to pay a bill or something and they'll be back again soon.

Three or four bits I need to order :mad:

Advertisement