Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ebaybanned delivery time

Options
  • 11-06-2008 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭

Hello

Just a quick question for anyone who's ordered from ebaybanned. I placed an order for some stuff (their site had it in stock) a week ago. So far their site says that its 'pending' (for the last week). I emailed them yesterday and got -

'ship to you at once

thanks

Jesse^_^'

How long does it normally take for them to ship, their site says 24-48hrs but me don't think so.:(

Cheers
    Chuck

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭scanlant

It's usually 10 to 14 days (my experiences), excluding weekends. Give it another 10 days, you should have it then.

It's worth the wait, but I know the feeling (2 orders totalling 100 euro of small items)

What are you getting?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭Killinator

Hello

Just a quick question for anyone who's ordered from ebaybanned. I placed an order for some stuff (their site had it in stock) a week ago. So far their site says that its 'pending' (for the last week). I emailed them yesterday and got -

'ship to you at once

thanks

Jesse^_^'

How long does it normally take for them to ship, their site says 42-48hrs but me don't think so.:(

Cheers
    Chuck

Ya i just ordered 3 days ago,
    sent them an email after it had been pending for 2 days and got same response, so fingers crossed,

does anyone know if they provide a shipping number or what courier/postal service they use?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

scanlant wrote: »
    It's usually 10 to 14 days (my experiences), excluding weekends. Give it another 10 days, you should have it then.

It's worth the wait, but I know the feeling (2 orders totalling 100 euro of small items)

What are you getting?

Two weeks before they even ship it???? Thats not good :(:(:( I've two orders for about e400 total (Ciras vest, pouches, scopes, M4 receiver and other small bits). There I was thinking most of these sites had there once/twice a week visit to the post office verses twice a month!!!! whaaaaaaa :(:(:(:(

Oh no no no, you've got it all wrong.
    It usually takes 10-14 working days to deliver the items. Usually if you make a high value order, they send it by EMS, which makes a shorter trip to Ireland.

I didn't mean 10-14 days to ship :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Email Paul or Jesse and ask for the EMS tracking number you'll be able to
    track it on HK Post or An Post depending on where it is. I've placed over
    a dozen orders with them and have no complaints. Those new Tac Gear tops
    are great but sizes are small.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

I ordered two days ago and it's pending still.
    Nothing big though only a mag and a sling so I don't care how long i wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

well i had an order in from early may, got it monday, or should i say i got the last piece. they were very slow this time. the first item was fast the last 2 were desperately slow. more worryingly of all was i ordered a vest and they had loads in stock but then they said they were out of stock...so i dont know what the hell that was about....the good news is i never had a problem with them before now and they did finally deliver on this order..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

My experiences with them so far have been nothing but hassle. It took me over 2 months to get all of my 3 piece delivery from them at the start of the year. I ordered a scope, a sling and a bipod from them after having them recommended and didn't see anything for ages. The shipping numbers they gave me were wrong, their responses were anything but helpful until I started to get antsy about waiting so long. It was a solid 3 weeks before I got a package from them, containing only a sling. 4 weeks later I got my bipod and a further 3 weeks later I got my scope. Every time a piece came and every few days I had to email them and give out crap because there were parts missing or undelivered, every time they came up with some excuse and told me the items were shipped.
    In the end I found out they hadn't bothered to ship the stuff in the first place and were chasing their tail after a warehouse move (apparently) looking for my order. At least, that was the only excuse they gave me that implicated them having anything to do with the tardiness of the shipping.

With all that said, I have been told they've gotten their crap squared away as regards mucking around shipping. I actually ordered 2 parts totalling 150 from them the other day but don't expect to see them for 2 weeks. When you consider the shipping is free, you shouldn't expect EMS 3-day delivery times.
    I'm curious as to how I get on this time...

I'm starting to get the impression that it's gonna be a while before my stuff turns up.... Well there goes any chance of having a vest for Distant Fury. Bugger....:(:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

I ordered a scope 5 weeks ago and its still pending, and no response to my emails.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

I got stuff from them fairly quickly. I ordered a new Marpat uniform and boonie hat but I forgot to link back to their site. Had to wait a day or two to get it sorted out but it was less than two weeks from ordering to delivery including the SNAFU.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Two weeks usually max

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Real Steyr Dave

hmmmm. I was looking at thei site myself. Not thinking of ordering much, just a sheemagh and maybe a sling... but if they're gonna arse about on the shipping....:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Shiva wrote: »
    I ordered a scope 5 weeks ago and its still pending, and no response to my emails.

I think scopes are their big funny-business area, everyone who I've spoken to who ordered a scope from them has been dicked about big time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

NakedDex wrote: »
    I think scopes are their big funny-business area, everyone who I've spoken to who ordered a scope from them has been dicked about big time.

Any scope I ordered off them arrived nice and handy with zero fuss :)

Mind you as we have not yet spoken to each other your statement is factually correct. :-)

NakedDex wrote: »

Lovely! I've ordered two scopes :(:(:(

I hate the internet.......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

I ordered stuff of them for berget, i got half the order, still waiting for the rest of it

This morning the postman arrived with a nice little box for me. I wasn't expecting anything and didn't know what was in it. So wasn't I delighted to discover that it had my Magpul Receiver (Damn its nice) inside! After examining the box more closely I discovered (much to my distress) thats that was all that was inside........ So still no sign of the other e300 worth of stuff......

I've sent them an email about it, not expecting much in response. Oh well, at least the receiver arrived fast. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Only used them once, was for vest, multicam bdu and a sling.
    I got it in 2 weeks, but never got a tracking number and the site never updated from "ship you asap", but I've no complaints on 2 week delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭nutzbutz

i ordered a helmet on the 18th of may, it left hong kong on the 27th.it still has'nt come into ireland yet.it must be on...as they say the slow boat from china :rolleyes:.

• Advertisement

According to the tracking number that was on my parcel it was sent from Hong Kong on the 7th june (the day their time that it was ordered). Nice, even better if it was all the stuff.

Got an auto response to my email, apparently the 7th-9th of june is a public holiday for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Real Steyr Dave

Reading this thread and everyone's experiences it seems ebaybanned's "free shipping" should be avoided like a Cliché Plague!

pity, they seem to have an absolute rake of stuff.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

I've ordered from them twice, first time one item was out of stock and was sent afterwards, but it was a two week wait for the rest of the lot. All my emails were responded to, and Paul threw in a few freebies in the second package.

Ordered a few red dot sites and some ods and ends and it was delivered again within two weeks, no emails or conformation though.

I'm about to place another order, fairly small at about 160euro and he's throwing in a 25euro item when I order.

My 2 euro cent.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,604 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

well i threw in an order today (thursday) - will let ye know how i get on.

Well I got sent an EMS and a regular post tracking number this morning, and what a shock EMS China and HK Post Office sites have no info on them. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

Sometimes it takes a day or two before the tracking number shows anything, I know I've had experiences with RSOV where the tracking number told me nothing until the day before the stuff arrived at my door.

I'm waiting on a smallish order from Ebaybanned at the mo (vest, metal AK body, hop up rubbers and a sling). Ordered on Monday, I'll let yuz know how I get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Head_Hunter

The first 2 orders I placed with them came in just over a week from the post date. They don't give you a tracking number until you request one though.
    My third order consisting of two sights was aparently posted on 27th May, but I still haven't got :mad:. According to An Post its not even in Ireland yet.
    Unfortunately I placed another order 3 days after that one, as I needed the stuff for a skirmish, this order hasn't even shipped yet after nearly 2 weeks:mad:. I only get useless replys from e-mails saying to wait another few days for my missing order; and for the newest order they keep saying they will send the tracking number later (has been going on for a few days now).
    I think they probably got banned from e-bay because of the amount of compaints received. I will NEVER buy anything fro these guys again.
    Hopefully I will at least get the orders that are supposed to be on their way.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭Killinator

For those of you who have recieved stuff from them, just want to know does the status of the order change on the site at all, or will it just show up at random at my house!!!
    i originally asked them about this and was told it would be sent at once,
    i then asked for a tracking number a day later and was told i would have one soon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

I don't think the status of the order changed on the site, but you can email for a tracking number. There's only one site it'll work on until it's inside the country, but I can't remember the URL, and it does take a few days for it to be registered on the tracking site.

• Advertisement

I don't think the status of the order changed on the site, but you can email for a tracking number. There's only one site it'll work on until it's inside the country, but I can't remember the URL, and it does take a few days for it to be registered on the tracking site.

www.hongkongpost.com is the url to check the tracking number

<edit> this is the actual url http://app1.hongkongpost.com/CGI/mt/enquiry.jsp

Advertisement