Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me make up paedophile jokes about my friend who is dating a young girl....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

meh, when I was 26 I was dating an 18 year old.

And it was effing great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Meh slagging anyone for anything could be called immature. This is gold material and the OP is perfectly right to pounce.

The lad on my team who did a 17 year old has been ripped to shreds at every training session since it happened, which is nearly a month ago. That's the way it goes.
    +1. Of course she could be mature for her age, but she's 17 and in school and he's 21 and towards the end of/finished college. That's fair game for a slagging.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

meh, when I was 26 I was dating an 18 year old.

And it was effing tight!
    Fixed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭Homer

Out of the car seat, onto my meat!

Roffles! Must remember that one!

OP, how do you balance the slagging with the seemingly mandatory backslapping that goes with a guy getting a younger girl?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Ninja are you single?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭kittensoft1984

Dudess wrote: »
    OP, how do you balance the slagging with the seemingly mandatory backslapping that goes with a guy getting a younger girl?

+1

and also if a female was dating a younger guy would the same slagging rules apply??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

+1

and also if a female was dating a younger guy would the same slagging rules apply??

From girls I've known who did that the slagging/grief they got always seemed rather less playful and more "OMG, what are you doing with a younger lad?!", but then who does that really show to be immature but the people giving the grief.

that was my point.

farohar wrote: »
    Sounds a bit like jealousy IMO.:p

On both Jemmy's and the OP's part, I'd bet.
    farohar wrote: »
    From girls I've known who did that the slagging/grief they got always seemed rather less playful and more "OMG, what are you doing with a younger lad?!", but then who does that really show to be immature but the people giving the grief.

Well this sort of thing, while it might seem a lot harsher to you wimmin folk, is in fact playful skulduggery at worst. Nobody really means that he's a paedo, but it's only a piss-take.

Anyway, the rules state that it's ok.......
    'half your age plus 7"

So in this case....(21 divided by 2) + 7 = ~17

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭boardinwork

I think hes a horrible bastid to be with a girl that age. She really is very young:mad:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I think hes a horrible bastid to be with a girl that age. She really is very young:mad:

get over it,
    :rolleyes:

Cabaal wrote: »
    get over it,

+1

seriously shes not that young!! shes 17!!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

cabaal wrote: »
    get Over It,

+2

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

I'm 22 and have been with girls as young as 18, there's nothing wrong with it.

But slaggings are very much deserved by the OP, guys will slag anyone about anything:
    for going out with someone younger, for going out with someone older, for going out with someone the same age, for going out with another bloke, for not going out with another bloke. The list is endless.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

*facepalm*

I'm 22 and have been with girls as young as 18
    There's barely any difference between 18 and 22. At least 18 is generally out of school though.

Boardinwork, it depends on the situation. If the guy is just using the 17-year-old girl as something to show off to his mates, then he is an asshole. But you don't know the situation. He might have a lot of respect for her and view her as potential relationship material. And she might be very mature. In terms of maturity, there might be zero difference. Plus, ok there's the whole college v school thing, but 21 and 17 isn't exactly scandalous. If he was 31, then yes, that would be a bit sad. Although that's been known to happen and not necessarily a bad thing. So really, it depends on the individuals concerned.

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭Vex Willems

dudess wrote: »
    there's Barely Any Difference Between 18 And 22. At Least 18 Is Generally Out Of School Though.

Boardinwork, It Depends On The Situation. If The Guy Is Just Using The 17-year-old Girl As Something To Show Off To His Mates, Then He Is An Asshole. But You Don't Know The Situation. He Might Have A Lot Of Respect For Her And View Her As Potential Relationship Material. And She Might Be Very Mature. In Terms Of Maturity, There Might Be Zero Difference. Plus, Ok There's The Whole College V School Thing, But 21 And 17 Isn't Exactly Scandalous. If He Was 31, Then Yes, That Would Be A Bit Sad. Although That's Been Known To Happen And Not Necessarily A Bad Thing. So Really, It Depends On The Individuals Concerned.

Qft

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Qft
    Qft

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

You're all just jealous that he's porking a nubile little nymph.

Admit it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Are you jealous that im poking nubile-er still 4 year olds?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

You *do* know what "nubile" means, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭2-ShortDa5foot5

Either jealousy or plain ignorance :rolleyes:

seamus wrote: »
    You *do* know what "nubile" means, right?

Sexually mature.. and what of it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

The story so far...

My mate is 21, his new girlfriend is 17 and in 5th year, doesn't even have her fcuking leaving cert yet!!!

So we've been slagging him for a while, like how he will now have to go to bed early and get her up for school and how he'll have to babysit her on saturday nights etc., or crappy jokes like:

"Why did Jimmy* have to go back to school? To pick up his girlfriend AAHAHAHAHA!!!"

But we're kind of running dry...

Any ideas?

*fake name to protect identity of victim.

Just tell him he has the paedobear seal of approval.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭Homer

Just tell him he has the paedobear seal of approval.

Checklist..

Box
    String
    Stick
    Marker
    Skittles

Sorted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

irishbird wrote: »
    +2

+3

I dunno any jokes really..I had them all about me when I was with a 16 year old, kinda surpressed them. :o

In fairness, I don't know why any man would ever want to be with a 17 year old anyway. Teen girls are without exception the most moronic creatures in existence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

Kold wrote: »
    In fairness, I don't know why any man would ever want to be with a 17 year old anyway. Teen girls are without exception the most moronic creatures in existence.

+1

I have started looking to older wimmins (I am 22) because I find they are much better fun in all ways

• Advertisement

But... but.. of course a guy would want to be with a teenage girl! It's, like, "the thing" all guys are supposed to really want.

Advertisement