Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

construction studies!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭ciano1

ianmull wrote: »
    I did a model staircase of the bottom three steps, complete with newell post and a bullnose step way back in 2007.
    It was easy enough to build (just lots of careful chiseling for the bed joints for the steps!) and I reckon the bullnose step got me the majority of my marks as that was the only really difficult bit to do (as I had to steam the wood to get it to bend!). It was interesting to do anyway and I was quite happy with the end result.
    Heres a pic of it to give you a better idea: http://img199.yfrog.com/img199/4981/imag2334.jpg

I think these could be them, I have a copy I downloaded ages ago still handy:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/mjy12wdymgz/Construction%20Drawings.zip

That project looks deadly :D

The drawings arent working for me:(
    I download them and they're all blank wordpad Docs:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 ianmull

ciano1 wrote: »
    The drawings arent working for me:(
    I download them and they're all blank wordpad Docs:confused:

I just tested them there now and they seem to be working, thing is what they are are detailed images placed onto a word doc. sheet.
    So a computer may have a hard time loading them up :pac:
    They might work for you if you try to view them on another pc maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭ciano1

ianmull wrote: »
    I just tested them there now and they seem to be working, thing is what they are are detailed images placed onto a word doc. sheet.
    So a computer may have a hard time loading them up :pac:
    They might work for you if you try to view them on another pc maybe?

Just remembered I forgot to reinstall MS Word lol
    Working now :D

Advertisement