Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keep your doors locked!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

I'm 22 tomorrow, so i guess i'm the baby of the group...mind you i'm on boards almost 6 years...so i guess that makes up!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭undecided

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a gud 'un! yeah think you are the baby of the group but not by much if I remember correctly. Is a good variety of ages and people so should be good craic!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

happy birthday in advance. im 26 so its not too bad, although i mightnt be going i have to see how my baby plans are, but i'l try my best!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ports best

happy birthday stevo.. im 30 theres a good mixture of ages so its all good,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

Hands up, who's the oldest :D:D

That'd be me then!!! But I obviously don't look it........not after a couple of pints anyway!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 49 SJ08

Im 21 in 3 weeks. the youngest on laois forum!! not sure if I can make it on friday.

obviously curvy:rolleyes:

ports best wrote: »
    obviously curvy:rolleyes:

Are you being mean to me PB???

no way curvy i would never be mean to anyone.... sorry if you taught i was ok

That's okay...I'm very sensitive!

But often a Bombay Sapphire and Tonic with a slice of lime can help soothe...:D

• Advertisement

whats a bombay thingy curvy and is it nice you might buy 1 for me fri night if they sell them in port

It's blue gin....mmmmmmmmmmmm.............

17987_det.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Silent Rain

Wouldnt advise getting one in the P of P.
    When she ordered it at the last meet I could see them making it with regular gin and Windolene.... she didnt seem to notice though :-)

When she ordered it at the last meet I could see them making it with regular gin and Windolene.... she didnt seem to notice though :-)

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭undecided

is it flavoured gin?

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Silent Rain

:D:D:D I don't even notice my own name after the first one!!! Think they left out the gin and just served me windowlene in Leg-Ends though!!!

undecided wrote: »
    is it flavoured gin?

No it's just a lot smoother than normal gin.....

looks nice curvy but im not really a gin man meself, but if you want to buy me one fri night i sopose ill drink it;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

Steve_o wrote: »
    Portarlington has never been refered to as town unless "I'm just poppin into town"... Portarlington is Port....Portlaoise is town. Its the way of things in culchie land, has been for eons....:cool:

Im so with you on that one stevo!!! lol. town is town in dublin!!! and port town is used in the sense im just gonna pop into town for ....etc

• Advertisement

Are you being mean to me PB???

tsk tsk tsk ports best!!!!!

SJ08 you soooo have to come along!!!

Happy birthday stev_o belated that is!

and happy birthday for 3 weeks time sj08!

Ruby-J wrote: »
    Happy birthday stev_o belated that is!
    !

Noice wun....:D

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

I'm 22 tomorrow, so i guess i'm the baby of the group...mind you i'm on boards almost 6 years...so i guess that makes up!!!

Happy belated birhtday

Belated_birthday.jpg

PS. how old (if ye dont mind) is everyone goin to this shin dig?? I just don't wanna be the odd one out age wise!!!

odd one out??? you'll fit in just perfect! age is only a number! and you're only as old or as young the man/woman you're feeling! :D

kikel wrote: »
    Happy belated birhtday

Belated_birthday.jpg

kikel we can always rely on you and curvy for the funnies! :D

lol, nice one Kikel... what sort of birthday would it be without a clown with some balloons.:D

its all downhill from here stevo. when u pass ur 21st time just flies! i wish i was still 18 that was the best age! :D dont get me wrong im only a few years older then ye! but im still trying to hold onto my teens! lol! i guess growing older is inevitable! but maturity is optional!

Ruby-J wrote: »
    i guess growing older is inevitable! but maturity is optional!

lol, i like that!:D

• Advertisement

lol, i like that!:D

me too! in fact i reckon thats gonna be my new sig! :D

Advertisement