Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why not to get a mac?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I don't care who does or doesnt use them; ive got a new macbook in front of me (not mine) and the screen is sub-par. A lot of light leakage.

Well known issue- Apple are being sued at the moment for their so-called high end monitors when the colour display is sub par on them.
    Besides I'm happy with Windows.
    I'm a gamer and I use Vista 64bit at home and it runs flawlessly. Same for my work system which is XP. Have never got a blue screen on any of my work systems in over 10 years of using them..probably because I only use certified drivers/programs to use with them. And they've been changed on a yearly basis.
    OS X is the same basically..apple control what you can run on it/install hardware so it's easy to get it stable.

Advertisement