Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jim Corr is talking about the New World Order right now!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Pixel8 wrote: »
    It is a proven point in science (dont ask for a reference i cant remember where i saw this) that if you are a loving individual who has an open mind, the the receptors in your brain are open to more information, higher frequencies so more waves hit your receptors. People that love the world do more, and hence, learn more and don't be afraid of much.

On the other hand, those that fear things in the world are going to let less information into their heads because of the lower frequency of fear, the waves are longer and hit less of the receptors in the brain. So they pick up half the information than others.
    I loled. I actually did. If I had been drinking milk it would have shot out my nose.

It amazes me that people have so little of a scientific grasp on basic stuff. Waves hitting receptors. You have got to be one of those hippy dippy yanks that give the rest of America a bad name.

Butterfly nets indeed.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Pixel8 wrote: »
    Heres another good reply from that BBC comments section:

The most alarming thing about that reply is being patted on the head and invited back to their sustainable communities..
    sounds very NAMBLA

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Wibbs wrote: »
    I loled. I actually did. If I had been drinking milk it would have shot out my nose.

It amazes me that people have so little of a scientific grasp on basic stuff. Waves hitting receptors. You have got to be one of those hippy dippy yanks that give the rest of America a bad name.

Butterfly nets indeed.

Looks like someone's waves got up on the wrong side of their receptors this morning.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Naw I was still smiling at the unfettered daftness of it all. Though you could have a point...:D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Sorry for bumping this but Jim Corr is banging on about One World government again.

www.jimcorr.com

www.todayfm.com

The man is off the end of the Scale of Stupidty.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Its actual a chemical imbalance in his brain, caused by inhaling his sister Andreas make-up dust over the years....

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Well I don't know about a One World Government but is anyone denying that Europe is becoming a Supranational entity? That's hardly a million miles away from having a Federal Government

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Anyone seen Run_to_da_Hills today?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭soups05

on behalf of the people of Dundalk I would like to apoligise for failing to run over this silly little man and promise to correct my mistake at the frist decent chance

:D

most of us are sane in Dundalk but sadly not all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

Don't know the first thing about JIM CORR.COM but I will be voting no regardless.

PS he had a aeroplane sign flying over Dublin this afternoon 'WWW.JIMCORR.COM - VOTE NO!'

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

I heard on the radio this morning that Charlie Sheen was calling on president Obama to investigate 9/11 as he reckons there is a conspiracy.

Robbie Williams apparently has become a UFO nut. Whats happening to all the celebrities? (Although to be fair Jim Corr is'nt famous enough to be classed as a celebrity)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Morlar wrote: »
    PS he had a aeroplane sign flying over Dublin this afternoon 'WWW.JIMCORR.COM - VOTE NO!'

Really? That's crazy that is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

Really? That's crazy that is.

Yep - I saw it at lunchtime.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

his sisters are savage, if they came out with this stuff intially how more savage they would be!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭ilovelamp2000

Well I don't know about a One World Government but is anyone denying that Europe is becoming a Supranational entity? That's hardly a million miles away from having a Federal Government

And there are moves underway in every continent to have similar setups to the EU.

While Jim Corr is probably a nut, people shouldn't be so dismissive of the development of a one world government.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Morlar wrote: »
    Don't know the first thing about JIM CORR.COM but I will be voting no regardless.

So that's why a friend emailed me to check out his site today.

The Lisbon treaty video is gas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭An Fear Aniar

He makes some good points here about the text of the Treaty:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭An Fear Aniar

He sounds a bit too nutty even for me, in that last vid, but he is right to raise concerns about Lisbon, because it really is a massive con job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

Did anyone else see the plane flying around with a banner saying jimcorr.com vote no? Just saw it a few minutes ago flying over my house.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭King of Kings

crazy at it sounds - i quite believe the gist of what he is saying - maybe not the detail but the general theme is what i believed for years.

Lisbon: vote no

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

Funny how Jim Corr cannot actually answer a question without quoting WORD FOR WORD something he's read online. 'Eminent scientists' eh Jim. :o

What I do find worrying/baffling are all these 'foiled terror plots' in the UK. Are we really supposed to believe that not one of these big bad TERRORISTS can find their way into a packed football stadium some Saturday afternoon and blow the place to kingdom come. Muslim people in the UK are being treated like the Irish were after the IRA's bombing campaigns - but on a much scarier scale. Wonder how many Muslim Birmingham Six's and Guildford Four's there are out there.

That Jim is some gimp though. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 13,902 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Just saw a plane flying overhead in Lucan, trailing behind was one of those advertisement things.

"jimcorr.com Vote No"

or words to that effect :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Just saw a plane flying overhead in Lucan, trailing behind was one of those advertisement things.
    I hope the Garda helicopter starts following it. That would drive Jim into a paranoid panic.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,284 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

If lisbon gets through, it is true that for all future important issues, that they will no longer have to ask us for our opinion through referendum?

I thought it very interesting listening to Cowan during the week. He was asked something in relation to a possible downside of voting yes. He responded by saying that that particular senario could never happen as it would require a unanimous decision from all member states. Now thats all well & good but look at the current situation, they are saying they will move on without Ireland etc etc so the whole unanimous decision is only wheeled out when it suits a particular argument. It all smells of a cover up to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

I thought it said Jimmy Carr and I was expecting a bit of comedy.

And what do I get!?
    Well it was still comedy actually!!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭MikeC101

Jim should get the band back together.

"We're on a mission from God."...to fight Lisbon and the NWO!

(and the lizard people - or are the lizard people the NWO? I get confused sometimes because of the mind rays they beamed into my head).

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭barochoc

Rosco1982 wrote: »
    And there are moves underway in every continent to have similar setups to the EU.

While Jim Corr is probably a nut, people shouldn't be so dismissive of the development of a one world government.

Well said. Most people who are unaffected by cover ups & deals made between countries think everyone else is mad for voicing their opinion. In fact, most of them know nothing about politics or culture. They'll all look back in years when we all live in a "Big Brother" style country wondering how they never seen it coming.

Just take a look at London if you want an example of this happening. More CCTV cameras per meter than anywhere in the world. A nanny state in the making!

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Pixel8

I wonder what everyone who posted in this thread thinks about current affairs and conspiracy theories 2 years later since the original post and after the Lisbon treaty has been forced down our throats and the whole world is in a massive global recession?

Has anybody changed or altered their beliefs in the last 2 years?

Smells like Problem, Reaction, Solution to me...

Do you still think the bankers have nothing to do with all this?

The Secret Of Oz might explain a thing or two about it all...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

How has the recession proved Jim Corr isn't a moron?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement