Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's your poker iq?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

blainj2 wrote: »
    How did you get paid off on that hand? Ive played the hand twice, first time slowly and second time fast and not got anything worth mentioning from it both times! Or maybe ur just happy that you flopped a house with 73? Anybody else get anything worth mentioning out of that hand if so how did you play it?

i think i milked the turn and river and got pretty much got maximum value out of it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭DubTony

Ste05 wrote: »
    LOL, probably very true... :rolleyes:

@ mantlefan,

A loaded question for you:

Do you have any affiliation to that site?

Fixed your post Ste. :D

I stacked off with QQ twice, cos I couldn't remember what happened the first time. :o

The greatest overall strength in your game is Bluffing. You are better than 97.76% of all people in this area. You have the ability to profit significantly from this skill. Continue to take advantage of it!

Isn't it interesting how all of us are better than the world in our "greatest overall strength".

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭FullOf..IT

are there any sites that do similiar things to this? Im looking to improve but id rather do it this way rather than over the phone coaching...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭mormank

blainj2 wrote: »
    How did you get paid off on that hand? Ive played the hand twice, first time slowly and second time fast and not got anything worth mentioning from it both times! Or maybe ur just happy that you flopped a house with 73? Anybody else get anything worth mentioning out of that hand if so how did you play it?

raise pre flop :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Kobraki

mormank wrote: »
    raise pre flop :D

Sick man

The greatest overall strength in your game is Knowing the Odds. You are better than 96.39% of all people in this area. You have the ability to profit significantly from this skill. Continue to take advantage of it!

The greatest overall area for improvement in your game is Bluffing

my results are probably accurate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

DubTony wrote: »
    Fixed your post Ste. :D
    Very true... :D

My mod senses are tingling. I suspect a semi-intelligent shill.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,024 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Very true... :D

I'm almost certain of it Ste,
    the "I prefere limit" comment blew the cover right off

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭hotspur

It's not even close imo. He also used the word 'neat' meaning he's not from Tallaght (that works for both the American usage meaning good, and the traditional one actually).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Trying to rob the credit, eh?:pac:

Ohh he's defo from a US IP address...

Actually I was gonna wait to see how he responded, but I'm just gonna go back and delete his posts.

• Advertisement

Rb wrote: »
    Trying to rob the credit, eh?:pac:
    No no, I just thought you were too busy trying to clean up the surfing community so I didn't want to distract you away from your more important work, by getting bogged down with congratulatory PM's ... :p

So in the interest of openness I can confirm that Rb did infact report the post for shilling and I probably wouldn't have come in here again otherwise and he also gave me some very helpful info to post in the mod forum to help with the investigations...

Rb for Admin!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

No no, I just thought you were too busy trying to clean up the surfing community so I didn't want to distract you away from your more important work, by getting bogged down with congratulatory PM's ... :p

Lol, do not get me started on the f*cking surfing community! :D
    Ste05 wrote:
    Rb for Admin!!! :D

I concur!

Advertisement