Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Shocking! - Car robbery attempt, burned instead!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

DarkJager wrote: »
    If that was my car, I'd be headin around to those boys houses with a box of matches and some petrol...

I'm sure they left business cards at the scene! So he'll know ewhere to find them.
    It's tragic but unfortunately there's feck all he can do, looks like they were specifically after the Evo, so to avoid it again, if the owner hasn't got a lockup or a garage he'll just have to replace it with something less unique.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Victor_M wrote: »
    I'm sure they left business cards at the scene! So he'll know ewhere to find them.
    It's tragic but unfortunately there's feck all he can do, looks like they were specifically after the Evo, so to avoid it again, if the owner hasn't got a lockup or a garage he'll just have to replace it with something less unique.
    Its more than a garage one would need for these cars, its a fort knox type lock up with 24/7 manned security.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

.................with 24/7 manned security.

Crazy thing is, the estate did have this thanks to Bertie!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Crazy thing is, the estate did have this thanks to Bertie!!!!
    Where were they? watching telly? :confused: someone needs theirt ass kicked.

Advertisement